Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FOX Abduction Video

believer003

There was an abduction video that aired on FOX in 1998 (I think). It was about a family that was abducted. Can anybody remember the name of this?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 22aliens

• Stratocaster

• Mysteryman

• elfica

I forget the name as well. I looked it up on the internet a year ago. I remember it took quite a while to find it. If it's the same video I'm thinking of, it wasn't a real abduction, rather a Hollywood production! They had every hypothesized alien practice in that clip, from triangles on the neck, to bovine mutilation, etc...

this topic has been pretty hot as of late, the Lake County movie im assuming, there is a thread about it

This has been addressed a number of times on the forum, mostly in recent memory. Thug, what makes you so sure?

This has been addressed a number of times on the forum, mostly in recent memory. Thug, what makes you so sure?

439324[/snapback]

i believe in this alien.gif abduction because i have 2 scars i don't know where they came from it's starting to creep me out. the scars that I have are from the left side of my chest right where ure heart is and the other is below it straight across. The first one i persrcibed was about 4 inches the next was about 2 inches. This is why i believe it now. ohmy.gif

439324[/snapback]

i believe in this alien.gif abduction because i have 2 scars i don't know where they came from it's starting to creep me out. the scars that I have are from the left side of my chest right where ure heart is and the other is below it straight across. The first one i persrcibed was about 4 inches the next was about 2 inches. This is why i believe it now. ohmy.gif

440508[/snapback]

Actually your heart is located in the middle of your chest. Most think it is to your left because the blood is pumped out of the heart on the left side, so there is the pulse on that side. Actually your right lung is smaller to make room for your heart.

439324[/snapback]

I can tell just by watching the movie. But if you need to be convinced it's fake, just watch the credits

At the end they give a # to call if you have info. It's 1-800-555-0022, notice the 555

They have headings like "Story by", "Casting", and they give the actors real names

LunarWarrior Posted Jan 8 2005, 01:13 AM

QUOTE(Omnibus @ Jan 7 2005, 03:45 PM)

QUOTE(Walken @ Jan 6 2005, 11:24 AM)

i believe in this  abduction because i have 2 scars i don't know where they came from it's starting to creep me out. the scars that I have are from the left side of my chest right where ure heart is and the other is below it straight across. The first one i persrcibed was about 4 inches the next was about 2 inches. This is why i believe it now.

Actually your heart is located in the middle of your chest. Most think it is to your left because the blood is pumped out of the heart on the left side, so there is the pulse on that side. Actually your right lung is smaller to make room for your heart.

I had to say this, but you're wrong. Your heart is more towards the left side, and it's your LEFT lung that is smaller to make room for your heart.

I also have a scar on my wrist I don't know came from, but I don't think it was anything to do with aliens.

this topic has been pretty hot as of late, the Lake County movie im assuming, there is a thread about it

438709[/snapback]

im in lake county! w00t.gif

Edited by aliennobasoure

Well, I tried wearing mine on my sleeve, but that ended badly...

Is this the movie that ends with the kid running upstairs and seeing an alien walking towards him?

Heres eBay and the results of the MacPherson tape. Obviously its still around and for sale, only at eight dollars. If you are going to or are interested in buying the MacPherson tape, I suggest you redo the eBay result for MacPherson tape. The results may be outdated, bought, etc.

http://search.ebay.com/MacPherson-Tape

Edited by Mysteryman

• 4 years later...

There was an abduction video that aired on FOX in 1998 (I think). It was about a family that was abducted. Can anybody remember the name of this?

you can find it on youtube Alien Abduction - Incident in Lake County

ok, the tape thats for sale is a reenactment of the story...There were supposed to be a real video of the event that was found at the house, the family were all missing, somebody who saw the real video and told the story and had it done over because the tape disappeared...so yea, stop looking at the video and calling FAKE, its supposed to be fake.

For the record, i'm not stating the event really happened, but it always interested me

Edited by shaka5

ok, the tape thats for sale is a reenactment of the story...There were supposed to be a real video of the event that was found at the house, the family were all missing, somebody who saw the real video and told the story and had it done over because the tape disappeared...so yea, stop looking at the video and calling FAKE, its supposed to be fake.

For the record, i'm not stating the event really happened, but it always interested me

Actually, the version aired on FOX was a REMAKE, not a reenactment, directed by the same guy who made the original video (the McPherson tape).

You can see bits of the original video here: http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=alien+abduction+staged&emb=0&aq=f# (click on "Staged Abduction")

Okay my mistake. I'll just call the 'original' fake then, as it is.