Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump son met Russian who promised damaging

ExpandMyMind

13 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Well, according to the letter of the law, that sounds like an illegal hypothetical.  I think you also need to consider the fact that there is an active investigation involving the campaign and collusion with Russia.  Read the emails.  Can you honestly say that Trump Jr. didn't think he was meeting with someone connected to the Russian government who had "highly sensitive" damaging information on Hillary Clinton?  And they were willing to give it to them because of the Russian government's support for Trump?

I heard them read off but haven't read them yet. At least we get to see them now. He could've bleached them and beat his server to death with a hammer.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I heard them read off but haven't read them yet. At least we get to see them now. He could've bleached them and beat his server to death with a hammer.

Doesn't it make you sick that you have to keep bringing up who you consider one of the most corrupt people ever to defend their actions?  You should probably read them...it only takes like 3 minutes.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

From a fellow internetperson:

LMAO.  Let's talk about Hillary's collusion with the Ukrainian government to dig up dirt on Trump, hypocrite.   Always silent on democrat crimes aren't you and that loon Annoy.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

Doesn't it make you sick that you have to keep bringing up who you consider one of the most corrupt people ever to defend their actions?  You should probably read them...it only takes like 3 minutes.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html So basically Don Jr. got suckered by a Russian pop star who wanted to talk about adoption? So what's illegal here? Intent? You keep assuring me everything is illegal but you know I can't just take your word for it. It's time for links and explanations.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 2

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html So basically Don Jr. got suckered by a Russian pop star who wanted to talk about adoption? So what's illegal here? Intent? You keep assuring me everything is illegal but you know I can't just take your word for it. It's time for links and explanations.

Intent is absolutely illegal.  If you are trying to hire a hitman to kill someone, and it turns out to be an undercover agent, do you not go to prison?  It shows a complete willingness to collude, and commit treason.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Intent is absolutely illegal.  If you are trying to hire a hitman to kill someone, and it turns out to be an undercover agent, do you not go to prison?  It shows a complete willingness to collude, and commit treason.

I intend to drive 225 mph in a Lamborghini before I die. Should the state take my license now or later? Chill, it's a joke. What is the intent though? To find baggage on an opponent? I'm not sure the rules state that that can only come from domestic sources. To claim it's an assault on our democracy and an undermining of our electoral process seems really extreme. Seriously if this whole thing is the smoking gun of the Russia fiasco it all seems pretty lame at this point. This wasn't some grand psy-op. It seems to be nothing more than a pointless meeting with a dubious pop star shortly before or after, unsure of date, Trump snagged the nomination. It was months before wiki leaks which is what everyone blames for Hillarys loss, though she was never winning, and was the suspected big thing they colluded on. So no matter how you look at it the election wasn't compromised and the most you can argue is intent to find dirt. Nothing was affected and I still need you to point out what is illegal. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

LMAO.  Hitman?  WTF is wrong with you?  You people have lost your F'ing minds  Everything you wish the Trump campaign did, HILLARY's campaign is actually guilty of!  You are going to lose this one BIG time lunatics and you are making the entire country sick of your ****e.  A year of your hysterics is enough.  GTFU 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

LMAO.  Hitman?  WTF is wrong with you?  You people have lost your F'ing minds  Everything you wish the Trump campaign did, HILLARY's campaign is actually guilty of!  You are going to lose this one BIG time lunatics and you are making the entire country sick of your ****e.  A year of your hysterics is enough.  GTFU 

My hysterics?  You are acting a little crazy Merc.  I'm cool as a cucumber right now.  Take some deep breaths and get that blood pressure checked.

• Like 1

I intend to drive 225 mph in a Lamborghini before I die. Should the state take my license now or later? Chill, it's a joke. What is the intent though? To find baggage on an opponent? I'm not sure the rules state that that can only come from domestic sources. To claim it's an assault on our democracy and an undermining of our electoral process seems really extreme. Seriously if this whole thing is the smoking gun of the Russia fiasco it all seems pretty lame at this point. This wasn't some grand psy-op. It seems to be nothing more than a pointless meeting with a dubious pop star shortly before or after, unsure of date, Trump snagged the nomination. It was months before wiki leaks which is what everyone blames for Hillarys loss, though she was never winning, and was the suspected big thing they colluded on. So no matter how you look at it the election wasn't compromised and the most you can argue is intent to find dirt. Nothing was affected and I still need you to point out what is illegal. 

