Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ashlee Simpson at the Orange Bowl

dont forget..she has a tv show to tongue.gif.

I remember seeing the first one..when the guy asked "What kind of album is this gunne be?" she actuallay said..."Rock and Roll."

I litteraly fell down laughing at that one...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Sweetpumper

• JennRose

• girty1600

Yeah i've seen it on Much Music. 'The Ashley Simpson Show'.

What on earth is it about? How do they manage to fill 30 mins of her crapness??

Ugh. So her whole life is based on marketing.

No talent, just constant marketing.

Nice try, no dice. People can tell when someone sucks.

If they know what they like, all the power too them

I could not watch or listen to her. I watched the game but when she came on thank God my 7 month old son messed his diaper, I would rather deal with his stinky butt than to listen to her screech.

I could not watch or listen to her. I watched the game but when she came on thank God my 7 month old son messed his diaper, I would rather deal with his stinky butt than to listen to her screech.

438208[/snapback]

ahahaha laugh.gif

Nicely put!

Yeah amen to that.

Ahhhh.......music, you love it or you hate it!

She never really sounds good. She's got a terrible voice and her songs are just as bad.

Sadly the SNL thing made her very popular... I had never heard of her before that incident. But a whole stadium booing at her could probably ruin her "career".

437942[/snapback]

Well, if getting publically humiliated once didn't do it why do you think this will have any effect?

She'll fade out eventually...just like her dimwitted older sister and her b**** husband.

WOW. that is terrible. I have listened to some of her stuff. I guess the studio must of did a lot of work to make her sound ok on the album.

But, that wasnt even singing. She get too over excited or something :S ?

Her self confidence must be extremely low now. It will be hard for her to recover from that =/

GOOD ahaha.

WOW. that is terrible.  I have listened to some of her stuff. I guess the studio must of did a lot of work to make her sound ok on the album.

But, that wasnt even singing. She get too over excited or something :S ?

Her self confidence must be extremely low now. It will be hard for her to recover from that =/

438653[/snapback]

She blames others.

When she lip-synched she blamed her band.

She will most likely blame previous performances leaving a bad taste in the mouths of the audience resulting in her copping the brunt of their boo's.

She'll shove her head in the sand and move on to the next performance.

Crap---I wish my computer here at work had sound. sad.gif

437910[/snapback]

I'm sure many of us share the same thought.

I'm glad to see people BOO! talentless "talent" on a national stage. Music today generally sucks, its all corporate-driven fluff. Most recently, HiPHOP/RAP has brought music to an all-time low by merely passing it off as such. What the hell is going on? Do I need to bust out my acoustic and show these fools what good music sounds like? A freagin flute would blow the doors off the crap they're shoving down our throats. "Oh but its poetry." they say. Since when is slapping a b**** ass whoe poetry? Does anyone remember Cat Stevens? He was a true mucisian and poet.

/reluctantly ends rant

Well, if getting publically humiliated once didn't do it why do you think this will have any effect?

438614[/snapback]

Dude, she got BOOED by thousands of people. That's pretty bad, it's not like she just messed up the song and everyone caught her lip synching.

I'm glad to see people BOO!  talentless "talent" on a national stage.  Music today generally sucks,  its all corporate-driven fluff.  Most recently, HiPHOP/RAP has brought music to an all-time low by merely passing it off as such.  What the hell is going on?  Do I need to bust out my acoustic and show these fools what good music sounds like?  A freagin flute would blow the doors off the crap they're shoving down our throats.  "Oh but its poetry." they say.  Since when is slapping a b**** ass whoe poetry? Does anyone remember Cat Stevens? He was a true mucisian and poet.

/reluctantly ends rant

439060[/snapback]

Ha ha...yes, I completely agree. I have a few of these rants here and there on this forum. All the good music today is buried under mounds of pre-recorded and airbrushed crap.

Plus, muscians today keep covering REAL artists songs, and getting all the credit. Please, Limp Bizcuit, leave 'Behind Blue Eyes' to the Who. Korn, same goes with Pink Floyd.

Plus, muscians today keep covering REAL artists songs, and getting all the credit.  Please, Limp Bizcuit, leave 'Behind Blue Eyes' to the Who.  Korn, same goes with Pink Floyd.

439130[/snapback]

I totally agree!!!! Very, very few covers today are any good. Heck, the last good cover I can actually remember is Nirvana doing David Bowie's "The Man Who Sold the World". And that was over 10 years ago!

So, who is she blaming this time? When she decided to cheat a coast to coast live audience out of a real performance, she blamed her band. Has she made a statement yet explaining how her crappiness is not her fault, but the stage hands or something?

I'm glad to see people BOO!  talentless "talent" on a national stage.  Music today generally sucks,  its all corporate-driven fluff.  Most recently, HiPHOP/RAP has brought music to an all-time low by merely passing it off as such.  What the hell is going on?  Do I need to bust out my acoustic and show these fools what good music sounds like?   A freagin flute would blow the doors off the crap they're shoving down our throats.  "Oh but its poetry." they say.  Since when is slapping a b**** ass whoe poetry? Does anyone remember Cat Stevens? He was a true mucisian and poet.

/reluctantly ends rant

439060[/snapback]

Ha ha...yes, I completely agree. I have a few of these rants here and there on this forum. All the good music today is buried under mounds of pre-recorded and airbrushed crap.

Plus, muscians today keep covering REAL artists songs, and getting all the credit. Please, Limp Bizcuit, leave 'Behind Blue Eyes' to the Who. Korn, same goes with Pink Floyd.

439130[/snapback]

Ok I can take you bashing Limp Dick, but Korn? angry.gif

Seriously though, Jon Davis, lead singer, has to be one of the most brilliant artists today (he's done scores for a few movies, amazing soundtracks). They're also the fathers of Nu-Metal which spawned a bunch of knock-offs (Coal Chamber, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Linkin Park, SOD, etc) original.gif

PS. why does everyone hate Ashlee so much? Personally, I don't like her, but it seems as though everyone hates her with a passion...on and off of the Net. Just wondering why...

So, who is she blaming this time? When she decided to cheat a coast to coast live audience out of a real performance, she blamed her band. Has she made a statement yet explaining how her crappiness is not her fault, but the stage hands or something?

439135[/snapback]

Yup. She blamed her band. Not sure if she fired them though.

As I said earlier...she'll probably blame previous, apparently bad, performances before hers and convince herself that she merely bore the brunt of their anger.