Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you could choose between seeing...

Danny Richard

For me I would least like to see a UFO / Alien up close as it would raise so, so many questions about everything and to my mind be terrifying as it would literally be so "alien" and potentially incredibly dangerous. A ghost in a way would be comforting as it would confirm (kind of!) that there was some kind of life beyond (although still frightening!)... so I think I'd opt for a cryptid. A quiet bright early morning on the shores of Loch Ness when the waters are glistening and a solitary plesiosaur pops up to confirm its existence to me alone, exchanging a gaze, would be magical!  

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Danny Richard said:

A quiet bright early morning on the shores of Loch Ness when the waters are glistening and a solitary plesiosaur pops up to confirm its existence to me alone, exchanging a gaze, would be magical!  

Add a breakfast basket and I'm in. That definitely would be magical for me as well, as I love the concept of Nessie. But I'm also fascinated by the universe and an encounter with an alien could be very educational. Assuming that communication was possible, I'd have a gazillion questions to ask. Same with a ghost. It's really difficult to pick just one, but if communications with both the alien and ghost were impossible, then I would be okay with them joining me whilst I waited for Nessie to make a majestic appearance.

• Like 4

I wanna go to Jurassic Park with real life dinosaurs! Ghosts don't scare me, interesting but.not scary. Would love to see a real werewolf,. Now that would be intimidating,  the pure raw power.of.such an animal.

• Like 3

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 11:48 AM, Claire. said:

Add a breakfast basket and I'm in. That definitely would be magical for me as well, as I love the concept of Nessie. But I'm also fascinated by the universe and an encounter with an alien could be very educational. Assuming that communication was possible, I'd have a gazillion questions to ask. Same with a ghost. It's really difficult to pick just one, but if communications with both the alien and ghost were impossible, then I would be okay with them joining me whilst I waited for Nessie to make a majestic appearance.

No problem, breakfast it is - what type? : )

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DebDandelion said:

I wanna go to Jurassic Park with real life dinosaurs! Ghosts don't scare me, interesting but.not scary. Would love to see a real werewolf,. Now that would be intimidating,  the pure raw power.of.such an animal.

A werewolf would be intense! Have you ever seen the Werewolf encounter in the film Waxworks? It feels really, really intense / real! If you haven't seen it I would definitely check it out.

• Like 3

I would like to see an alien spaceship. It would prove possibility of long range space travel.

• Like 4

On 7/15/2017 at 6:13 AM, Danny Richard said:

For me I would least like to see a UFO / Alien up close as it would raise so, so many questions about everything and to my mind be terrifying as it would literally be so "alien" and potentially incredibly dangerous. A ghost in a way would be comforting as it would confirm (kind of!) that there was some kind of life beyond (although still frightening!)... so I think I'd opt for a cryptid. A quiet bright early morning on the shores of Loch Ness when the waters are glistening and a solitary plesiosaur pops up to confirm its existence to me alone, exchanging a gaze, would be magical!  

I'm with you. But as I've gotten braver with age, I would chose to see a ship and an alien. 

We never really get to pick what we see if something weird is experienced though. It's random and far and few between, if ever. 

• Like 3

Ive had some paranormal encounters so I have to say a cryptid for sure. 

I'd like to be in my kayak and see from a close range either a Bigfoot or Dogman walking the bank, unaware of my presence so I could watch for a while. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Danny Richard said:

A werewolf would be intense! Have you ever seen the Werewolf encounter in the film Waxworks? It feels really, really intense / real! If you haven't seen it I would definitely check it out.

No I haven't.  Will have a look thanx

I'd like to see a sasquatch. Sasquatch is a big part of the culture of my island, so having proof of its existence would be great. Unfortunately it will never happen, because it's just mythology :(

• Like 2

On 2017-7-17 at 7:52 PM, Podo said:

I'd like to see a sasquatch. Sasquatch is a big part of the culture of my island, so having proof of its existence would be great. Unfortunately it will never happen, because it's just mythology :(

But that's just it isn't it. Myths and legends make the world more interesting,  for once it could have been. So don't let the.mystery of.maybe die...

• Like 1

I've experienced one of or two of the phenomena people interpret (in various different ways) as ghosts, and I once had a prolonged and pretty up close experience with a low level unidentified object in the sky, which I cannot provide myself with a plausible explanation for, and that has always interested me. But although you can't really call it a cryptid, if you could pick what you wanted to see, I'd go with a thylacine, all day. Not going to happen though.  

• Like 2

It's a toss up between ghost, and aliens for me because I personally find the third option (of cryptids) not that interesting.

Between the two though, I would be more inclined to go with the alien(s) because for some reason I still have an unfounded fear of the spiritual world (even though I am curious about it). Ultimately part of me would be wondering if the spirit would end up messing with me, and what unwelcoming doors it would open up. The alien on the other hand would be cool (especially if it was a Grey) because it would be fascinating to see another species from another planet. Plus their advanced technology would be great to check out.

Edited by MySummerJob
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...