I'm not even talking about this meeting specifically.  But, legally, it was another one left off of his security clearance form.  My point is, this shows that he was WILLING to break the law.  Now, how many more meetings happened that they failed to disclose?  I mean, at this point, can you believe anything they say?  "Well, yea, it did happen, but it was the last meeting with Russians that I lied about...I swear".  That's a tired narrative that proves false on a near weekly basis.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

My hysterics?  You are acting a little crazy Merc.  I'm cool as a cucumber right now.  Take some deep breaths and get that blood pressure checked.

Crazy how AO?  No law was broken, it touches Trump in no way and like everything else you have called me crazy for it is a BIG NOTHINGBURGER.  What is crazy is your adolescent belief that every time the insane media hype flashes a new shiny thing in front of your crazed eyes you don't even question it?   Who the F is crazed, AO, you or me?  One year of Russia craziness and you are STILL screaming victory after losing countless times..  LMAO.  You keep it up son, I absolutely love when my enemies beat themselves.   Let's do this right to th midterms when you LOSERs (losres as in losingalleslections since Obama started) for the last 8 years (1200 elected positions lost, a regional party only) realize no one else cares about this ****e.  Thanks

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Crazy how AO?  No law was broken, it touches Trump in no way and like everything else you have called me crazy for it is a BIG NOTHINGBURGER.  What is crazy is your adolescent belief that every time the insane media hype flashes a new shiny thing in front of your crazed eyes you don't even question it?   Who the F is crazed, AO, you or me?  One year of Russia craziness and you are STILL screaming victory after losing countless times..  LMAO.  You keep it up son, I absolutely love when my enemies beat themselves.   Let's do this right to th midterms when you LOSERs (losres as in losingalleslections since Obama started) for the last 8 years (1200 elected positions lost, a regional party only) realize no one else cares about this ****e.  Thanks

You're spinning here Merc. The emails released specifically say the meeting was part of the Russian governments efforts to help Trump and Jr. still scheduled a meeting. This now makes it 7 people in Trump's inner circle who have lied about their contacts with Russians. We're nearing smoking gun territory. 

As for what laws were broken:

Donald Trump Jr. Emails Paint Serious Case of Campaign Finance Violations

It is illegal for a person to solicit a contribution to a campaign from a foreign individual or entity. To solicit:

means to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value. A solicitation is an oral or written communication that, construed as reasonably understood in the context in which it is made, contains a clear message asking, requesting, or recommending that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value. A solicitation may be made directly or indirectly. The context includes the conduct of persons involved in the communication. A solicitation does not include mere statements of political support or mere guidance as to the applicability of a particular law or regulation.

Open Door to Moscow? New Facts in the Potential Criminal Case of Trump Campaign Coordination with Russia

Coordination

A charge of illegal coordination is consistent with a conspiracy, aiding or abetting, or “substantial assistance” source of liability. It is the campaign finance law equivalent to what has been referred to in the public debate as “collusion.” In other words coordination is a legally prohibited form of collusion: spending by Russia, if coordinated with the campaign, is a contribution to the campaign. The contribution, of course, would be illegal. It is important to underscore here that this area of law applies to any and all coordinated spending beneficial to the campaign, not only to coordination with Russians, the Russian government, or other foreign nationals (think: Wikileaks).

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

LMAO.  Let's talk about Hillary's collusion with the Ukrainian government to dig up dirt on Trump, hypocrite.   Always silent on democrat crimes aren't you and that loon Annoy.  :rolleyes:

No. I know nothing about that but if it's true let's get rid of her as well. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You're spinning here Merc. The emails released specifically say the meeting was part of the Russian governments efforts to help Trump and Jr. still scheduled a meeting. This now makes it 7 people in Trump's inner circle who have lied about their contacts with Russians. We're nearing smoking gun territory. 

