Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ashlee Simpson at the Orange Bowl

Does any one know how many copies her album sold.

It would be funny to see that as many people who bought the album signed the petion.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Sweetpumper

• JennRose

• girty1600

It would be funny to see that as many people who bought the album signed the petion.

472376[/snapback]

It went platinum...

472376[/snapback]

It went platinum...

473774[/snapback]

A lot of dissapointed pepole that did buy that CDrom.....

But Ashlee Simpson has no talent and she also dosen't write here own songs. I won't be surpriced that she will be forgotten in 6 months.

its up over 290,000 now.....doubt those are all realistic signatures though....

and has anyone done a search, i mean, who knows, there may be a petition for anything and anyone on the web?

Ha ha! I hate that woman anyway. Its like she's trying to be Courtney Love or something, but she will NEVER be as good as Courtney.

She should stop kidding herself and ridding on the back of Big Sisters fame. That is sad. The only people who are cool because of family members are the Osbournes. Dogs and all. grin2.gif

Edited by star_child

I'm glad to see people BOO!  talentless "talent" on a national stage.  Music today generally sucks,  its all corporate-driven fluff.  Most recently, HiPHOP/RAP has brought music to an all-time low by merely passing it off as such.  What the hell is going on?  Do I need to bust out my acoustic and show these fools what good music sounds like?  A freagin flute would blow the doors off the crap they're shoving down our throats.  "Oh but its poetry." they say.  Since when is slapping a b**** ass whoe poetry? Does anyone remember Cat Stevens? He was a true mucisian and poet.

/reluctantly ends rant

439060[/snapback]

Alas, I am also a hater of all things hiphop/rap. And Cat Stevens rules! I surely miss the days when talent was a prerequisite to fame. So many of our current pop stars are manufactured in the studio. Most rappers or hip hop artist are losing whatever respect they may have had by becoming formulatic and redundant. They steal from old, popular songs (or play them in the background) because they have no talent themselves. What happened to originality?

Whatever Ashlee's intentions are, she needs to gracefully remove herself from the music industry and find another venue. (Perhaps acting? Professional tennis? Skating? Stripper?) Her refusal to face the music (pun intended) is to her detriment.

Excerpt from an interview with Zakk Wylde and his take about Ashlee Simpson:

"Look at that Ashlee Simpson Saturday Night Live fiasco. She cant even lip-synch her f••king own songs, because she doesnt write them. That talentless b•tch hack gets invited to play on SNL and sells 6 trillion records. Its a complete insult to real musicians; its all smoke and mirrors. One night when I play, I may just put one of my CDs on the P.A., toss my guitar in the air, shove a hockey stick up my a•• and walk around onstage like a ****** ***. Then people will go, "Wow, Zakk is amazing. The guitar isnt even in his hands while he rips off solos!" Whats going on today is just phony."

Edited by Sweetpumper

• 1 month later...