Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany wants more EU sanctions on Russia

bmk1245

24 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

They kinda of are. Did you know that China owns US land that equals the size of Texas. China in it's current state could dump all American holdings and cause another 1930 like depression. 

China's foreign ownership is a concern for many. But the confusing thing is that Trump said they're not a currency manipulator.

And you know Trump. Trump is right, right?

Just now, Golden Duck said:

China's foreign ownership is a concern for many. But the confusing thing is that Trump said they're not a currency manipulator.

And you know Trump. Trump is right, right?

Well Trump is a bit off if he said that imo. 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2017 at 11:21 PM, Helen of Annoy said:

[...] at this moment, Russia is more trustworthy (!! - yes, I know, I know...) than US. [...]

At no point Russkies are more trustworthy, no freakin' way. You can trust devil, you can trust US, but never trust Russia. Period.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2017 at 0:03 AM, toast said:

Thats a very stupid comment. The jump off is a process that will take decades and we will not run our economy on candles until the process is finished.[...]

How so? North Stream was at 80% capacity in 2016. How many candles did yo lit, huh? Do I have to spell where I'm going to? C'mon, toast, wriggle your synapses.

BTW, remind me, where Germany was on South stream issue?

On 7/29/2017 at 0:03 AM, toast said:

[...]

I said Russia is a more trustworthy bizz partner than the USA. #45 isnt interested in fair competiton in any kind, he just follows his stupid modus operandi, means to try to destroy anything that is competing. #45 would cut gas deliveries out of a mood, Putin would not. And, the movement of goods between Germany and Russia has a 43% plus in 2017, compared to 2016, so whats your point here?

I'm sorry, but WTF is #45?!

Just now, bmk1245 said:

How so? North Stream was at 80% capacity in 2016. How many candles did yo lit, huh? Do I have to spell where I'm going to? C'mon, toast, wriggle your synapses.

45th prez, aka trump

13 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

You are mixing things up here. Read my related post again. I`ve talked about Germanys exit from producing electric power from fossil fuels.

Ask the freaks in Bulgaria.

bmk1245, wriggle your synapses.

:yes:

52 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

At no point Russkies are more trustworthy, no freakin' way. You can trust devil, you can trust US, but never trust Russia. Period.

I don't post in Politics anymore (such a tiny, but also such an explanatory event), but I'll make an exception and reply to you.

My whole point was that we do know what that devil wants and how that particular hell works. We don't know anything about US anymore. Their actions are now completely unpredictable, and not likely to take our interests into consideration, at all.

You don't rely on what was, you rely on what is.      

I won't post again, but I'm still reading my PMs and I'm replying to them too.  

15 minutes ago, toast said:

You are mixing things up here. Read my related post again. I`ve talked about Germanys .

[...]

Yeah... How increase in gas imports makes "exit from producing electric power from fossil fuels", huh?

15 minutes ago, toast said:

[...

Ask the freaks in Bulgaria.

[...]

Ah, of course, blame Bulgarians...  Typical...

Just now, Helen of Annoy said:

[...] We don't know anything about US anymore. [...]

It is where it is.

US isn't autocratic swamp.

8 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Yeah... How increase in gas imports makes "exit from producing electric power from fossil fuels", huh?

Again:

Germany`s need for fossile energy will decrease due to the still running plan to produce electric energy from renewable energy sources up to 45% until 2025 and up to 65% until 2035, currently we are at 33%.

Ah, of course, blame Bulgarians...  Typical...

Blah                                          Blah                      Blah                                        BlahBlah

Blah                                                                 Blah                                                                                                                                       BlahBlahBlah

Blah                                            BlahBlah

Just now, toast said:

Again:

Blah                                          Blah                      Blah                                        BlahBlah

Blah                                                                 Blah                                                                                                                                       BlahBlahBlah

Blah                                            BlahBlah

Nice. Explain to me why 80% capacity was enough in 2016? Or 20% back in 2014? HUH?

I expected more of you, honestly.

3 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Nice. Explain to me why 80% capacity was enough in 2016? Or 20% back in 2014? HUH?

I expected more of you, honestly.

Whats your point with the 80% capacity and Germany? We are not the only ones who are connected to NorthStream, dont you know that?

14 minutes ago, toast said:

Whats your point with the 80% capacity and Germany? We are not the only ones who are connected to NorthStream, dont you know that?

Seriously? Who blocked South stream? Just don't tell me Germany had nothing to do with that.

9 hours ago, aztek said:

45th prez, aka trump

mad maxi thought this was funny however the leaks came from the DNC themselves

Oh and more 

oh and this 

Edited by The Silver Thong