Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spider signs

UM-Bot

By: FindMIEmpath33 | Location: Michigan

Hi everyone, I am a 28 year old female, and I need some help interpreting some intense signs I've experienced lately and the events that have arisen because of it. I'm hoping for someone with knowledge of spirit animal guides or animal totems because I am totally lost on this one. 

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/111881/spider-signs

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• GlitterRose

• I'mConvinced

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was going through a lot of grief and trauma, I had an unusual amount of weird spider experiences, to include both actual spiders and large hypnagogic "shadow spiders" that would still be there when I opened my eyes. They would slowly dissipate. 

I think, in my case, it was just another way that I was punishing myself for something that wasn't my fault. Weird spider experiences included waking to find a large one dropping from the ceiling, an unusual number of spider in the shower or the tub encounters, and one "disappearing spider" that was caught in a bug vac and just went poof. I still can't figure out how that happened. 

I used the Ellis sigil (L/S) and the phantoms spiders stopped completely. The number of real spider encounters dropped significantly. 

• 1 month later...

Life doesn't have a plan but even if it did why worry? If pre-destiny existed it would mean your choices are meaningless and if free will exists then the chaotic nature of living means you cannot predict the outcome.

My take on all you wrote: A guy you really liked had a spider tattoo. During a crappy life experience with another bloke your mind draws you, in an albeit weird way, towards an image you associate with a way out. Or...ghosts and pre-destiny.