Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany wants more EU sanctions on Russia

bmk1245

16 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

But shouldn't a country involved in "a great number of disgusting tyrannical things", be blackballed?

I suspect a lot of countires could be caught up in that definition - even some one may wish would not be.

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

What propaganda? 

Pro-Russian propaganda. 

5 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Pro-Russian propaganda. 

Well well it would take a very dim mind to not recognize propaganda from any side.  We do it, you do it, they do it. 

He posted RT video. 

He posted ****ing RT video to teach me what is truly going on in Ukraine. 

I haven't got enough hands and tentacles to facepalm at this grotesque. 

Silver, RT is not an objective source. They're literally Putin's channel. Do you seriously expect an aggressor would report objectively on their own aggression? What is wrong with you? Do you even hope anyone actually literate would be so stupid to fall for that criminally stupid propaganda move? 

• Like 2

On 25.7.2017 at 3:43 PM, stevewinn said:

what a double dealing, hypocritical world we live.

Two different stories here.The Crimea issue started in 2014, long time before the NorthStream project has been agreed and signed. As we are not a banana republic, we, and Russia as well, will fullfil and meet the contracts as signed. But anyway, #45 should focus on this own rotten yard first before pointing the finger on neighbours. And he has to learn that Germany/the EU are not a front yard of the USA, so he can eat our a'**es.

I`m not a general supporter of Russian politics but at these times Russia is a much more trustworthy bizz partner than the CEC (Chief Executive Clown) at 1800 Penn who would cut gas deliveries with a tweet and out of a mood while viewing FoxNews. And I also give a *hit on his offer to deliver LNG much cheeper than pipeline gas from Russia. He is a liar and we will not allow that our well running economy will get jeopardised by an individual thats of an aggressive, destructive and demented mind.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

I suspect a lot of countires could be caught up in that definition - even some one may wish would not be.

(True. 

But you know what follows your statement. The question whether it should be allowed to everyone, since someone did it.

I believe we will probably agree that no, it shouldn't.) 

In this particular situation, I find it not helpful at all to point out US has history of bombing around and liberating oil - it is so, but in this context it implies it's perfectly fine for Russia to bomb around too and liberate whatever they would like to steal. 

4 minutes ago, toast said:

Two different stories here.The Crimea issue started in 2014, long time before the NorthStream project has been agreed and signed. As we are not a banana republic, we, and Russia as well, will fullfil and meet the contracts as signed. But anyway, #45 should focus on this own rotten yard first before pointing the finger on neighbours. And he has to learn that Germany/the EU are not a front yard of the USA, so he can eat our a'**es.

I`m not a general supporter of Russian politics but at these times Russia is a much more trustworthy bizz partner than the CEC (Chief Executive Clown) at 1800 Penn who would cut gas deliveries with a tweet and out of a mood while viewing FoxNews. And I also give a *hit on his offer to deliver LNG much cheeper than pipeline gas from Russia. He is a liar and we will not allow that our well running economy will get jeopardised by an individual thats of an aggressive, destructive and demented mind.

:yes:

Also, this reminds me how 45 was told 10 (ten) times, in one sitting, that he has to 'make deals' with EU, not directly Germany. It took 11th (eleventh) time for him to understand it as rejection and start throwing tantrum that lasts up to this day. To my morbid amusement.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Also, this reminds me how 45 was told 10 (ten) times, in one sitting, that he has to 'make deals' with EU, not directly Germany. It took 11th (eleventh) time for him to understand it as rejection and start throwing tantrum that lasts up to this day. To my morbid amusement.  

Yeah, he dont understand even very simple facts and I`m sure he`s not able to pee his own name into the snow without the use of a teleprompter. ("Mike, Steve, can you help me on this issue please? Mike? Steve? Steve? Mike? Steve? #@%"/!!!!"

• Like 1

On 7/25/2017 at 3:45 PM, and then said:

I have no problem with putting pressure on the Russian government/thugocracy, but I wonder about Putin's reaction if his buddies begin to get pinched too hard.  He had a free run for 8 years with the coward-in-chief and now he is watching an unprecedented attack against a U.S. president by the media and half the country.  He may decide he has room to push back and become aggressive.  If he miscalculates, really bad outcomes are possible.  OTOH, if Trump doesn't keep the pressure up, he will be seen as weak and Vlad may STILL act out inappropriately, causing a problem for the world.  I think the world today is closer to the use of a nuclear weapon than it was for most of the Cold War.

