Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Claire.

Rare condition makes people love everyone

11 posts in this topic

Claire.

This Rare Medical Condition Makes You Love Everyone

A child that can’t stop hugging people, has no fear of strangers, and loves everyone equally—sounds beautiful, right? Not always. People with Williams syndrome, a rare genetic condition, face problems every bit as challenging as those with autism, from learning difficulties to trouble forming friendships.

Read more: National Geographic

• Like 4

acute

That's fascinating!

I wonder how sufferers have a similar look.  What's going on there?

• Like 1

seeder

20 years ago it was called ecstasy

a rave drug.......the "loved up drug"

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Gingitsune
5 hours ago, acute said:

That's fascinating!

I wonder how sufferers have a similar look.  What's going on there?

There are 20 something genes missing, some of them most be appearance related.

• Like 1

acute
5 hours ago, Gingitsune said:

There are 20 something genes missing, some of them most be appearance related.

Thank you, that explains it.

I had trouble scrolling on the article page.

• Like 1

Gingitsune

My pleasure. ;)

Captain Risky

Thank god we live in a world where such people on both sides of the spectrum can be diagnosed and treated. 

quillius
9 hours ago, seeder said:

20 years ago it was called ecstasy

a rave drug.......the "loved up drug"

I saw the thread title and decided to read and then post how this phenomenon was called 'ecstasy'......then I saw your post...how funny :)

• Like 1

seeder
4 hours ago, quillius said:

I saw the thread title and decided to read and then post how this phenomenon was called 'ecstasy'......then I saw your post...how funny :)

:tu:    those were the days my friend!!  Before the drugs got crap !!   I must admit, back then, in my bouncer days... them little love doves used to make me one hell of a soppy and friendly 'nice guy'....and in a rave on a saturday night after work...where everyone was buzzing.... youd meet a girl in minutes... and she loved you too in a very short time! Had the time of my life back then! and one heck of a busy sex life :lol:  Never ever saw a fight in a rave...everyone was either gurning with a come down or had manic expressions and smiles while the drugs were kicking in. Totally bonkers time of my life, but one Im glad I went thru

Tho I must add...for anyone reading this and thinking ecstasy might be good to try.... I DO NOT ENDORSE the taking of any drugs, and my advice is to steer clear of all drugs.  I was a bit reckless with my life back then, but dont be reckless with yours as many people have DIED from modern versions of the drug. so JUST SAY NO!

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

quillius
17 minutes ago, seeder said:

:tu:    those were the days my friend!!  Before the drugs got crap !!   I must admit, back then, in my bouncer days... them little love doves used to make me one hell of a soppy and friendly 'nice guy'....and in a rave on a saturday night after work...where everyone was buzzing.... youd meet a girl in minutes... and she loved you too in a very short time! Had the time of my life back then! and one heck of a busy sex life :lol:  Never ever saw a fight in a rave...everyone was either gurning with a come down or had manic expressions and smiles while the drugs were kicking in. Totally bonkers time of my life, but one Im glad I went thru

Tho I must add...for anyone reading this and thinking to try ecstasy....the drugs nowadays, from what Ive been told are nothing like they were, so I DO NOT ENDORSE the taking of any drugs, and my advice is to steer clear of them,. They are NOT what they once were....nowadays there is so much crap about people die from them. The good old days of raves and quality pills have gone. Plus I was a bit reckless with my life back then, so JUST SAY NO!

no idea what you are talking about  :P

• Like 1

seeder
1 minute ago, quillius said:

no idea what you are talking about  :P

hardcore....you know the score... :lol:

• Like 1