Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I can read positive and negative vibes

isthisreal01

Since I was a youg girl I was able to feel the spirits of  people when I walk into a room. Sometimes when I tll people things they come to pass. I have this weird desire more now then ever to figure out what this is and what I can do to enhance my gift. Can anyone help seriously? Maybe a reading?

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Well that counts me out.

Hahaha! LMFAO!

I have noticed at times that someone has passed gas or broke wind quite unexpectedly :rolleyes:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, isthisreal01 said:

Well I maybe I came to the wrong group and didn't elaborate enough. Thanks anyway.

Hello,

it would help to better understand what you personally wish to accomplish. Being a medium who can converse with spirits? Did you know every living person also has/is a spirit. It would help me to know more about your desires.

John

• Like 2

I always have this desire to help everyone solve their own personal problems and I know what they are before they tell me 7 times out of 10. It feels like I know people basicially before they ever say a word. I have always had this feeling. I know I am probably not using "proper," wording but i am trying to get an understanding of what exactly this gift is.I have never tried to reach spirits of any sort I have always been scared. When I was in church they called it a gift of prophesy but that I am not sure of.

Hi,

I define telepathy as a Shared Experience. When you know 7 out of 10 times the nature of a personal problem/issue you are using telepathy in my view.

The "how to improve" that skill and refine your ability to help others involves building a love bond of trust with your own intuition. There is an awareness within you some call the higher self. Every person has this aspect of self within them. I use my ability to connect with my higher self and the higher self of others to help them. That is some thing you may wish to consider doing yourself.

John