Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Italy has had enough Refugees

eugenonegin

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

:lol:

1. If you can be lobbied into obedience to hostile strangers and change of faith - and by such charming idiots no less - of what use were you anyway?

2. Also, most of them are of working for their families age. 

... And - oh, the horror - they would like to be reunited with their families one day too! 

3. You guys are doing the racism completely wrong. You are supposed to believe you are better, not worse than the others.  

1. You do not see the irony but this is precisely what YOU are trying to do...  

2. So by letting in 1 economic migrant you are actually expecting to let in possibly 10 times that many.

3. You are far too quick with playing the "Racism" card...you really need to acquaint yourself with other terms of abuse if you feel the need, because the way you throw that word around is laughable

Fortunately for the Economic Migrants I note that the Balkan states , including Croatia, have thrown open their gates to them, and put out the welcome mat... Oh, hang on, the opposite is actually true-my bad

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, keithisco said:

1. You do not see the irony but this is precisely what YOU are trying to do...  

2. So by letting in 1 economic migrant you are actually expecting to let in possibly 10 times that many.

3. You are far too quick with playing the "Racism" card...you really need to acquaint yourself with other terms of abuse if you feel the need, because the way you throw that word around is laughable

Fortunately for the Economic Migrants I note that the Balkan states , including Croatia, have thrown open their gates to them, and put out the welcome mat... Oh, hang on, the opposite is actually true-my bad

1. Of course I don't see it because it's not there. Want Europe to remain Christian? So do I. Your idea of Christianity doesn't include compassion. Fine (I mean, it's not fine but there are other threads for theological details). My idea of Christianity is inseparable from compassion. That's why I find Christians, those real ones, very likeable people and their religion perfectly good for my society.

Of course, we both know this far right crusading isn't about faith in the sense of personal relation with the divine, it's about religion in the sense of blasphemous tool for ****ting on people's heads. Especially defenseless ones.   

2. I expect the following miracle: the elites notice they've screwed everything up with their irresponsible, unbelievable stupidity and greed and they stop sawing off the branch they're sitting on. There are still enough resources for the human kind. The only thing that we're short of is common sense.

If that doesn't happen, soon, you'll lose your comfortable existence, even if every last African is drowned and your own domestic Asians stop breeding like... ahem. Stop breeding so fast. 

3. But you are racist. Why are you so afraid of that simple, obvious fact? It's not something extraordinary. Almost everyone's racist, it's even biologically justified, to a certain extent. I don't think we'll go far with making a taboo out of something that is natural remnant from troglodyte time when it made more sense. It's still good for making tasteless jokes and doesn't have to hurt anyone, if it comes with already mentioned common sense.     

And now you'll be jealous of us because there's nothing left to steal here :lol:

May another miracle happen and we're the unfortunate ones that look promising to migrants, instead of being migrants ourselves.

See, I told you before that I'm closer financially to the Africans on the boat, than to you. Probably the reason why I can put myself in their shoes... bare feet, more likely... which is probably the reason why I can't stop wasting my time here - you can spit on them and they can't fight back. I believe it's fair someone at least spoils that perverted fun you're having here. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy

45 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

1. Of course I don't see it because it's not there. Want Europe to remain Christian? So do I. Your idea of Christianity doesn't include compassion. Fine (I mean, it's not fine but there are other threads for theological details). My idea of Christianity is inseparable from compassion. That's why I find Christians, those real ones, very likeable people and their religion perfectly good for my society.

Of course, we both know this far right crusading isn't about faith in the sense of personal relation with the divine, it's about religion in the sense of blasphemous tool for ****ting on people's heads. Especially defenseless ones.   

2. I expect the following miracle: the elites notice they've screwed everything up with their irresponsible, unbelievable stupidity and greed and they stop sawing off the branch they're sitting on. There are still enough resources for the human kind. The only thing that we're short of is common sense.

If that doesn't happen, soon, you'll lose your comfortable existence, even if every last African is drowned and your own domestic Asians stop breeding like... ahem. Stop breeding so fast. 

3. But you are racist. Why are you so afraid of that simple, obvious fact? It's not something extraordinary. Almost everyone's racist, it's even biologically justified, to a certain extent. I don't think we'll go far with making a taboo out of something that is natural remnant from troglodyte time when it made more sense. It's still good for making tasteless jokes and doesn't have to hurt anyone, if it comes with already mentioned common sense.     

And now you'll be jealous of us because there's nothing left to steal here :lol:

May another miracle happen and we're the unfortunate ones that look promising to migrants, instead of being migrants ourselves.

See, I told you before that I'm closer financially to the Africans on the boat, than to you. Probably the reason why I can put myself in their shoes... bare feet, more likely... which is probably the reason why I can't stop wasting my time here - you can spit on them and they can't fight back. I believe it's fair someone at least spoils that perverted fun you're having here. 

1. I am not a Christian

2. We have fought for what you call a "comfortable existence". It has taken hundreds of years to rise above the swamp that used to be everyday life, we do not want (many of us) to be dragged backwards by taking in millions of Economic Migrants who have nothing to offer other than to undercut the wages of our own unskilled; do not respect the Law by their flouting of Immigration Legislation; and this constant threat of bringing their archaic and brutal Shariah Law with them. I feel sorry for those genuine refugees who are fleeing the grasp of Shariah Law that are already here when people like you advocate us welcoming their enemies

3. Defending a way of life, that is not racist in belief does not make me a "racist".  

The rest of your post is pure nonsense and not worthy of argument

• Like 3

2 hours ago, keithisco said:

1. I am not a Christian

2. We have fought for what you call a "comfortable existence". It has taken hundreds of years to rise above the swamp that used to be everyday life, we do not want (many of us) to be dragged backwards by taking in millions of Economic Migrants who have nothing to offer other than to undercut the wages of our own unskilled; do not respect the Law by their flouting of Immigration Legislation; and this constant threat of bringing their archaic and brutal Shariah Law with them. I feel sorry for those genuine refugees who are fleeing the grasp of Shariah Law that are already here when people like you advocate us welcoming their enemies

3. Defending a way of life, that is not racist in belief does not make me a "racist".  

Edited by eugeneonegin

10 hours ago, keithisco said:

1. I am not a Christian

1. Neither am I. But my culture is. I find our old belief compatible with Christianity. I don't turn the other cheek, though. Unless it gives me better angle.   

2. Since you mentioned your centuries of fight for comfortable existence, let it be also mentioned that thanks to your imperial arrogance first Sharia pariahs started moving to your island. You opened the season and now you'd like to act like victims. 

Maybe, if you weren't so inclined to act imperial even today, maybe, possibly, you'd find more understanding for your fears of being overrun by your slaves. 

3. Great news. Then we're not racist, selfish, shortsighted *******s, we're just plain, selfish, shortsighted *******s. 

Nonsense is, apparently, just like racism, a matter of definition.

For me, an example of nonsense would be your empire's obsession with destroying your neighbours. Not to mention Ireland, that's common knowledge, but your empire worked for 100+ years on destroying Germany and Eastern Europe, in fear they might be equal to you.

You were pretty good at this, but it still made no sense. In fact, you were able to be so good at this precisely because it made no sense to sane people, who kept expecting there's limit to your arrogance, cruelty and greed. 

Any sane European, African and probably aliens too, know that it's much wiser to help your neighbour, if not out of genuine compassion, then out of the most basic common sense: people are prone to return the favours. Some of us, sevenfold. Time is not a factor. 

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

1. Neither am I. But my culture is. I find our old belief compatible with Christianity. I don't turn the other cheek, though. Unless it gives me better angle.   

2. Since you mentioned your centuries of fight for comfortable existence, let it be also mentioned that thanks to your imperial arrogance first Sharia pariahs started moving to your island. You opened the season and now you'd like to act like victims. 

Maybe, if you weren't so inclined to act imperial even today, maybe, possibly, you'd find more understanding for your fears of being overrun by your slaves. 

3. Great news. Then we're not racist, selfish, shortsighted *******s, we're just plain, selfish, shortsighted *******s. 

Nonsense is, apparently, just like racism, a matter of definition.

For me, an example of nonsense would be your empire's obsession with destroying your neighbours. Not to mention Ireland, that's common knowledge, but your empire worked for 100+ years on destroying Germany and Eastern Europe, in fear they might be equal to you.

