Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ashlee Simpson at the Orange Bowl

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Sweetpumper

• JennRose

• girty1600

She might need to flash a boob.... rolleyes.gif

Looks like the gravy train is over. If it weren't for big sis, she'd be working at T.J. Cinnamon's. It is the people who bought into her having any hint of talent and spent money on a CD that should be embarrassed.

laugh.gif

Priceless...

It's good to see people aren't buying into her.

She's got the worst voice i've ever heard. Simply AWFUL.

A no talent child who only got any fame at all because her sister is a moron with a TV show.

She deserves every boo. I hope she cried that night. HA.

Crap---I wish my computer here at work had sound. sad.gif

*snickers wildly* This is what she deserves after duping a live crowd on live tv. I hope she knew better not to lip-sync this time.

It's not just that though, she really is the most talentless idiot i have ever seen. Her singing voice actually sounds like an alligator mating call.

Which is why, of course, she needs to lip sync to sound good.

*snickers wildly* This is what she deserves after duping a live crowd on live tv. I hope she knew better not to lip-sync this time.

437924[/snapback]

I wish those sort of mishaps happened more often...weed out some of these no-talent, sound-looped pieces of merchadise.

The first time I heard her sing was on SNL the night she did a hoe-down and walked off stage. Does she alway sound that bad? God, that was aweful, my two-year-old nephew could do better. yes.gif

She never really sounds good. She's got a terrible voice and her songs are just as bad.

Sadly the SNL thing made her very popular... I had never heard of her before that incident. But a whole stadium booing at her could probably ruin her "career".

Seriously though, what is with that TV show?

Man if i knew all i had to do to get a career in music and TV within days was pretend to sing i'd have millions by now.

Useless no talent idiot.

Ok, my boss just called me into his office to show me this! laugh.gif It was awful, you guys are too right.

See her face when she started getting boo'ed?

Classic. laugh.gif And she KNOWS it's cause she SUCKS!!

See her face when she started getting boo'ed?

Classic. laugh.gif And she KNOWS it's cause she SUCKS!!

437984[/snapback]

That's why the cameras cut away from her. That horrified look. Did you notice the cheerleaders laughing at all the booing?

Oh man..to funny.

But I bet this wont end her "carreer". She still has all those little 12 year olds who will flock to her.

I think it WILL end her "career". Leno, Letterman, Stewart haven't even had a chance to use it yet. Rome (A sports talk show) hammered her and played the clip ALL DAY today! She's going to be a punchline from now on. I wonder how many sitcoms are already writing lines for this in their scripts.

That's why the cameras cut away from her. That horrified look. Did you notice the cheerleaders laughing at all the booing?

438017[/snapback]

I did notice, that was really funny!!! laugh.gif

hahaha i can't wait for Conan to get ahold of this! laugh.gif

grin2.gif how the mighty have fallen.. by shattering whatever they were standing on with there horrible off key singing voice.

Mighty?

She was NEVER mightly. Hasn't even been around for 6 months, her entire career is based on several blunders and having a moron for a sister who's TV show is about poking fun at the familys stupidity.