Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump and the Russians

Gingitsune

12 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

The leading theory is that he just isnt too bright. :P

Plus he looks like he bathed in Cheetos dust.

• Like 3

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 3:19 AM, Lilly said:

People feel their government isn't even remotely concerned with their needs.

That's because our government isn't concerned with our needs, and hasn't been for along time. Whether it be Republican or Democrat, there is an agenda in place, and it has absolutely nothing to do with helping you, the American people. (IMO)

• Like 8

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 4:58 PM, and then said:

You should really get your facts straight, you're embarrassing yourself at this late date.

This is exactly what our politicians want, confused and ignorant citizens, not ever knowing what is really going on at the end of the day as far as our government is concerned. It is easier to control a society that is misinformed and left out of the loop than it is to control a correctly informed society. And if Americans were correctly informed about everything going on in the government then it is my belief we would have more control over our politicians, what they do and how they act. But unfortunately this is not the case, nor most likely ever will be. It seems to me that we are living in a society that no longer seeks out the Truth. And if we are not seeking Truth then we have become a willfully ignorant people. Willfully ignorant people are Dangerous, and in my opinion are the reason our government is out of control. We as a society need to come together and be of one mind and of one accord if we want to have any chance of saving our country. (IMO)

Edited by Ogbin
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Russia Wanted Trump As President And It Got Him. Now What Does America Do?

,HuffPost•                  November 22, 2017

On Jan. 6, 2017, the U.S. intelligence community released a declassified version of its analysis finding that Russian President Vladimir Putin had not only interfered in the 2016 election, but had actively tried to help Trump. Among the tools Russia used was the theft of emails from the campaign of Trump’s opponent, Hillary Clinton, and their release through Russia-friendly WikiLeaks.

Trump campaign foreign policy aide George Papadopoulos detailed in filings associated with his guilty plea agreement how Russians in April 2016 were offering the campaign emails damaging to Clinton. Emails between the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr., and a former business partner show that the younger Trump was eager to see the supposedly incriminating information in advance of a Trump Tower meeting. Trump Jr. later traded messages with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange about his father’s exploitation of emails stolen from Clinton campaign chair John Podesta. On Oct. 12, 2016, after Assange suggested that the GOP nominee help publicize the latest batch of stolen emails, Trump himself sent a tweet praising WikiLeaks just 15 minutes later.

On May 9, 2017, after three months of complaining about the FBI’s Russia probe, Trump fired the agency’s director, James Comey. The reason initially stated was that Comey had mishandled an investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server during her time as secretary of state. But the very next day, Trump reportedly told Russia’s foreign minister and its U.S. ambassador during an Oval Office visit that he’d fired Comey to block the probe. Trump again cited the Russia investigation as a reason for firing Comey in an interview with NBC News on May 11. That firing led quickly to Mueller’s appointment to take over the investigation.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-wanted-trump-president-got-100030401.html

lol. Those dirty rooskis. 

Seth Rich stole the DNC emails and gave em to Wikileaks. Case closed.  

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

How is wiki leaks pro russian?

There are some possible connections there. The fact that they gave Assange his own TV show kinda shows that they are at least operating from the same ideological place on some level. 

Edited by Farmer77

They just keep getting caught not telling the truth. If there was never anything to hide, they're sure acting as if there was.

It's like a kid with a cookie jar.

Did you eat all the cookies?

What are you talking about? I don't know about any cookies. I don't even know you. 

Ok...I know you, but I've never been to your house.

Ok...I've been to your house, but I've never been in the kitchen.

Ok...I've been in the kitchen, but I didn't touch the cookie jar.

Ok...I touched the cookie jar, but I only took one cookie out and I didn't eat it.

Ok...I ate the cookie, but I didn't eat all the cookies.

Ok...I ate all the cookies, but I didn't break the jar.

Ok...I ate all the cookies and broke the jar...but what about John Dillinger? 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

They just keep getting caught not telling the truth. If there was never anything to hide, they're sure acting as if there was.

It's like a kid with a cookie jar.

Did you eat all the cookies?

What are you talking about? I don't know about any cookies. I don't even know you. 

Ok...I know you, but I've never been to your house.

Ok...I've been to your house, but I've never been in the kitchen.

Ok...I've been in the kitchen, but I didn't touch the cookie jar.

Ok...I touched the cookie jar, but I only took one cookie out and I didn't eat it.

Ok...I ate the cookie, but I didn't eat all the cookies.

Ok...I ate all the cookies, but I didn't break the jar.

Ok...I ate all the cookies and broke the jar...but what about John Dillinger? 

Haha this sums the situation up perfectly !

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Haha this sums the situation up perfectly !

I disagree.  The last part wouldn't read "but what about John Dillinger?".  Given the Loyalty on show it would probably go like this, "What about Junior?  He hasn't been going to school!  And by the way, Mum, ......I know things about Dad."