His buddies begin pinched hard? Deport all Lavrov's/Mizulin's/etc kids/wifes/grandchildren/etc from US/EU, and freeze all their assets - buddies will bring Putin's head on the silver platter.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2017 at 4:43 PM, stevewinn said:

Germany wants more sanctions on Russia. Well, how much Gas does Germany still buy off the Russians again, 36%? Stop buying Russian gas! Oh, no cant do that it would damage the German economy, the irony of it all. - is this the same Germany that prevented the USA from putting sanctions on Russia earlier this year.

from June 2017.

what a double dealing, hypocritical world we live.

Sad but true. What aforementioned companies (countries) were saying about South Stream? You guessed right.

5 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

His buddies begin pinched hard? Deport all Lavrov's/Mizulin's/etc kids/wifes/grandchildren/etc from US/EU, and freeze all their assets - buddies will bring Putin's head on the silver platter.

While I completely understand you, imagine the number of refugees and marauders if Russia implodes. 

And they won't be going into Siberian direction. 

No matter how badly who deserves what, it is simply more prudent to leave them to fester at their own pace. 

On 7/26/2017 at 8:59 PM, toast said:

Well, French-Russian Mistral affair started before 2014, as well. How it ended?

Case in point, deepening dependence on Russian gas makes EU (and Germany, as well) more vulnerable. So far, LNG ain't cheaper as Russian gas. But, main point, do you want to live cheaper, or do you want to live safer?

4 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

While I completely understand you, imagine the number of refugees and marauders if Russia implodes. 

And they won't be going into Siberian direction. 

No matter how badly who deserves what, it is simply more prudent to leave them to fester at their own pace. 

They chose to live in s#!t, so be it. After all, they'll be free to choose between Belarus, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China, etc to flee. In Baltic states these chauvinists (at least 86% of them) aren't welcomed.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Well, French-Russian Mistral affair started before 2014, as well. How it ended?

Case in point, deepening dependence on Russian gas makes EU (and Germany, as well) more vulnerable. So far, LNG ain't cheaper as Russian gas. But, main point, do you want to live cheaper, or do you want to live safer?

Why not both cheaper and safer? It's not like the LNG providers would go bankrupt if they'd lower their prices.

Yes, I know, they'll rather not sell than to sell at price lower than extortionist. Well, so be it... they are buying another season for Russia with their greed.  

1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

Case in point, deepening dependence on Russian gas makes EU (and Germany, as well) more vulnerable.

No because the EU is a very big market for Russian gas. We are a client of Russia and not a petitioner of any kind. In addition,Germany`s need for fossile energy will decrease due to the still running plan to produce electric energy from renewable energy sources up to 45% until 2025 and up to 65% until 2035, currently we are at 33%.

So far, LNG ain't cheaper as Russian gas.

#45 claimed to deliver LNG cheeper than Russia gas.

But, main point, do you want to live cheaper, or do you want to live safer?

Dispite the fact that this question is of a rhetorical nature, I will give an answer. Under the current government, the USA are not a trustworthy bizz partner but Russia is and always has been, at least for Germany.

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Why not both cheaper and safer? It's not like the LNG providers would go bankrupt if they'd lower their prices.

Yes, I know, they'll rather not sell than to sell at price lower than extortionist. Well, so be it... they are buying another season for Russia with their greed.  

Ask Japanese why they do intend to purchase gas from has to be gas pipe line Russia-Japan? If Japanese are seeking for more cheaper gas delivery, I'd say thats where LNG is more expensive.

22 hours ago, toast said:

No because the EU is a very big market for Russian gas. We are a client of Russia and not a petitioner of any kind. In addition,Germany`s need for fossile energy will decrease due to the still running plan to produce electric energy from renewable energy sources up to 45% until 2025 and up to 65% until 2035, currently we are at 33%.

[...]

Right, trying to jump off fossil energy by tying yourself to fossil gas pipe.... Good strategy.

[...]

#45 claimed to deliver LNG cheeper than Russia gas.

[...]

Ain't there such, maybe I'm missing something.

[...]

Dispite the fact that this question is of a rhetorical nature, I will give an answer. Under the current government, the USA are not a trustworthy bizz partner but Russia is and always has been, at least for Germany.

Wait, when Russkies responded to sanctions (which were targeting only just Putler's shils) by banning produce from Germany (EU), and you call, after that, Russia as trustworthy bizz partner? Are you that blind?

4 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Ask Japanese why they do intend to purchase gas from has to be gas pipe line Russia-Japan? If Japanese are seeking for more cheaper gas delivery, I'd say thats where LNG is more expensive.