Open Door to Moscow? New Facts in the Potential Criminal Case of Trump Campaign Coordination with Russia

She wasn't with the government and even if she was your guys have actually done this stuff (and yes, you are a democrat now Farmer, they are off the deep end like you mate) (We know you though bro) No info traded, they wallked out of teh meeting etc.  Nothing. Over.  AGAIN.  Is this the hundredth time I've said this?  LMAO

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

It's not a strawman it's a legit question. It's seems to be a perfect comparison question albeit hypothetical. Do you have an answer for it? You seem to know everything about every law concerning anything government related. I don't have an answer for your questions.

I've provided evidence that shows at least two laws were broken.

Just now, Merc14 said:

She wasn't with the government and even if she was your guys have actually done this stuff (and yes, you are a democrat now Farmer, they ar eoff teh deep end like you mate_) No info traded, they wallked out of teh meeting etc.  Nothing. Over.  AGAIN.  Is this the hundredth time I've said this?  LMAO

Man yes the democrats did this stuff too....and thats what makes them awful.... too 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Merc, just like Trump's government, seems to be imploding.

P.S. The post your are replying to contains an analogy. No one is saying Trump hired a hitman.  

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

I've provided evidence that shows at least two laws were broken.

No you haven't,  you have shown you have no idea WTF you are talking about.  Keep it up though, love this stuff,.  You have NOTHING.  No one to run because your party has been voted out of everywhere.  Total annihilation.  I realize you are not a very smart person (maybe, being a leftist, you no longer know what gender you are) you don't know a law must be broken to be arrested.  No law was broken.

Here is the other thing, you have no bench. no up and comers,  No oneto run for office but geriatrics and Donald Jr. is another of many republican up and comers so your media is out to get him.  They will fail.  Losing, get used toit as long as this obsession continues.   I have no problem fiving that intel because Iknow you are incapable of changing tack.  

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Not only this, but he also then lied about it when filling in his security clearance forms which is itself a crime (him and Jared are both guilty of this) and result in immediate revocation of security clearance.

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Man yes the democrats did this stuff too....and thats what makes them awful.... too 

Can't fight with you Farmer, I want your B's back an damn cheering for them, sorry mate.  Rust belters must stick together.  Wrong thread but no one else will understand

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

No you haven't,  you have shown you have no idea WTF you are talking about.  Keep it up though, love this stuff,.  You have NOTHING.  No one to run because your party has been voted out of everywhere.  Total annihilation.  I realize you are not a very smart person (maybe, being a leftist, you no longer know what gender you are) you don't know a law must be broken to be arrested.  No law was broken.

Here is the other thing, you have no bench. no up and comers,  No oneto run for office but geriatrics and Donald Jr. is another of many republican up and comers so your media is out to get him.  They will fail.  Losing, get used toit as long as this obsession continues.   I have no problem fiving that intel because Iknow you are incapable of changing tack.  

Are . . . are you drunk?

This post it great. But seriously, it's not my party. And you can keep claiming 'you have nothing' all you want. I'm pretty sure that's going to be the entire scope of the Trump administration's defence, so it's good to prepare somewhat for that.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

3 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Can't fight with you Farmer, I want your B's back an damn cheering for them, sorry mate.  Rust belters must stick together.  Wrong thread but no one else will understand

No lie I feel much the same way. :tsu:

• Like 2

Every Trump supporter right now:

fingers-in-ears.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Are . . . are you drunk?

This post it great. But seriously, it's not my party. And you can keep claiming 'you have nothing' all you want. I'm pretty sure that's going to be the entire scope of the Trump administration's defence, so it's good to prepare somewhat for that.

Keep trying, it has been a year and NOTHING,  Do it for another year so you guys lose again, can't ask for more that that

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Keep trying, it has been a year and NOTHING,  Do it for another year so you guys lose again, can't ask for more that that

Are you delusional? I'm asking that seriously. For a year, yes, there have been accusations of colluding with the Russian government, but those accusations were confirmed as soon as Jr released those emails. You get that right? This isn't nothing, it's confirmation of what has been suspected. It's the presence of something, which is literally the opposite of nothing.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

:D

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked