Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

70 years on, Roswell continues to intrigue

6 hours ago, quillius said:

hmm you remind me of a poster from a few years back

very similar buzz words and very pro 2 crashes....

but I am just a paranoid kind of guy!

The similarities are too numerous to be by chance IMHO. Good catch.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

5 College Students

3 Young Men

2 Young Women + The professor

University of Pennsylvania

:blink:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

:blink:

The college students and the professor were there to research the Gila Cliff Dwellings to the south.

They were at the right place at the right time.

A Civil Engineer showed up just before the U.S.Military.  His name was Barney Barnett.

Good info at this link:

http://www.davidhalperin.net/the-roswell-bookshelf-kevin-randle-roswell-in-the-21st-century-part-2/

There were archaeologists from an eastern university.

Crashed disc about 30 feet across. Hmm...

Edited by CeresExpo2000

2 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

The college students and the professor were there to research the Gila Cliff Dwellings to the south.

They were at the right place at the right time.

This report pretty much blows up all the garbage you are talking about here and I think it is sad that you could be so taken in by the charlatans making money off of this nonevent but hey, as a critic of PT Barnum once said, "There is a sucker born every minute." and all those frauds need to make a living too.  Enjoy your fantasies.  https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/ufo/assets/files/report_af_roswell.pdf

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

Just now, Merc14 said:

This report pretty much blows up all the garbage you are talking about here and I think it is sad that you could be so taken in by the charlatans making money off of this nonevent but hey, as a critic of PT Barnum once said, "There is a sucker born every minute.".  Enjoy your fantasies.  https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/ufo/assets/files/report_af_roswell.pdf

I like the Barney Barnett story.

:D

30 foot disc with dead ETs laying on the ground

5 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

The UFO had Erbium laced Fiber Optic Cable.

Nice try. :-)

Try a Google Search.

There was no ET craft, that is completely made up. Besides that, you never lace optical fibers with Erbium. You dope some 2-30 meters of fiber with Erbium or Erbium/Ytterbium and then pump it with a 980nm or 1480nm pump laser to generate amplification. You'd never need an optical amplifier on such small distances that the imaginary craft would need, it is simply ludicrous. Your ignorance and gullibility is taking astounding proportions. Really, do educate yourself instead of just perpetuating absolute garbage.

Cheers,
Badeskov 

17 hours ago, Harte said:

The first couple of years, it was a shock that people could be so ignorant and I reacted accordingly.

The next two or three years, I was compelled to try and help such individuals.

For about a year after that, once I'd come to see that these sorts don't want and won't accept help, it was sort of funny.

These last 5 years, it's just been too dull to waste my time on. After all, it's running out you know.

Thus the ignore button threat.

Harte

I must have a morbid sense of humor, or an interesting psychological profile, as I still after so many years find some of these posts humorous...

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 3

7 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

The UFO had Erbium laced Fiber Optic Cable.

Nice try. :-)

Try a Google Search.

Just to add, you naturally have a credible report from a credible research institution that confirms this, right? No, you do not as it only exists as a figment of your imagination based on your non-ability to do research. If you had the evidence you would obviously have posted it.

It is pure garbage and you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. You got got caught red-handed perpetuating nonsense that you troll and now you are trying to save face. Ain't gonna work.

Cheers,
Badeskov  

4 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

I like the Barney Barnett story.

:D

30 foot disc with dead ETs laying on the ground

So you didn't have any counter arguments to the document Merc14 posted? At all? Do you even realize how untenable your position is?

Cheers,
Badeskov

I believe Roswell to be the biggest game of Chinese Whispers ever played in human history. I believe that the military were testing Weather Balloons (Don't groan) with the express purpose of using them to spy on Russia. So they were forced to cover it up. They may have had a few people acting weird on purpose because of the coverup which lead to bolstering the suspicions and the whole thing just took off.

I'd like there to be more but I just don't believe it was anything special. There are much better cases with more solid evidence. But they're the same ones I always defend and are torn into by everyone, so I will keep it to myself.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Reilly. said:

I believe Roswell to be the biggest game of Chinese Whispers ever played in human history.

It is indeed.

