Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
PumPkinSmaSher

Pls help nobody can explain this!

PumPkinSmaSher

heya everybody! I was hoping someone could help me out with some weird stuff I've had since I was little. its this ability that nobody else seems to understand or explain because I cant describe it all that well as it uses a sense that really cant be explained. when I think things I can see them outside my body, like a vibration in the air, except with perfect form and almost a life of their own. this is a problem for me because it tends to lean towards thought I am trying NOT to think and therefore I have to deal with things like freaky conditions popping up on my body (the same thing as earlier, they aren't really "there" but I can almost feel it like a phantom limb and it doesn't hurt, it just freaks me out. sometimes when I worry about bodily harm or see something sharp it starts chasing me around the room lols, not fun but it is what it is :) ) some of the things are very useful, as I am an artist and can therefore just imagine something and then just build it as I see it. theres also this weird thing where I seem to be able to mess with the essence of things but not the things themselves. Its like I can manipulate the inside of what something really is if that makes any sense.  of things around me, except I'm not sure anything really ever happens. . there are a few of these vibrations I can call up at will and just have fun with. for example on long car rides I just imaging cool things happening otside and I'm good :) last. the main thing is that while I have never had an experience where someone else has seen or understood what is going on, I have had a lot of practice with energy work and am actually quite experienced with spiritual and psychic phenomenon, as I have spent truly the last 14 years devoted to mystic philosophy, theology  and phenomenon. this makes it all the more frustrating, as even with all the research I have done I have found nothing. the thing is that I have never really talked to people or let them know that this is going on because I cant explain how it feels. I have gotten mixed reactions, from a weird from of walking astral projection, to simply being mental. :( I kinda gave up my search and have come to terms with this (its really not a curse, its quite a blessing when I do art.) but I'm hoping to find someone to help me understand and control this because my thoughts are running amok and its pretty frustrating. I have always had very good control over this but it seems like its getting to be that everything I has just comes pouring out all the time. I started meditating over 3 years ago and that has always helped until recently. the main thing is its almost like an overlapping dreamscape or something except that the way I understand it is like nothing anyone has been able to explain.

the truth is that not only do I want to gain control of this, but I want to understand how to take it further and what it is. because nobody can explain it I have had to work with it my whole life and learn how to do it myself. if anyone can offer guidance please help!

• Like 2

Timothy

Welcome to UM,

Just sounds like a pretty active imagination to me... 

• Like 1

Theyhaveusgiants
1 hour ago, PumPkinSmaSher said:

heya everybody! I was hoping someone could help me out with some weird stuff I've had since I was little. its this ability that nobody else seems to understand or explain because I cant describe it all that well as it uses a sense that really cant be explained. when I think things I can see them outside my body, like a vibration in the air, except with perfect form and almost a life of their own. this is a problem for me because it tends to lean towards thought I am trying NOT to think and therefore I have to deal with things like freaky conditions popping up on my body (the same thing as earlier, they aren't really "there" but I can almost feel it like a phantom limb and it doesn't hurt, it just freaks me out. sometimes when I worry about bodily harm or see something sharp it starts chasing me around the room lols, not fun but it is what it is :) ) some of the things are very useful, as I am an artist and can therefore just imagine something and then just build it as I see it. theres also this weird thing where I seem to be able to mess with the essence of things but not the things themselves. Its like I can manipulate the inside of what something really is if that makes any sense.  of things around me, except I'm not sure anything really ever happens. . there are a few of these vibrations I can call up at will and just have fun with. for example on long car rides I just imaging cool things happening otside and I'm good :) last. the main thing is that while I have never had an experience where someone else has seen or understood what is going on, I have had a lot of practice with energy work and am actually quite experienced with spiritual and psychic phenomenon, as I have spent truly the last 14 years devoted to mystic philosophy, theology  and phenomenon. this makes it all the more frustrating, as even with all the research I have done I have found nothing. the thing is that I have never really talked to people or let them know that this is going on because I cant explain how it feels. I have gotten mixed reactions, from a weird from of walking astral projection, to simply being mental. :( I kinda gave up my search and have come to terms with this (its really not a curse, its quite a blessing when I do art.) but I'm hoping to find someone to help me understand and control this because my thoughts are running amok and its pretty frustrating. I have always had very good control over this but it seems like its getting to be that everything I has just comes pouring out all the time. I started meditating over 3 years ago and that has always helped until recently. the main thing is its almost like an overlapping dreamscape or something except that the way I understand it is like nothing anyone has been able to explain.

the truth is that not only do I want to gain control of this, but I want to understand how to take it further and what it is. because nobody can explain it I have had to work with it my whole life and learn how to do it myself. if anyone can offer guidance please help!