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Eldorado said:

I disagree.  The last part wouldn't read "but what about John Dillinger?".  Given the Loyalty on show it would probably go like this, "What about Junior?  He hasn't been going to school!  And by the way, Mum, ......I know things about Dad."

:lol: Beautiful !!!!!! 

• Like 1

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks

The transparency organization asked the president’s son for his cooperation—in sharing its work, in contesting the results of the election, and in arranging for Julian Assange to be Australia’s ambassador to the United States.

Peter Nicholls / Reuters

JULIA IOFFE  NOV 13, 2017

The messages, obtained by The Atlantic, were also turned over by Trump Jr.’s lawyers to congressional investigators. They are part of a long—and largely one-sided—correspondence between WikiLeaks and the president’s son that continued until at least July 2017. The messages show WikiLeaks, a radical transparency organization that the American intelligence community believes was chosen by the Russian government to disseminate the information it had hacked, actively soliciting Trump Jr.’s cooperation. WikiLeaks made a series of increasingly bold requests, including asking for Trump’s tax returns, urging the Trump campaign on Election Day to reject the results of the election as rigged, and requesting that the president-elect tell Australia to appoint Julian Assange ambassador to the United States.

WikiLeaks played a pivotal role in the presidential campaign. In July 2016, on the first day of the Democratic National Convention, WikiLeaks released emails stolen from the Democratic National Committee's servers that spring. The emails showed DNC officials denigrating Bernie Sanders, renewing tensions on the eve of Clinton’s acceptance of the nomination. On October 7, less than an hour after the Washington Post released the Access Hollywood tape, in which Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women, Wikileaks released emails that hackers had pilfered from the personal email account of Clinton’s campaign manager John Podesta.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/the-secret-correspondence-between-donald-trump-jr-and-wikileaks/545738/

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like the "collusion" was between a pro HRC FBI agent, his mistress, fusion gps, the DNC, the DOJ and the msm to doll up a now discredited charge against President Trump in the unlikely event (their words) that Trump should win. Anyone that is still buying into this certainly has not been watching the hearings in Congress because memebers of Congress are no longer buying it. Not after getting their hands on the 10,000 text messages from that now demoted FBI agent. 

But it is a free society and people can believe what ever they like. I prefer getting as much, if not all information as I can before drawing a final conclusion. Others, like jumping the gun or as some say, having a guilty verdict and then trying to find "evidence" to back up their bias conclusion. Which is not how our justice system is suppose to work but yea ok. 

• Like 2

Trump and Pence were warned in January that CIA had proof Putin directed election hacks: report

Travis Gettys        14 DEC 2017 

But the Washington Post reported Thursday that Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr., CIA Director John Brennan and FBI Director James B. Comey met with Trump on Jan. 6 to report the CIA “had captured Putin’s specific instructions on the operation.”

The officials had already briefed President Barack Obama and members of Congress about the intercepts, and they expected the president-elect to throw them out of Trump Tower.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/trump-and-pence-were-warned-in-january-that-cia-had-proof-putin-directed-election-hacks-report/

I'll give a huge donation to a charity of your choice if there's actual evidence presented that proves that *Trump* colluded with the new boogeyman to overturn Hillary's predestined ascension to the crown. I'll send a Ben Franklin to a good cause if Trump is impeached and removed for this. I put my money where my mouth is. Any takers?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I'll give a huge donation to a charity of your choice if there's actual evidence presented that proves that *Trump* colluded with the new boogeyman to overturn Hillary's predestined ascension to the crown. I'll send a Ben Franklin to a good cause if Trump is impeached and removed for this. I put my money where my mouth is. Any takers?

OK you're on... and my "charity" of choice is... Wait for it... The Clinton Foundation :santa:

:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lemieux said:

OK you're on... and my "charity" of choice is... Wait for it... The Clinton Foundation :santa:

:lol:

I hope that you're talking about *George* Clinton. Your charity would be a good name for a funk band.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it treasonous that Trump Jr. met with the Russian lawyer in Trump Tower? I agree with Bannon "treasonous" conclusion. Hillary Clinton is a victim in e-mail hacking event. Her money (e-mail) was stolen by a thief(hackers). Trump's team tried to get the material from the thief to hurt Hillary Clinton. Seeking Russian's help to deal with American, that's treason. But Trump is the candidate of the Feds(FBI). What they want is not justice and law but a dictate power. Under their terror reign, even their extreme right ally has to bow down. Steve Bannon now should realize what kind of person is Trump that he helped to steal the president seat. 

13 hours ago, katsung47 said:

Is it treasonous that Trump Jr. met with the Russian lawyer in Trump Tower? I agree with Bannon "treasonous" conclusion. Hillary Clinton is a victim in e-mail hacking event. Her money (e-mail) was stolen by a thief(hackers). Trump's team tried to get the material from the thief to hurt Hillary Clinton. Seeking Russian's help to deal with American, that's treason. But Trump is the candidate of the Feds(FBI). What they want is not justice and law but a dictate power. Under their terror reign, even their extreme right ally has to bow down. Steve Bannon now should realize what kind of person is Trump that he helped to steal the president seat. 