I believe that the military were testing Weather Balloons (Don't groan) with the express purpose of using them to spy on Russia.

They were using regular weather balloons but with a classified payload meant to detect nuclear detonation traces from the Soviet Union.

So they were forced to cover it up. They may have had a few people acting weird on purpose because of the coverup which lead to bolstering the suspicions and the whole thing just took off.

Indeed. Because of the classified payload it had to be covered up.

I'd like there to be more but I just don't believe it was anything special. There are much better cases with more solid evidence. But they're the same ones I always defend and are torn into by everyone, so I will keep it to myself.

Nothing special indeed. You can spill the guts on which cases you think are interesting. Always fun discussing in good spirits.

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 3

1947 Army air field : We have a crashed ufo.

Next day : Not a ufo its a weather balloon.

The big oops : wait a minute we couldn't identify a weather balloon that we ourselves launched.

Big change : It was a weather balloon used for spying on russia Top secret stuff.

Its no wonder that people think conspiracy. 

21 hours ago, Reilly. said:

Cash-Landrum is my golden goose.

It's been a long time since I looked at that. 

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 1

The most unlikely thing about Roswell being true are the claimed events on the Airbase.

Remember this is a nuclear armed air force base yet on the night the supposed wreckage and bodies where there it seems like the whole of the local town turned up.  Would they really have let all these people who were not suppose to be there wander in for a look round?

The local mortician supposedly wandered in to the medical unit were they were carrying out surgery or an autopsy just for a chat with his nurse friend.

Ok it was a small town where the locals probably did do various things for the base but surely it would have been on lock down to unnecessary personnel. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2017 at 6:33 AM, skookum said:

The most unlikely thing about Roswell being true are the claimed events on the Airbase.

Remember this is a nuclear armed air force base yet on the night the supposed wreckage and bodies where there it seems like the whole of the local town turned up.  Would they really have let all these people who were not suppose to be there wander in for a look round?

The local mortician supposedly wandered in to the medical unit were they were carrying out surgery or an autopsy just for a chat with his nurse friend.

Ok it was a small town where the locals probably did do various things for the base but surely it would have been on lock down to unnecessary personnel. 

Not too picky in July 1947.

They were just looking for the nearest secure U.S. Government facility.

6 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Are you really that naive? 

6 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Sure they were, but they certainly did not let random people wander in and out.

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

By the way, anything on that reputable report from a reputable source that surely exists on the findings of fiber optics at Roswell given how sure you are? No? (I know why, it was a rhetorical question - it is completely made up). 

Cheers,
Badeskov

14 hours ago, badeskov said:

By the way, anything on that reputable report from a reputable source that surely exists on the findings of fiber optics at Roswell given how sure you are? No? (I know why, it was a rhetorical question - it is completely made up). 

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Horse hair seen blowing in the wind on the bad gash of the disc."

Sounds like Fiber Optic Cable to me.

10 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

:wacko:

Are you serious ?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

So that would be a no on the reputable report from a reputable source, then? For your information, optical fibers look nothing like horse hairs. And besides that, optical fibers are fragile so you never have bare optical fibers except in a lab. They are ALWAYS encased in plastic or similar, so they would have looked like a regular plastic encased electrical wire.

Please try again. All you are doing is really digging the hole you are in deeper and deeper, demonstrating how profound your ignorance is.

Cheers,
Badeskov   

ljar-fib.jpg

fiber-optic-cable-1024x576.jpg

Edited by badeskov
Edited to add images..
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, badeskov said:

So that would be a no on the reputable report from a reputable source, then? For your information, optical fibers look nothing like horse hairs. And besides that, optical fibers are fragile so you never have bare optical fibers except in a lab. They are ALWAYS encased in plastic or similar, so they would have looked like a regular plastic encased electrical wire.

Please try again. All you are doing is really digging the hole you are in deeper and deeper, demonstrating how profound your ignorance is.

Cheers,
Badeskov   

ljar-fib.jpg

fiber-optic-cable-1024x576.jpg

Figured his hole is one of epic proportions already given his many bizarre posts on this site

Sedan_Plowshare_Crater.jpg

• Like 1