You were pretty good at this, but it still made no sense. In fact, you were able to be so good at this precisely because it made no sense to sane people, who kept expecting there's limit to your arrogance, cruelty and greed. 

Any sane European, African and probably aliens too, know that it's much wiser to help your neighbour, if not out of genuine compassion, then out of the most basic common sense: people are prone to return the favours. Some of us, sevenfold. Time is not a factor. 

When you start bringing up British Imperialism whilst ignoring Ottoman Imperialism, French Imperialism, German Imperialism, Spanish Imperialism, Dutch Imperialism, Swedish Imperialism, Russian Imperialism, Japanese Imperialism, Chinese Imperialism etc etc then I know you have lost completely any possible moral authority that you believe your argument has. You have the effrontery to bring up slavery (ended 7 generations ago!) as a reason to allow unlimited immigration then you have lost the plot.

If you want to see how the economic migrants force themselves and their criminal and archaic practises on western Europe I suggest you look into the history of of the Calais Jungle, and the Dunkirk reception centres and also tell me why 300,000 "refugees" have simply "disappeared" in Germany... then perhaps you will understand the reality of its impact on Western Culture and beliefs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, keithisco said:

When you start bringing up British Imperialism whilst ignoring Ottoman Imperialism, French Imperialism, German Imperialism, Spanish Imperialism, Dutch Imperialism, Swedish Imperialism, Russian Imperialism, Japanese Imperialism, Chinese Imperialism etc etc then I know you have lost completely any possible moral authority that you believe your argument has. You have the effrontery to bring up slavery (ended 7 generations ago!) as a reason to allow unlimited immigration then you have lost the plot.

If you want to see how the economic migrants force themselves and their criminal and archaic practises on western Europe I suggest you look into the history of of the Calais Jungle, and the Dunkirk reception centres and also tell me why 300,000 "refugees" have simply "disappeared" in Germany... then perhaps you will understand the reality of its impact on Western Culture and beliefs.

Regarding imperialism, you can't excuse your own contemporary imperialist tendencies with the fact that others had ******* periods in their history too. Same goes for the contemporary Russian delusions of possible empire. 'Others did it'. So you simply had to, I suppose? Do you know what we say to children when they use that excuse? 'So, if others put a turd on their head instead of a hat, will you do that too?' 

And it's not an issue what your ancestors were doing or not, the issue is what you're trying to do today. Unsuccessfully, but it's still annoying and shouldn't be silently ignored, because you might start thinking you can actually continue digging holes all over Europe, because it's apparently so wonderful when a neighbour breaks a leg in one.   

Regarding concentration ca...err... centres... for the migrants, well, put few hundred or thousand keiths in a place that is basically overcrowded, unsupervised prison and we'd see how fine and civil you personally (or me, I'm not better than you) would behave. Are some of these people actual criminals? Certainly, they'll end up in official prisons. If it wasn't so hard and expensive, maybe they could be actually arrested and actually deported right from there, from the centres, supervision of which is not anyone else's responsibility but of the country they're in. 

Archaic? Certain, some will adapt, others won't, but I still don't agree with the theory they can actually change us. I don't even agree they are coming with intention to change us. Maybe few morons among them, with Saudi financial support. Again, how far will that tentacle reach depends on political will of our governments. Kissing Saudi behind while spitting on desperate common people is probably the pinnacle of hypocrisy. And stupidity. You don't want terrorism? Stop listening to Trump telling you who's terrorist (Saudis who give his daughter 'charity' millions are not, while Qatar that houses Al Jazeera is? really? that transparent? I'm offended with low energy lying) and stop pretending you didn't know because we all know. 

Now, the 300,000. I can't find it in decent sources... and you wouldn't use that colourful article from 2015? That is basically an advertisement for the 'bestseling book!' whose author is 'dissmissing Merkel's politics'. 

I thought we're having a fair exchange of personal opinions here, not another attempt to drown me in alt right spam?.

Don't waste my time with fairytales. Or if you must do that, make it more imaginative... like, Alibaba and 300,000 missing migrants.   

8 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Regarding imperialism, you can't excuse your own contemporary imperialist tendencies with the fact that others had ******* periods in their history too. Same goes for the contemporary Russian delusions of possible empire. 'Others did it'. So you simply had to, I suppose? Do you know what we say to children when they use that excuse? 'So, if others put a turd on their head instead of a hat, will you do that too?' 

And it's not an issue what your ancestors were doing or not, the issue is what you're trying to do today. Unsuccessfully, but it's still annoying and shouldn't be silently ignored, because you might start thinking you can actually continue digging holes all over Europe, because it's apparently so wonderful when a neighbour breaks a leg in one.   

Regarding concentration ca...err... centres... for the migrants, well, put few hundred or thousand keiths in a place that is basically overcrowded, unsupervised prison and we'd see how fine and civil you personally (or me, I'm not better than you) would behave. Are some of these people actual criminals? Certainly, they'll end up in official prisons. If it wasn't so hard and expensive, maybe they could be actually arrested and actually deported right from there, from the centres, supervision of which is not anyone else's responsibility but of the country they're in. 

Archaic? Certain, some will adapt, others won't, but I still don't agree with the theory they can actually change us. I don't even agree they are coming with intention to change us. Maybe few morons among them, with Saudi financial support. Again, how far will that tentacle reach depends on political will of our governments. Kissing Saudi behind while spitting on desperate common people is probably the pinnacle of hypocrisy. And stupidity. You don't want terrorism? Stop listening to Trump telling you who's terrorist (Saudis who give his daughter 'charity' millions are not, while Qatar that houses Al Jazeera is? really? that transparent? I'm offended with low energy lying) and stop pretending you didn't know because we all know. 

Now, the 300,000. I can't find it in decent sources... and you wouldn't use that colourful article from 2015? That is basically an advertisement for the 'bestseling book!' whose author is 'dissmissing Merkel's politics'. 

I thought we're having a fair exchange of personal opinions here, not another attempt to drown me in alt right spam?.

Don't waste my time with fairytales. Or if you must do that, make it more imaginative... like, Alibaba and 300,000 missing migrants.   

Another reply that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever... I shall leave you in your "rose-tinted" bubble to cogitate further, you might find some new way to abuse people who do not share your views.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, keithisco said:

Another reply that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever... I shall leave you in your "rose-tinted" bubble to cogitate further, you might find some new way to abuse people who do not share your views.

Alibaba destroyed you, huh? :D

I'm almost sorry, but what has possessed you to attempt alt-right methods for idiots on me? 

*shakes heads* 

On 15/07/2017 at 5:27 PM, Helen of Annoy said:

There's no such thing as 'multiculture'. 

All the newcomers will assimilate with time (no, not right away) or condemn themselves to isolation, which always ends up devastating for the ghetto (again, no, not today, give it few decades more or less).

And speaking of European culture, I'd say it's deteriorating each time we let people drown because they're poor, black and/or Muslim.

Being afraid is not suddenly, by some far right logic, the defining part of European culture, it's just a sign one doesn't feel up to the problem they're facing.  

Obviously, Europe truly is not up to the migrant problem. But it could be, that's the part that drives not completely stupid people insane with frustration. 

Considering the source, it's fairly certain it won't happen. 

If it does, I wouldn't blame Italians. 

Well she and people like her say you haven't learned to be multicultural yet...you need more immigrants !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

2 minutes ago, Zinc12 said:

Well she and people like her say you haven't learned to be multicultural yet...you need more immigrants !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

While you need to actually read my posts if you're interested in my opinion or further discussion.

(Hint: I already gave my opinion on multiculturalism so thoroughly and repeatedly I already started getting on everyone's nerves. Including my own.)

But thanks for the opportunity to repeat once more, that in my opinion, the whole migrant issue boils down to one, very obvious fact: they are people.  

Something more substantial is needed rather than they are just people. Big deal this planet is populated by people (humans). Imo send them home and organize economic opportunities in situ.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mr Supertypo said:

Something more substantial is needed rather than they are just people. Big deal this planet is populated by people (humans). Imo send them home and organize economic opportunities in situ.

Organize economic opportunities in situ - absolutely, that's what I was harping about throughout this thread. 

And then they'll go home. You won't even have to send them. 

How big or small deal that is, depends, of course, on a number of factors: are you one of those who are drowning or one of those who are watching it, are you mentally healthy or not, etc.