And the other choice Is Hilary to have a war with Russia

• 2 weeks later...

Senate panel to release interviews with Trump Jr., others involved in meeting with Russian lawyer

By Karoun Demirjian January 25 at 2:22 PM 

The Senate Judiciary Committee intends to release transcripts of its interviews with President Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr., and others who participated in a June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with a Russian lawyer allegedly promising damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/senate-judiciary-committee-to-release-transcripts-of-interviews-with-trump-tower-meeting-participants/2018/01/25/3f8f12a0-01e3-11e8-bb03-722769454f82_story.html?utm_term=.ae0723e2b4f7&wpisrc=al_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1
---------------

• 2 weeks later...

SEP 29 2016, 7:06 PM ET
Hackers Target Election Systems in 20 States
by CYNTHIA MCFADDEN, WILLIAM ARKIN, JOSH MEYER and KEN DILANIAN

There have been hacking attempts on election systems in more than 20 states — far more than had been previously acknowledged — a senior Department of Homeland Security official told NBC News on Thursday.

The "attempted intrusions" targeted online systems like registration databases, and not the actual voting or tabulation machines that will be used on Election Day and are not tied to the Internet.

The DHS official described much of the activity as “people poking at the systems to see if they are vulnerable.”

"At the least, this effort is intended to sow doubt about the security of our election and may well be intended to influence the outcomes of the election — we can see no other rationale for the behavior of the Russians," Sen. Dianne Feinstein and Rep. Adam Schiff, both D-Calif., said in a statement.

Related: Russians Hacked Two U.S. Voter Databases, Officials Say

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/red-alert-election-systems-20-states-targeted-hackers-n657036

• 2 weeks later...

The Russians are responsible for interrupting the 2016 presidential campaign
2/16/2018

N – A special lawyer investigating the disruption of the Russian presidential elections in 2016 was named 13 Russian citizens on Friday and three Russian organizations illegally social media platforms to inculcate political adversaries such as activities to support presidential candidate Donald Trump and opponents Hillary Clinton.

http://www.breakingnewsexpose.com/latest-news-updates/13-appointed-in-russia-special-adviser-filed-a-complaint-against-the-disruption-of-the-first-electoral-system-in-2016/

• 2 weeks later...

1005. News proves my opinion is very correct (2/16/2018)

On 1/27 in (1,002) about the (anti Trump) text of FBI agents Strzok and Page I wrote:

I think that is done by the real "secret society" of the FBI. 

1. Everybody has his own politic view. So do Strzok and Page. Must they have to support Donald Trump? Did they commit any crime in that Trump Russian gate investigation team?

2. It's more like a sting project as the FBI used to do. Strzok and Page could be false flag embedded in that team to sabotage "anti-Trump" plot. They were monitored. Their email were intercepted. As I know the culture of the FBI is anti-Clinton, and Trump is their representative. see #930. 

3. The articles is to cut relationship between Trump and the FBI when Trump became notorious that he won the election by the help of Russians. 

4. It's another style to apply pressure on the FBI to finish the Kat Sung's case.See #902.
"Now they want Donald Trump to take care of the situation of economic collapse in coming years. The main job is to cover up the murder case -  to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story. That is the core interest of the Feds for which they have paid so much to China. see new secret deal at :"899. April plot (3/29/2016)"."

Four days later, a news article proves my opinion is very correct. 

FBI Agent Trump Accused Of 'Treason' Wrote Letter That Helped Get Trump Elected

Paige Lavender,HuffPost•               January 31, 2018

WASHINGTON ? FBI agent Peter Strzok helped draft a letter that, in the final days of the 2016 presidential campaign, signaled the re-opening of a probe into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s emails, CNN reported Wednesday.

Strzok is one of the FBI agents whom some Republicans have accused of scheming to undermine President Donald Trump ahead of the 2016 election. He worked on both the Clinton probe as well as the Russia probe when it was in its early stages, and later joined special counsel Robert Mueller’s team.

The letter Strzok helped draft, sent to Congress by then-FBI Director James Comey on Oct. 28 ? days ahead of the 2016 election ? dealt a blow to Clinton, whom Trump repeatedly attacked for using a personal email while serving as secretary of state. Comey penned another letter just before the election saying no new relevant information was found, and stood by the FBI’s prior decision not to recommend charges

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-agent-trump-accused-apos-220323734.html

The reality is Strzok took part in the operation to re-open the investigation on Hillary ten days before the voting date that helped Trump to win the election. 

The reality is Strzok's text with Page are now used by Trump to attack Mueller's team that investigating him.