Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

need demon info

JD Paranormal

hi there im currently investigating another forum and am a bit stuck dose anybody know of a demon or something that leaves salt behind if so i could use its name i know demons normally cant cross salt because of purity but are the exceptions thank you :)

I've never heard anything that creates a barrier for a demon other than believing in Jesus Christ and invoking His name.  Typically, they cannot just enter even a nonbeliever without permission of some kind.

• Like 1

thank you for your knowledge but i the case im investigating they found a line of salt and im 99% sure its a demon the line of salt is mind boggling i first thought it could be a spirit that placed the salt there for its own protection which seems unlikely the alternative is a demon that leaves salt behind and that's equally unlikely. this is a strange case indeed.         

What is the chemical compound of demon salt?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, JD Paranormal said:

thank you for your knowledge but i the case im investigating they found a line of salt and im 99% sure its a demon the line of salt is mind boggling i first thought it could be a spirit that placed the salt there for its own protection which seems unlikely the alternative is a demon that leaves salt behind and that's equally unlikely. this is a strange case indeed.         

Did this happen to you, or someone on another forum? Can you post a photo of the salt and a detailed description of what happened? That would be interesting to see/hear.

I've never heard of anything supernatural leaving salt behind. 

• Like 1

All drinking water contains salt.  If it did not, you would die...  The ground also contains salt, and so water that leaches up through soil, or through bricks and mortar or any of a whole pile of different substances used in building that contain salts of various kinds, carries loads of salts with it, leaving salt residue and encrustations behind...

That's why salt damp is such a common problem...

BTW, in chemistry, 'salt' is any ionic compound created by reacting an acid with a base.  It includes NaCl (common salt) along with a multitude of other compounds including copper sulphate, sodium carbonate, even monosodium glutamate is a salt...

The source of the enquiry seems to be here:

• Like 6

Its the well known Sodium-Chloride-Man.

:yes:

• Like 2

Tbh, I really don't think that any sort of negative spirit of any kind, much less a demon could actually conjure up something that, at least according to most folklore (I don't use salt lines) would actually repel its very nature. if what your saying is true, then the spirit leaving salt may be benign or beneficial. possibly protecting you?  I think either the substance is not salt, your spirit is benign, or someone in your house knocked over a salt shaker. a lot of spirits get confused and lumped in with each other. you should find someone to find out whether it really is a demon, or some sort of spirit. tbh a lot of spirits aren't that pretty but they are still pretty nice.  :)  you could be dealing with one of those. 

• Like 1

Demons are figments of the imagination. If you were to look at it from a psychological perspective, they are the embodiment of our darker aspects. Actual from the pits of hell demons, were I've never come across a single one. And I've done a lot of evocation.

• Like 1

Do you guys know of a demon that leaves behind chlorinated chicken breasts?

And might you know how I could contact this demon and get some chlorinated chicken breasts?

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Do you guys know of a demon that leaves behind chlorinated chicken breasts?

I might you know how I could contact this demon and get some chlorinated chicken breasts?

:whistle: 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Do you guys know of a demon that le. aves behind chlorinated chicken breasts?

I might you know how I could contact this demon and get some chlorinated chicken breasts?

Yes but it requires you to sacrifice your sense of taste and a few virgins. Rest of the details for a mere one time Payment of $99.99

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, kartikg said:

Yes but it requires you to sacrifice your sense of taste and a few virgins. Rest of the details for a mere one time Payment of $99.99

Done and done. Where do i send the payment? Do you take money orders?

• Like 2

Thank you all for the feedback. I'm leaning towards the salt being of natural causes and yes this is from another topic and i haven't seen pictures of the said salt the whole topic in question could be fabricated. I'll never right off someones word as a fabrication at first look it just wouldn't be right. Now i'm going to have to clear my mind and start again give it another look. I'll post any updates i find.

I'm new to this site and this is my first online investigation. Its a lil harder without being there anyway i'm planing on sticking around all the good feed back has me on a positive that we can solve things here and i want to be a part of that.       

11 hours ago, toast said:

Its the well known Sodium-Chloride-Man.

:yes:

LMFAO!   :w00t::sk

• Like 2

• 1 month later...