Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Scholar4Truth

Youtube Channels dealing with the Paranormal

21 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Scholar4Truth

Can anyone here recommend any good Youtube channels I can check out that deal with issues such as the Paranormal, Ghost Stories, Urban Legends etc? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
AustinHinton

There's Boo Review, which is more about debunking paranormal videos and pictures than trying to prove they are real. So it's different than the typical "every orb or camera error is a ghost!" Paranormal YouTubes. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NightScreams

I like the ones where they read stories like horrorstudio1, Dark5, StrangeMysteries, The Storyteller, TheRichest...etc.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
On 7/13/2017 at 1:18 PM, Scholar4Truth said:

Can anyone here recommend any good Youtube channels I can check out that deal with issues such as the Paranormal, Ghost Stories, Urban Legends etc? 

Dark Waters does an amazing job of narrating supposedly true stories. 

I also really like the Supernaturalist and if you're into cryptozoology at all dogman encounters has some fascinating sightings. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NightScreams

Lex Wahl has a channel where he shares some fan favorite stories from his Anything ghost show podcast. I was just thinking, many of these channels, It's quite an ingenious way to make some ad revenue money. People send you stories, you read them while recording and profit. I really wish I got myself doing something like this years ago. It's like Goodwill except the profits go to yourself and  all from the comfort of your boxer shorts drinking coffee...yeah, that's the life for me!

Edited by NightScreams
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpiritME

I love to watch Huff paranormal, very cool.

I use to watch a hardcore channel but i don't trust him anymore as i think the Quija board is easy to manipulate. You can move the planchette and it does not even look if your moving it but he does it at the most haunted places with demonic entities and he does it alone which you are not suppose to do so very gutsy and courage's by him so i take my hat off to him on that one.

I trust these shows more than Tv ghost hunting shows as it cost them thousands of dollars so it cost them money to get nothing so it makes sense that they would fake it and that is the theme these days online, that shows with Nick Groff is fake. I hope not but that is what i hear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooth Sayer
On 7/16/2017 at 7:45 PM, NightScreams said:

I like the ones where they read stories like horrorstudio1, Dark5, StrangeMysteries, The Storyteller, TheRichest...etc.

Dark5 and strangeMysteries have been on my play list sub for almost two years now. 

Dark5 can be real creepy especially at 3 a.m. with the lights off. :lol:

As for strangeMysteries, I like the content and the narrator is awesome (if he's still doing their videos). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooth Sayer

Beyond science hosted by Mike Chen is a good one I've been watching this past year. 

Edited by Sooth Sayer
Oops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimscythe
On 7/13/2017 at 0:27 PM, AustinHinton said:

There's Boo Review, which is more about debunking paranormal videos and pictures than trying to prove they are real. So it's different than the typical "every orb or camera error is a ghost!" Paranormal YouTubes. 

Ooh, I've absolutely got to check this one out.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AustinHinton
On 12/28/2017 at 3:08 AM, Sooth Sayer said:

Dark5 and strangeMysteries have been on my play list sub for almost two years now. 

Dark5 can be real creepy especially at 3 a.m. with the lights off. :lol:

As for strangeMysteries, I like the content and the narrator is awesome (if he's still doing their videos). 

Dark5 used to be pretty good but his/her last few videos have been stinkers IMO, with obvious hoaxes and frauds taking up the lists. 

On 12/29/2017 at 0:52 AM, The Ghastly Grimoire said:

Ooh, I've absolutely got to check this one out.

 

I hope you enjoy it then! :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Herr Falukorv
On 2017-12-28 at 9:20 AM, Sooth Sayer said:

Beyond science hosted by Mike Chen is a good one I've been watching this past year. 

yes its good if you believe smurfs are real and wish for a white christmas while living in the deepest of africa..

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooth Sayer
12 hours ago, Herr Falukorv said:

yes its good if you believe smurfs are real and wish for a white christmas while living in the deepest of africa..

A simple, you don't care for that person's channel would have been sufficient. You didn't need to go and insult my intelligence. I guess you aren't aware that something's are just purely for entertainment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
photek
Posted (edited)

real ghost stories online, its a bit like a podcast

https://www.youtube.com/user/thetastespot

insomniak, generally stories narrated from sources like reddit

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qzXjbsIiBmkaCbl0ezchg/videos

top 5's, covers a lot of ground on the paranormal and other non paranormal scary stuff

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTop5ss/videos

this is dan bell, current favourite new find of the last year or so, its not specific to ghost or the paranormal and perhaps deals more with urbex, and the history behind the places he visits. but there is the odd bit of paranormal stuff here and there and his documentary/film making is superb imo.

https://www.youtube.com/user/moviedan

Edited by photek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin

Stay away from "mellowb1rd"

It's completely fake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Avalanche

I watch them more for entertainment value most are pretty boring actually but some "paranormal" tubers can be damn right funny like cjades when she reads her viewers stories or brittyy44 or zak bagans makes me crack up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apyr

Dogman Encounters is my all time favorite, however beware of the more recent episodes because it seems like there's been obvious BS'ers that have been invited onto the show as of lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth

I been watching Chills channel it seems he covers Paranormal stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN64HIrZNqFQYZ2BuyY-4zg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not A Rockstar

I am not sure if this guy would be deemed paranormal, though some of his stories touch on that - one was about doppelgangers for example, but they are often strange, paranormal and true crime-ish, always interesting and his presentation style is really excellent. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/ObsoleteOddity

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spiderdan223
On 8/25/2018 at 7:01 PM, Not A Rockstar said:

I am not sure if this guy would be deemed paranormal, though some of his stories touch on that - one was about doppelgangers for example, but they are often strange, paranormal and true crime-ish, always interesting and his presentation style is really excellent. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/ObsoleteOddity

This is a cool find. Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.