LNG is more expensive, obviously, for obvious reasons.

Not just the Japanese, anyone sane wants cheaper and more practically delivered gas. That's why we keep buying it from the Satan himself. It does support East Hell's budget, but it at the same time allows us to remain able to buy gas at all. I don't see much point in buying it from the Beelzebub at even higher price, supporting the West Hell's budget.  Either way we're buying our own doom.

I agree with toast that at this moment, Russia is more trustworthy (!! - yes, I know, I know...) than US. No, really. At least you know what Russians want. We don't know anymore what US wants. We also know that friends are to be kept close, but enemies even closer. (US at the moment is a kind of friend you pretend you didn't see so you don't have to embarrass yourself with greeting them. And you don't make any joint business plans with that type of a friend.) 

We'll see what tomorrow brings, but today it's Norway and Russia that deliver gas to Europe. 

If US wants a share of the market, maybe they should invest in LNG terminals and think of really attractive prices for their gas. As simple as that. 

50 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Right, trying to jump off fossil energy by tying yourself to fossil gas pipe.... Good strategy.

Thats a very stupid comment. The jump off is a process that will take decades and we will not run our economy on candles until the process is finished.

Wait, when Russkies responded to sanctions (which were targeting only just Putler's shils) by banning produce from Germany (EU), and you call, after that, Russia as trustworthy bizz partner? Are you that blind?

I said Russia is a more trustworthy bizz partner than the USA. #45 isnt interested in fair competiton in any kind, he just follows his stupid modus operandi, means to try to destroy anything that is competing. #45 would cut gas deliveries out of a mood, Putin would not. And, the movement of goods between Germany and Russia has a 43% plus in 2017, compared to 2016, so whats your point here?

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

Russia just kicked a whole bunch of American diplomats out they have till sept to leave and seized 2 American facilities.  

On 7/26/2017 at 11:52 AM, Helen of Annoy said:

He posted RT video. 

He posted ****ing RT video to teach me what is truly going on in Ukraine. 

I haven't got enough hands and tentacles to facepalm at this grotesque. 

Silver, RT is not an objective source. They're literally Putin's channel. Do you seriously expect an aggressor would report objectively on their own aggression? What is wrong with you? Do you even hope anyone actually literate would be so stupid to fall for that criminally stupid propaganda move? 

No better or different then CNN or MSNBC  or the new yorktimes or the washington compost on and on and on.  The only thing you post as proof is yourself :rolleyes: Pretty freakin weak .

Let me guess where you get your info a Little Croatian news stand. I look at things from all sides unlike you. Oh and RT is often far more correct then CNN oh and it was RT reporting on a German report. Or did Germany make that up too.  Use your head

Edited by The Silver Thong

12 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

No better or different then CNN or MSNBC  or the new yorktimes or the washington compost on and on and on.  The only thing you post as proof is yourself :rolleyes: Pretty freakin weak .

Let me guess where you get your info a Little Croatian news stand. I look at things from all sides unlike you. Oh and RT is often far more correct then CNN oh and it was RT reporting on a German report. Or did Germany make that up too.  Use your head

Your assertion, so your burden.

Prove it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Your assertion, so your burden.

Prove it.

Well considering you can't watch video you wouldn't know. 

Just now, The Silver Thong said:

Well considering you can't watch video you wouldn't know. 

I was reading today how you berated someone for not being able to substantiate their statement. You provided a lay definition for, "burden of proof".

Now you're telling me that you forgot how to speak and write in English, I'd only have to watch a You-Tube to be able to understand?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I was reading today how you berated someone for not being able to substantiate their statement. You provided a lay definition for, "burden of proof".

Now you're telling me that you forgot how to speak and write in English, I'd only have to watch a You-Tube to be able to understand?

Are you ok I berated nobody she is the one that used fowl language as I quoted above as she always does. You are a different kind of crazy. I'm note here to spell things out for you. Yes a youtube video could say it in 5 min while I don't feel like pounding away on my keyboard for you. It's all CNN footage proven fake if you can't see it I'm sorry yes RT leans towards Eastern European Issues why wouldn't they. Do you watch the CBC a government funded news outlet and believe them. I don't. I sift through lies and BS using everything and every source I can.  Why does the left go directly to insulting people. It's a sign of weakness with because they have nothing to back them up imo.  Do you feel berated now. Oh and I didn't even need to swear or insult. See the difference ;)