Can i message you? i want to ask some questions

PumPkinSmaSher

hiya yes u can :)

JD Paranormal

I've been thinking for a while and this is just a theory i believe you could be projecting images of multiverses if the multiverse theory is to be believed everything that is and will ever be is out there including multiple yous being gifted with psi energy in extreme amounts may make you to see what other yous are seeing and if your energy is strong enough you probably wouldn't be able to help it control might not be possible. this may not be what is going on but we don,t know much about psi energy or our brains or the universe. hope this gets you thinking that's all you can do.              

• Like 3

Timothy
6 minutes ago, PumPkinSmaSher said:

hiya yes u can :)

Imagination can explain everything you wrote, thoughts can have physiological effects, so is there more to it? Or are you just looking for an illogical and fantastical paranormal answer?

• Like 2

Theyhaveusgiants
7 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

Imagination can explain everything you wrote, thoughts can have physiological effects, so is there more to it? Or are you just looking for an illogical and fantastical paranormal answer?

maybe you are in the wrong forum. why would you even come here with a closed mind like this?

• Like 1

Timothy
9 minutes ago, Theyhaveusgiants said:

maybe you are in the wrong forum. why would you even come here with a closed mind like this?

It's a forum for everyone. I'm here because I'd love for something like this to be true, it's interesting and I enjoy the discussions. 

OP asked for an answer, I gave a possible answer which does explain what was written in OP. I didn't say it was the only answer.

So if I'm the first person to give OP a possible explanation, they can take it or leave it. And if OP only wants fantastical explanations and not possible logical and known explanations, then they are more close minded than me, as it seems you are too. 

• Like 2

Theyhaveusgiants
1 minute ago, Timonthy said:

It's a forum for everyone. I'm here because I'd love for something like this to be true, it's interesting and I enjoy the discussions. 

OP asked for an answer, I gave a possible answer which does explain what was written in OP. I didn't say it was the only answer.

So if I'm the first person to give OP a possible explanation, they can take it or leave it. And if OP only wants fantastical explanations and not possible logical and known explanations, then they are more close minded than me, as it seems you are too. 

fair enough. you think telling someone they have a pretty active imagination is open minded? clearly not worth a conversation there

PumPkinSmaSher

thank you for your input timothy, I actually have passed this idea around for years as to whether or not it was just my imagination.  i would actually say i agree with you, however im able to understand that these two are different because of the actual physical vibrations in physical space. when i imagine its just in my head but this is like a mental projection i can feel remotely but not see.

edit: i also wanted to just say i know about the physiological/mental stuff, i cant remember the exact name of it but i am aware of what u are talking about. these things that happen, if they are indeed happening (i believe they are but you are welcome to your opinion :) ) the reason this is not it as well is because it makes me feel grossed out but its still vibrations and no physical symptoms occur. its like if someone was hovering over your shoulder but in the shape of a tumor and much noisier, if that makes any sense. like i said its not a feeling that i have met or had anyone experience which is why its so hard to explain because its nothing like sight, touch, taste, sound or smell.

Edited by PumPkinSmaSher
clarification
  • Like 1

XenoFish

I have to agree with timothy here. The imagination can generate psychosomatic effects (mind/body) and it does seem to largely be a product of the imagination. At least what I could read from the block text. 

• Like 2

PumPkinSmaSher

okie dokie well thanks guys :) appreciate all the feedback! I will consider all this in the morning when I am bright and fresh!

• Like 1

PumPkinSmaSher

first I wanted to thank you all for your input. I know its a weird problem lols. I have decided in the end it doesn't matter wether its mysticism or imagination or nothing at all :) still helps me with my art! and that's what matters, is wether its useful or not. thank you all so much again! it was really great to get feedback and logical answers. i really appreciate it!

• Like 2

Theyhaveusgiants
21 hours ago, PumPkinSmaSher said:

first I wanted to thank you all for your input. I know its a weird problem lols. I have decided in the end it doesn't matter wether its mysticism or imagination or nothing at all :) still helps me with my art! and that's what matters, is wether its useful or not. thank you all so much again! it was really great to get feedback and logical answers. i really appreciate it!

dont give up on trying to understand it.

GlitterRose

Natural thoughtform creator? Check out Chaos magick, servitors, thoughtforms.

Edited by ChaosRose

DingoLingo
On ‎2‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 2:52 AM, ChaosRose said:

Natural thoughtform creator? Check out Chaos magick, servitors, thoughtforms.

Ohh.. Chaos Magick :)

gods I have not heard that used in a long time.