Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Childhood UFO Sighting

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I saw one as a child, I was visiting my grandparents in greenville sc and one hovered over their house only me and my sister saw it. It was round and had green and red flashing lights on it.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lori Cordini

• Jamie

• Clecko

• Kimm

I am from Boone, NC and went to Greenville SC for my very first UFO convention!  I have had many childhood experiences.  My mother calls them "visits from my family out there"

My first one was when I was 5 (July 1947 interestingly enough) when a beam of light pulled me through the wall of our living room.  My mother grabbed my feet in an effort to keep me from going out.  I don't remember much more about it.  But since 1994 my memories of many encounters and memories and "knowing" have been returning, unfolding a storehouse of memories!!!

An endless adventure!!

• 5 months later...

When i was a child, i saw a silent ufo with green red and blue lights that were in an irregular circular shape. It moved from nortwest to west before it dissapered behind trees. On another occassion a  saw what looked like a kite with a tail. The last ufo like incident, i heared a freaky noise pass above my house, followed by the distinct whine of a P-3 Orion navy plane. This was all during the time a naval air station was in use near my home, but i know those sightings were not of planes. Weird, or what?

I had a sighting when I was 17 years old.  It was the middle of the summer and I was driving home from a friends house.  I noticed a bright green light from the sky.  It was almost as big as the moon, but it was green.  It just sat in one place.  I ended up stopping my car in the middle of the street and getting out.  The green light starting moving all over the sky at fast speeds and weird directions.  Then it disapeared.  I didnt hear any noise from it or anything.  

Jamie

• 1 year later...

I had a sighting when I was 14 years old it was out in the forrest. It locked like a red glowing orb that was locking for something or someone. A few minutes later I saw a long cylindrical UFO to. The bigger one of them (the one I saw later) was probably some cind of mother schip.

when i waq 11 or 12. i was at my cousin's apartment in th afternoon. we were hanging by the stairs since he lived on the second floor. then i just looked up as if i knew something was up there. i looked and saw a weird looking craft. i told my cousin and he saw it too. then finally it flew over our heads. thats when we realized it was a circle looking object. soon after that, a helicopter flew by. after that, a jet........after that another helicopter........after that a commerical airplane..........after another jet. that was pretty weird.

I have no sightings of my own to report. sad.gif

Maybe that's a good thing. My cousin's wife and her whole family saw a ufo actually *land* in their back yard somewhere in rural Maryland. Apparently it stayed there for some time, but left when someone thought to go get a camera. That would have been in the 1960s or 1970s. Since the whole family saw it, it is an interesting case. To my knowledge they never reported it.