Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Knife Attack in Hamburg Supermarket

susieice

57 minutes ago, and then said:

But hey, carry on!  Best of luck with that.

BTW, the flood is over. Until July 2017, roughly 110k immigrants came to Germany mostly from Syria and 37% were kids at an age 0-15yo. Of course there are illegals as well, but its an act of moral to let ppl, who would lose their lives in their home country, in. And its always very easy for foreigners to put the finger on Germany, but taking no responsibillity for todays victims who are in trouble because of the failure of foreigen governments and a failed kind of global politics in general.

• Like 3

Ya Canada just paid a terrorist 10 million dollars for being in prison for murder.  Sounds fair to me. That was big big big show of sarcasm.  Should have dumped him at the north pole and let the polar bears have at em. 

Edited by The Silver Thong

6 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

This happens in every country where the prisons are better than the perpetrator's actual country. They are full of idiots who get sent there deliberately.

Anyone would prefer a Western prison for 10-20 years with a chance of early release and asylum, the occasional KFC, barbecued pork ribs, and a comfy bed; in preference to a life (which could be very short)  in a country with continuous political and religious strife and no human rights or rules .

Just this morning I saw a cell-phone clip taken in Syria, with what was described as the "good guys" smashing a prisoner's (maybe captured ISIS,maybe not, who knows?), arms, legs, hand and feet with a sledgehammer, and laughing.

Who would want to go back to that? You wouldn't need to be an idiot to realise a random act of murder would give you a far better life.

Edited by eugeneonegin
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, toast said:

BTW, the flood is over. Until July 2017, roughly 110k immigrants came to Germany mostly from Syria and 37% were kids at an age 0-15yo. Of course there are illegals as well, but its an act of moral to let ppl, who would lose their lives in their home country, in. And its always very easy for foreigners to put the finger on Germany, but taking no responsibillity for todays victims who are in trouble because of the failure of foreigen governments and a failed kind of global politics in general.

No, the flood is increasing.

Italy is making a stand, and I don't really blame them:https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/28/italy-considers-closing-its-ports-to-ships-from-libya

Edited by eugeneonegin

5 hours ago, eugeneonegin said:

My statement was related to Germany.

• Like 1

And yet, according to the BBC report, he was a "Palestinian" born in the United Arab Emirates ? Neither place is reknown for being under ISIS or Taliban control. No-one is murdered in the street (unless you are Christian or Jewish, of course). So in THAT context, what was he doing in Germany ? And why couldn't he be deported ?

But don't worry, the 'establishment' have deployed Standard Narrative #3 - he had "mental problems". 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40763369

The german police also stated that there was "no terrorist connection". 

Oh really ? Havn't ISIS implored muslims worldwide to carry out "lone wolf" attacks wherever and whenever they can ? Did he not shout out "Alluah Ahkbar" (our god is greater) when stabbing people ? 

7 hours ago, eugeneonegin said:

Anyone would prefer a Western prison for 10-20 years with a chance of early release and asylum, the occasional KFC, barbecued pork ribs, and a comfy bed; in preference to a life (which could be very short)  in a country with continuous political and religious strife and no human rights or rules .

Just this morning I saw a cell-phone clip taken in Syria, with what was described as the "good guys" smashing a prisoner's (maybe captured ISIS,maybe not, who knows?), arms, legs, hand and feet with a sledgehammer, and laughing.

Who would want to go back to that? You wouldn't need to be an idiot to realise a random act of murder would give you a far better life.

The latest reports are that he was a known Islamist, so his motive probably was just terror, not a request for asylum.

If you believe the best life you can get is in Heaven, why wait 70 years?

31 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

And yet, according to the BBC report, he was a "Palestinian" born in the United Arab Emirates ? Neither place is reknown for being under ISIS or Taliban control. No-one is murdered in the street (unless you are Christian or Jewish, of course). So in THAT context, what was he doing in Germany ? And why couldn't he be deported ?

Ahmad A. came to Germany in March 2015. He applied for asylum in May 2015 but the applicant was rejected so he was scheduled for expulsion. As he had no passport, the expulsion was delayed, awaiting paperwork from the UAE.

8 hours ago, eugeneonegin said:

Well, maybe not pork. :D 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, eugeneonegin said:

Italy is making a stand, and I don't really blame them:https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/28/italy-considers-closing-its-ports-to-ships-from-libya

Different floods, I think. Germany was hit with ME refugees, mostly Syrians, who had to flee their country and who were talked into long and risky way to Europe, instead of staying in neighbouring countries. (Most of them are still there.) We all know it was Russian part of their hybrid war, so the possible next wave depends on Russian assessment and nothing else. Not even on Erdogan, who likes threatening with 'opening the floodgates', since it seems the key to the said gates is in Russia.  

The Africans that are coming to Italy were coming for decades now. Africans, Kurds, Iraqis... only no one cared, because their exoduses are steady, stretched over long periods of time, while Syrians were tricked into mass migration at once. 

The above is my opinion only, of course.  

2 hours ago, eugeneonegin said:

The latest reports are that he was a known Islamist, so his motive probably was just terror, not a request for asylum.

If you believe the best life you can get is in Heaven, why wait 70 years?

I'm still under impression he had a meltdown and what he did was more a psychiatric than religious problem. 

Of course, I could be mistaken, but I from what I read so far, he had some contacts with extremists, but this crime apparently wasn't coordinated with anyone. Not that anyone sane would mind if he's slapped with terrorist charges too. It is never a mistake to investigate that too. 

If your Asylum claim is bogus then you have arrived illegally. It took some time for the police to release the perps name or even to consider it terrorist related-ignoring the 3 defenders claims that he was shouting "Alluh Akbhar" during the assault.

Surely, if your asylum claim has failed then you are not simply released onto the streets again...are you?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, keithisco said:

If your Asylum claim is bogus then you have arrived illegally. It took some time for the police to release the perps name or even to consider it terrorist related-ignoring the 3 defenders claims that he was shouting "Alluh Akbhar" during the assault.

Surely, if your asylum claim has failed then you are not simply released onto the streets again...are you?

I think this case might give others ideas to do the same. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, keithisco said:

If your Asylum claim is bogus then you have arrived illegally.

Just being a bit pedantic here, but there's actually no such thing as 'arriving illegally' or an 'illegal immigrant'. There are undocumented immigrants but it's not illegal, technically.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Just being a bit pedantic here, but there's actually no such thing as 'arriving illegally' or an 'illegal immigrant'. There are undocumented immigrants but it's not illegal, technically.

Sounds like a play on words to me. I can't drive 1 hour to Montana and get in with out a passport and if I sneak across I would be arrested and for what, not breaking the law. 

What I would be doing is illegal if I tried. 

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 2

Being an undocumented "irregular" arrival in Germany means that asylum was not requested at the first safe country that "arrival" passed through. This is in breach of the Dublin accords and de-facto illegal. Legality is only conferred when / if your asylum claim is approved

• Like 2

1 minute ago, keithisco said:

Being an undocumented "irregular" arrival in Germany means that asylum was not requested at the first safe country that "arrival" passed through. This is in breach of the Dublin accords and de-facto illegal. Legality is only conferred when / if your asylum claim is approved

We have people seeking asylum in Canada fleeing the US like wth, it's a joke. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

We have people seeking asylum in Canada fleeing the US like wth, it's a joke. 

"Snowbirds" heading South - "Snowflakes" heading North. :lol:

• Like 2

Just now, keithisco said:

"Snowbirds" heading South - "Snowflakes" heading North. :lol:

Pretty much lol 

54 minutes ago, keithisco said:

That's a regulation, not a law, and those two terms aren't mutually exclusive. How many people have been convicted of this crime? Fined? Imprisoned?

I just have a problem with the term 'illegal immigrants'. Since in reality it doesn't actually exist.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

17 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

That's a regulation, not a law. How many people have been convicted of this crime? Fined? Imprisoned?

I just have a problem with the term 'illegal immigrants'. Since in reality it doesn't actually exist.

How do you define a legal immigrant out of curiosity 

6 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

How do you define a legal immigrant out of curiosity 

You're obviously not following. There are no legal or illegal immigrants, only documented and undocumented.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, keithisco said:

Being an undocumented "irregular" arrival in Germany means that asylum was not requested at the first safe country that "arrival" passed through.

Thats an assumption based on nothing. Or can you give an exact overview what papers he had or not or if he tried or not for asylum when he passed Norway, Sweden and Spain before his arrival into Germany?

Edited by toast

57 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

You're obviously not following. There are no legal or illegal immigrants, only documented and undocumented.

So illegal and legal are the same got ya. Documented and undocumented how nice we just change terms. 

Just now, The Silver Thong said:

So illegal and legal are the same got ya. Documented and undocumented how nice we just change terms. 

There is no legal and illegal. How can you not understand what I'm making so completely and utterly clear?

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

There is no legal and illegal. How can you not understand what I'm making so completely and utterly clear?

That makes no sense. How many so called refugees do you house or support that came in as you say undocumented I bet zero. To me you seem not to care who comes into any country. To me that does not sound like a sound practice. 

• Like 1