Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My haunted doll attacked my husband

Still Waters

8 hours ago, Fishing the Styx said:

l3NgfUm.jpg

Why would anyone want a doll like this?
It would give me nightmares!

• Like 2

On 9/22/2017 at 11:20 PM, Aquila King said:

Clowns were never scary, but they were never funny either. :hmm: They're kinda like mimes. Just annoying at best.

my mom collects clown dolls in her sowing room and it always freaked me out. They just look evil. Plus her sowing room was right down the hall. I wedged a shoe under my door at night to keep them out. 

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 2

On 12/9/2017 at 2:44 AM, ChaosRose said:

You need an awesome black dahlia avatar. 

Oh no! Hopefully not in two halves!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Fishing the Styx said:

This one looks more believable somewhat, 

but at least this one is funny.

l3NgfUm.jpg

Believable in what sense? 

To me its an ugly looking thing which would give me nightmares too if sat in any of my rooms, especially my bedroom. 

Horror movies can give people nightmares...its all in the mind, so having that ugly looking thing about is asking for a bad nights sleep.

As for haunted, it is a man made freeky looking doll...thats it.

What is more freeky than that doll is the fact people actually think they can be haunted, these people are clueless on how the human mind works, hence they are gullible enough to fall for these tall tales.

Fact is, it is an ugly freeky looking doll which certainly would make my dogs bark, dogs do not bark at these things because they are haunted,  my dogs bark at things on the tv, it does not mean my tv is haunted. Jeeze, do these dog owners not know about dog behaviour.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Believable in what sense? 

What I was implying was just in the intentional made look of the doll compared to like new look of the other doll posted.

to me it was obviously meant to be a funny entertaining listing. The line of cute laugh and no battery’s needed just added to the overall content of:lol:

I have a WW2 German helmet that had shrapnel enter threw the front and exit the back. It was hot enough to burn the leather liner of the inside, and bubble/melt the paint in the rear. That object would be a more likely candidate to be haunted than the two dolls posted, and I doubt it is. For me it’s just a piece of history of the past of a long forgotten story of where it was found and who it belonged too.

• Like 1

My kids once had a possesed lego brick.
It sometimes attacked me at night when it was dark in the house,,
Somehow it allways placed itself under my feets

red-brick--201606--gl--footer?$LegoBrick

Edited by Herr Falukorv
  • Like 3

Never heard of this doll from Franklin Mint. Now a  1800s french fashion doll made by Jumeau, or older dolls like  a paper mache  head, or Simon and Halbig  Bisque doll from Germany I could see, but not this one.

On 12/11/2017 at 3:52 PM, HollyDolly said:

Fishing the Styx, I would think the WW2 helmet is more likely  to be haunted, due to the fact a real man wore it and suffered trauma.

Holly, it would be hard to pin point something to that helmet in my case. because I have many items from that time in history I’ve collected since I was little boy. I have least one item from all the country’s involved during the second war.

ive lived in two homes over the years that had odd occurrences happen at times but most of the time I could think a reasonable probability. But sometimes some of them still remain unknown.

In the video clip I watched they seem very at ease with this "possessed" doll. I'm not sure how they could be all smiles and cheers if this doll really was doing the things they are claiming but that is just me. I would've gotten rid of it after one, just one, incident. 

Again, that's just me. 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2017 at 11:52 PM, freetoroam said:

Fact is, it is an ugly freeky looking doll which certainly would make my dogs bark, dogs do not bark at these things because they are haunted,  my dogs bark at things on the tv, it does not mean my tv is haunted. Jeeze, do these dog owners not know about dog behaviour.

My dog barks at my robotic R2-D2 but only if it's on. When it's off, she couldn't be bothered with it. lol

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Sooth Sayer said:

My dog barks at my robotic R2-D2 but only if it's on. When it's off, she couldn't be bothered with it. lol

Your robot's batteries are haunted. :lol:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:48 AM, SifuPhil said:

Deadly dolls have a long and proud tradition, as Telly Savalas once found out ...

My favorite Twilight Zone episode. Talky Tina is awesome.  

• 3 weeks later...

This is the exact kind of low-brow clichéd garbage they always have on "This Morning" - nothing more than an attempt to monetize their warhol-esque  15 minutes.....

• 1 year later...

I work at a pawn shop and about a week or so or less someone brought this exact same doll in to sell. As soon as the box was opened I immediately got nervous and anxious so I asked for it to be shut. That thing is now located in our storage are and has actually already moved once. The box had moved about an inch or two from where we last left it. I even showed it to my coworker and she got the same feeling. We are both terrified of going downstairs into our storage because you can’t shake the feeling of being watched and or like someone is behind you. There have also been noises coming from the area where she is. 

3 hours ago, Claudzbaby said:

I work at a pawn shop and about a week or so or less someone brought this exact same doll in to sell. As soon as the box was opened I immediately got nervous and anxious so I asked for it to be shut. That thing is now located in our storage are and has actually already moved once. The box had moved about an inch or two from where we last left it. I even showed it to my coworker and she got the same feeling. We are both terrified of going downstairs into our storage because you can’t shake the feeling of being watched and or like someone is behind you. There have also been noises coming from the area where she is. 

and you want big $$$ for it correct?

• Thanks 2

On 2017-09-19 at 10:58 PM, Merc14 said:

Now that looks possessed!

Arrgh I dont wanna go to la la land That thing truly frightening 

5 hours ago, Claudzbaby said:

Sell it on ebay. Simples.

6 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Sell it on ebay. Simples.

sure, theres a zillion "haunted" items on ebay, i was gonna bid on a possessed zither.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, the13bats said:

sure, theres a zillion "haunted" items on ebay, i was gonna bid on a possessed zither.

I got a possessed zither (bare with me while i google it)  you can have for a mere £959.27, or $2.415.45 in your currency.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I got a possessed zither (bare with me while i google it)  you can have for a mere £959.27, or $2.415.45 in your currency.

well if its from overseas Europe then its far more haunted than one from the USA :tu:

• Haha 2