Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot Reading

Witchybits

Hello there!:)

I'm very new to this forum and I'm not too sure if this is the right place to post this but I'll start from the beginning. I have been reading tarot cards, runes and been dabbling in palmistry for the past 2 years but have specifically taken a strong liking to tarot in particular, I've practiced plenty on myself and, without blowing my own trumpet, have had very accurate results. They have given me great insight into situations and helped me when it comes down to decision making and I hope to one day become adept in the art. Taking a step forward towards this I'd love to provide free tarot readings to any individuals that would like one whether it be a general reading or whether you would like to ask a specific question. I'm not too sure how this site works but feel free to PM me or leave a note on here and I'll E-mail you your reading. I'm looking to gain more experience as well as provide comfort to people needing further insight at this point in their path, thank you for reading!

• Like 1

• The topic was locked

Welcome to UM Witchy :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here :tu:

I'm going to move your thread to the psychic readings section.

For you and for other folks that might read your thread and not be aware.. the psychic readings section of UM has it's own set of guidelines, found here:

• The topic was unlocked

Hi Witchybits

I would love a reading if you are still interested in doing it. My question is this

Will I be happier in my own area at work (P) if I get the contract to work there, or in an area I prefer where I work for a few hours a week only at the moment? If iI get the job I could be offered the choice and I feel the other area but ....Where I work now there is a woman who has been consciously keeping me down and I want to move away from her. I have told my line manager but nothing has really changed and I am on the verge on telling her again how unhappy I am before the interview. Please advise and phrase it as you would like to.

Regards

Dreaming

Hey Witchybits,

I would love a reading on this situation with a guy I found myself in; where is our relationship heading and what are his feelings towards me?

Thank you.

• 6 months later...

Hi there, welcome. Im new here too.

I would also like a reading too please (my first).. perhaps a general reading? 

• The topic was locked

Sorry, but the OP hasn't been around in many months to give readings. As such, thread closed.