Jump to content
Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
FLOMBIE

Missing In Action

75 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

purrrpetrator

HofA is BACK! wonderful...

me go now...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
tcgram

So sad to hear about Claire and Helen, I do miss their commentaries.   

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

I could hardly make heads or tails of her post, but I miss Mwoo. It was never boring with her.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ouija ouija
10 hours ago, tcgram said:

So sad to hear about Claire and Helen, I do miss their commentaries.   

Helen's back ...... by public demand! YAY!! :clap:

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
back to earth
On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 7:59 PM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Big Mark or Mirk. I'm still waiting for him to come back with my fish and chip order. :angry: 

 

That one is easy  !   A victim of food poisoning .

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
back to earth
On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 0:06 PM, XenoFish said:

I could hardly make heads or tails of her post, but I miss Mwoo. It was never boring with her.

 

You should have seen the PMs I got from her ! 

 

What !  how ... huh   ???      WTF    is she saying

 

Image result for jackie chan wtf

 

  :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

You have to admit she was out there in a good way.:lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JVG

Where did Arcania go... I really enjoyed his poems and short stories???

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
schizoidwoman
On 20 August 2017 at 2:02 PM, ouija ouija said:

amaterasu? What a lovely, funny, intelligent lady .... I miss her contributions. Iron Lotus? Jackofalltrades? He was such a help when I was feeling outnumbered in some threads. Lightly? Little Fish? Mistydawn? Princess Tumbleweed? Miss you in 'Fun & Games'.  RedSquirrel? So handsome! :blush: redhen? Comforting and uplifting advice. Schizoidwoman? Busy with her literary career, I think. Top Toffee :unsure:

That's about the size of it! Got two stops left on the autumn Jane Austen tour though and then I get a whole month at home to work on commissions and releases. The next book is out on Monday and I'm hoping to be able to start checking in again during the extended period at home because I really miss the people here. It's been a busy couple of years though, I'm not sure exactly where the months have all gone, but I wouldn't change one minute of it.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ouija ouija
58 minutes ago, schizoidwoman said:

That's about the size of it! Got two stops left on the autumn Jane Austen tour though and then I get a whole month at home to work on commissions and releases. The next book is out on Monday and I'm hoping to be able to start checking in again during the extended period at home because I really miss the people here. It's been a busy couple of years though, I'm not sure exactly where the months have all gone, but I wouldn't change one minute of it.

:w00t: Sounds like you've had an exciting time! See you soon, back in 'Fun & Games'. :st

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
schizoidwoman
Just now, ouija ouija said:

:w00t: Sounds like you've had an exciting time! See you soon, back in 'Fun & Games'. :st

I really have; I've somehow ended up in my dream career by accident!

See you in Fun & Games for, well, some fun and games! ;-)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ouija ouija
1 minute ago, schizoidwoman said:

I really have; I've somehow ended up in my dream career by accident!

 

:lol: I used to feel the same when I was paid to look after and ride racehorses ...... kept having to pinch myself!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
schizoidwoman
2 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

:lol: I used to feel the same when I was paid to look after and ride racehorses ...... kept having to pinch myself!

That IS amazing, what a job!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
1 hour ago, schizoidwoman said:

That's about the size of it! Got two stops left on the autumn Jane Austen tour though and then I get a whole month at home to work on commissions and releases. The next book is out on Monday and I'm hoping to be able to start checking in again during the extended period at home because I really miss the people here. It's been a busy couple of years though, I'm not sure exactly where the months have all gone, but I wouldn't change one minute of it.

OMG It's good to see you in here again! It's wonderful that life is treating you well and you are doing the things that make you so happy. We miss you though. Best wishes and may good fortune keep shining on you!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
schizoidwoman
1 minute ago, susieice said:

OMG It's good to see you in here again! It's wonderful that life is treating you well and you are doing the things that make you so happy. We miss you though. Best wishes and may good fortune keep shining on you!

That's so kind, I've really missed you all - super happy to be back!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Russian Hare

Sometimes good to take a few weeks break like I just did.

Now back to posting news stories of aliens, monster sightings, weirdos and crazy crimes. ^_^

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

I miss Hudds. One of the few believers in the paranormal you could have a solid and good conversation with.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nativechick1989

I miss 101..Dante..Raptor :(

Does anyone still remember Henpeck?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davros of skaro

I hope that the Big Woo Mafia did not take out Rafterman?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Is lostsouls7 still around?

Edited by XenoFish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruby04
11 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Is lostsouls7 still around?

I swear I saw him yesterday Aussie time wise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
11 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

I swear I saw him yesterday Aussie time wise

I checked his profile and it said he hadn't been around since June 2017.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruby04
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I checked his profile and it said he hadn't been around since June 2017.

Ok must have been simular name I saw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ouija ouija

Sees. What happened to her? One minute she was here every day, then she was gone ..... poof!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JVG

@ouija ouija I think she had a disagreement with a mod...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.