Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany wants more EU sanctions on Russia

bmk1245

This is me on youtube is this not me because it's on youtube or am I liar.  It's a very short clip. Must be fake right. 

Edited by The Silver Thong

7 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

This is me on youtube is this not me because it's on youtube or am I liar.  It's a very short clip. Must be fake right. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNGDLpIOF1c

I got a "content warning". Apparently I have to 'sign in'.

WTF is wrong with writing and reading!?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I got a "content warning". Apparently I have to 'sign in'.

WTF is wrong with writing and reading!?

Odd it works fine for most.

Oh and nothing is wrong with reading and writing I'v been doing it for years lol  One example 2 reporters pretending they are in the middle east during a bombing raid scared of poisoned gas putting on gas masks. They were in front of a blue screen filming in Atlanta Georgia. Another CNN stated it was illegal for us as people to read a wikileaks releases and only the media is allowed to read them. Another used 2 CNN reporters in the same parking lot pretending they were thousands of miles apart on a live feed that showed the same background and same vehicles driving by at the same time as they talked. How about CNN cutting people off when it doesn't go they way they want opps we just lost reception, ya right. It goes on and on dude.  

"It was on a You-Tube video, so it must be true!"

- said, Everyone Everywhere.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

"Oh and RT is often far more correct then CNN." - sayeth You.

Still waiting for proof... "burden of proof" and all that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

"It was on a You-Tube video, so it must e true!"

- said, Everyone Everywhere.

Thats not how it works. damn right youtube is full of crap you have to sort through it. Oh and I fixed the clip of me on youtube This really is me but because it's on youtube you don't believe me. It's only 10 seconds long but it's real

3 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Thats not how it works. damn right youtube is full of crap you have to sort through it. Oh and I fixed the clip of me on youtube This really is me but because it's on youtube you believe me.

I congratulate you on it's brevity.

Congratulations also on lending credence to your existence.

Other than those two Earth shattering outcomes, what did I miss?

Originally I was called a propagandist then a lair. I didn't mean for us to get into a back and forth.

My point was that RT was reporting on a German story and got attacked. RT is not the only one to report on it. Have you heard the latest out of Russia.  

opps 

4 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Originally I was called a propagandist then a lair. I didn't mean for us to get into a back and forth.

My point was that RT was reporting on a German story and got attacked. RT is not the only one to report on it. Have you heard the latest out of Russia.  

So, nothing proving "Oh and RT is often far more correct then CNN..."?

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

So, nothing proving "Oh and RT is often far more correct then CNN..."?

I met your needs now you tell me when RT was wrong. I'm getting sick of babysitting you. 

I met your needs now you tell me when RT was wrong. 

You didn't do diddly!

As I said, you made the assertion so you have the burden to prove, " Oh and RT is often far more correct then CNN "

Edited by Likely Guy

5 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

You didn't do diddly!

As I said, you made the assertion so you have the burden to prove, " Oh and RT is often far more correct then CNN "

Holy **** man I gave you 4 examples and your to lazy to look them up.  I can't find were RT was wrong but I can  with CNN.  Your to thick to even talk to. You do know how to use the internet right?? 

Holy **** man I gave you 4 examples and your to lazy to look them up.  I can't find were RT was wrong but I can  with CNN.  Your to thick to even talk to. You do know how to use the internet right?? 

Four examples? In the last page you posted an RT video. This page you posted yourself as a poser in front of your bathroom mirror (nice bathroom BTW).

I'm too dense? You're devoid of reason and logic.

Tell you what, give me your best. I'm going to watch a movie. See you in a bit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Four examples? In the last page you posted an RT video. This page you posted yourself as a poser in front of your bathroom mirror (nice bathroom BTW).

I'm too dense? You're devoid of reason and logic.

Tell you what, give me your best. I'm going to watch a movie. See you in a bit.

Look at post 103 or do you need me to do that for you as well.  You offer nothing zero zilch.  Your a troll 

2 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Look at post 103 or do you need me to do that for you as well. 

Post 103 was a verbal rehash of a simulated (faked) story CNN did twenty years ago.

RT = 2, CNN = 0 so far.

Do you really want me to pick up on RT's fake stories? You'd be awash in yellow ink.

25 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Post 103 was a verbal rehash of a simulated (faked) story CNN did twenty years ago.

RT = 2, CNN = 0 so far.

Do you really want me to pick up on RT's fake stories? You'd be awash in yellow ink.

I'm done with you as you just stated CNN has been faking news for 20 years. You just proved my point 

This thread should be merged with the one about the psychiatrists speaking publicly about their concerns regarding Trump's mental health.

Because it very obviously isn't just Trump, but his supporters too, that have very specific set of problems with reality.    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

This thread should be merged with the one about the psychiatrists speaking publicly about their concerns regarding Trump's mental health.

Because it very obviously isn't just Trump, but his supporters too, that have very specific set of problems with reality.    

I have said it 30 time for the hard Of reading I have no love for Trump. What makes me worried Is some think Trump will end the world and are freaking out like a little kid just lost a toy. 

You need help and i mean that in the nicest way I can. 

2 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

I have said it 30 time for the hard Of reading I have no love for Trump. What makes me worried Is some think Trump will end the world and are freaking out like a little kid just lost a toy. 

You need help and i mean that in the nicest way I can. 

Thanks for the advice. How about we both seek professional help? It can't hurt, right? Since we both think the other one is insane, maybe one of us actually is insane, or abuses substances or who knows what. 

So far, those around me in the real life were not insisting that I see a doctor regarding my mental health, but if they did, I certainly would agree to have my head checked. Either it'll turn out I'm mentally healthy and I can triumph they were wrong, either it'll turn out that I'm not mentally healthy, or am an addict, so they did me a favour when they made me go to the doctor and see what exactly is wrong with me. 

• Like 1

oh look more fake news from a billionaire to trash Trump. Did Trump curtsy Helen? 

Silver, I don't watch your videos. 

Though they are very handy for portraying an average Trump fan, even without clicking on them. 

So, thanks, I guess.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2017 at 7:00 AM, The Silver Thong said:

I think they already have. Buying all that gold and selling the US green backs

Are you saying China is a currency manipulator?

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Are you saying China is a currency manipulator?

They kinda of are. Did you know that China owns US land that equals the size of Texas. China in it's current state could dump all American holdings and cause another 1930 like depression. 

On 7/29/2017 at 0:31 PM, Helen of Annoy said:

Silver, I don't watch your videos. 

Though they are very handy for portraying an average Trump fan, even without clicking on them. 

So, thanks, I guess.

It's your choice to stay ignorant to current affairs.