Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Awan Family in depth

and-then

2 hours ago, and then said:

It's about 70 minutes that explain it all in disgusting detail.  Hopefully, she decides to have a chat in truth with the FBI.

She better not decide to talk to the FBI - she'll have a heart attack or mysterious suicide if she does.

• Like 9

Who knew hiring Pakistani nationals to manage your sensitive Government information would be a bad idea?

I heard the guy's family had already fled back to Pakistan by the time they caught him to trying to leave the country. What were they afraid of? It was just IT work! 

The smashed hard drives were found by marines who happened to be renting a place owned by Mr. Awan. Not sure why he left the drives there's, probably just sloppiness. Regardless, the drives contained sensitive data harvested from the DNC during Awans time there. Lots and lots of sensitive data including data pertaining to national security. The Feds are currently trying to assess what Awan was sending back to Pakistan all these years.

It's believed that Awan was blackmailing members of the DNC using the information he had access to. That could be why he was shuffled around the organization when he should have been fired. It may also explain his bloated, 6 figure salary and a host of other luxuries he enjoyed under the DNC's employment.

Pay attention, because this is a "something burger". This has much more gravity and consequence that Trump Jr making a political faux pas. The moral of the story is this: no member of the DNC should have access to a computer. They are reckless when it comes to digital security and appear to have the computer savvy of a toddler. Seriously - this could be a major issue depending on what Awan was able to access.

• Like 7

Amazing to watch the media strain so hard to not cover this story and I am sure SNL was silent.  Pigs

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 8

If it's as bad as assumed, she needs to consider making a deal that includes serious witness protection.  No joke.  Arkancide is a real phenomenon and she appears to be a prime target for a sudden mishap of the Seth Rich variety.  This stuff has been going on since 2005.  There's no telling how many Dem members of Congress could be caught up in the net.  Just think of all those votes in that 12-year span.  This has the stink of a REAL scandal.

• Like 4

Gota love the DNC  NOT 

Liberals lie so much they actual believe the BS. 

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Amazing to watch the media strain so hard to not cover this story and I am sure SNL was silent.  Pigs

This has to be the epitome of double standards. If this same scenario happened under the GOP the media would turn it in to the biggest scandal of our time.

The hell of it is, they would be right to treat it as such.

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

This has to be the epitome of double standards. If this same scenario happened under the GOP the media would turn it in to the biggest scandal of our time.

The hell of it is, they would be right to treat it as such.

ABSOLUTELY!  And those found guilty of such behavior should go to prison.  No matter WHO it is.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

It's believed that Awan was blackmailing members of the DNC using the information he had access to. That could be why he was shuffled around the organization when he should have been fired. It may also explain his bloated, 6 figure salary and a host of other luxuries he enjoyed under the DNC's employment.

Jeeeezus - imagine if Clinton had won ... the Awan family and associates in Pakistan could have been practically running the US by now ** -

no wonder the Democrats (and associates) have pushed and pushed the Trump/Russia nothing burger to the point of insanity -

it's all to cover their own backs and save their own skin - 

** ... will we ever know what influence they wielded on Obama and his Administration ... ?

• Like 1

Where rae the usualsuspects here that will expllain to us morons how thisiis a big nothingburger and we are all mistaken.  Still looking for Russians in teh voting booth?  Someone PM that **** einsteinium

• Like 1

Yes the folks who have told us they are so happy now that government is being held accountable aka illegal leaks, are mysteriously absent on this subject. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Yes the folks who have told us they are so happy now that government is being held accountable aka illegal leaks, are mysteriously absent on this subject. 

Because they know they are full of crap

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Where rae the usualsuspects here that will expllain to us morons how thisiis a big nothingburger and we are all mistaken.  Still looking for Russians in teh voting booth?  Someone PM that **** einsteinium

You and I both know they either lurk these threads anonymously or they avoid them altogether. They will also be the first to "post and dash" in any thread that isn't favorable to the GOP or Trump. "They" know who they are.

16 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

Gota love the DNC  NOT 

Liberals lie so much they actual believe the BS. 

Since not a single one has been able to bring themselves to comment on this whole subject, I can only assume that they are playing Three Monkeys as a way of life. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wes4747 said:

I'm curious to see how this will be swept under the rug and forgotten...

The Press will go "RUSSIA!!" and "WHITE HOUSE IN CHAOS!!!" and voila, no one is talking about this. They might even trot out "we won't be commenting on things that are sub-juris right now, so as not to taint the legal process".

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Wes4747 said:

I'm curious to see how this will be swept under the rug and forgotten...

when the main stream media is owned and controlled by biased, agenda driven individuals and used as a weapon 
no doubt they will have no trouble sweeping it under the rug - 

no one can MAKE them report on it or analyse the implications - so they won't -

and if information isn't circulating it will get sidelined and forgotten -

• Like 1

Really? Still nothing from our left wing counter parts? 

I think we should leave them to their 'Trump said a mean thing' threads. They obviously couldn't really care less about this government at all. They are literally sheep. I for one will no longer feed any of it. 

On 7/30/2017 at 2:45 PM, and then said:

It's about 70 minutes that explain it all in disgusting detail.  Hopefully, she decides to have a chat in truth with the FBI.

There still was no coverage or reporting on the 6:30 NBC news telecast. Lester's first story was about Trump, allegedly helping his son construct his information about Russia, on a plane trip. Replace Wasserman-Schultz with Trump's son, and Lester would be talking about this during a special two-hour broadcast on "the Russian interference crisis". The Bloods will report on the Crips' crimes, but they'll never mention their gang's crimes.   

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

There still was no coverage or reporting on the 6:30 NBC news telecast. Lester's first story was about Trump, allegedly helping his son construct his information about Russia, on a plane trip. Replace Wasserman-Schultz with Trump's son, and Lester would be talking about this during a special two-hour broadcast on "the Russian interference crisis". The Bloods will report on the Crips' crimes, but they'll never mention their gang's crimes.   

Well said. Then there is this.

• Like 2

On 2017-7-30 at 7:45 PM, and then said:

Sorry mate, could you break down the actual facts of this for me? I refuse to watch videos as 'evidence' of anything since that time I was badly burned by Zeitgeist.

Videos as evidence are the absolute worst due to their ability to help spread propaganda and to be believed by people who either don't have the time or don't know how to fact-check. A nice article allows you to copy and paste quickly and easily to search online for claims. I'm not taking the word of whoever is in this video or stopping the damned thing ever 15 seconds to verify a claim made.

(**** ****ty "documentaries").

• Like 1

On 2017-7-30 at 9:52 PM, Dark_Grey said:

Pay attention, because this is a "something burger". This has much more gravity and consequence that Trump Jr making a political faux pas. The moral of the story is this: no member of the DNC should have access to a computer. They are reckless when it comes to digital security and appear to have the computer savvy of a toddler. Seriously - this could be a major issue depending on what Awan was able to access.

While I agree with your view, I absolutely think you should be able to extend it to politicians in general. None of them have a clue about tech. Jesus, Spicer Tweeted (what was likely) his Twitter password.

• Like 2

Ahh man, you gotta watch the video I posted at least. It will only take a couple minutes

2 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Sorry mate, could you break down the actual facts of this for me? I refuse to watch videos as 'evidence' of anything since that time I was badly burned by Zeitgeist.

Videos as evidence are the absolute worst due to their ability to help spread propaganda and to be believed by people who either don't have the time or don't know how to fact-check. A nice article allows you to copy and paste quickly and easily to search online for claims. I'm not taking the word of whoever is in this video or stopping the damned thing ever 15 seconds to verify a claim made.

(**** ****ty "documentaries").

Read my first post in this thread for a quick breakdown. Wasserman-Schultz is in doo-doo for hiring and then refusing to fire Pakistani IT analysts who did very little actual IT work but were busy copying sensitive data to personal hard drives

2 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

While I agree with your view, I absolutely think you should be able to extend it to politicians in general. None of them have a clue about tech. Jesus, Spicer Tweeted (what was likely) his Twitter password.

Agreed. It's partly a generational thing, partly ignorance of the importance of it

1 minute ago, Dark_Grey said:

Read my first post in this thread for a quick breakdown. Wasserman-Schultz is in doo-doo for hiring and then refusing to fire Pakistani IT analysts who did very little actual IT work but were busy copying sensitive data to personal hard drives

Agreed. It's partly a generational thing, partly ignorance of the importance of it

Yeah I saw that in the other thread, and before even reading this one came to the conclusion that it looks like blackmail. But is that all the 70 minute video has?

If anyone was successfully blackmailed, btw, then they should be prosecuted.

• Like 1