Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A short story co-starring Emoticons!!!

sees

I am an emoticonaholic!  558648.gif   I thought it might be fun to make up a short story using up emoticons!  agree.gif?v=2 

Please feel free to share your own likkle story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here goes.............. thank_you.gif

James and Jenny were friends...46693.gif  well.... more like this actually deal.gif?v=2  .... although they DO get on very well! highfive.gif?v=2

Jenny still believed in :santa:  whilst James believed in :alien: but wanted Jenny to keep that a secret speechless.gif

However, one day the secret came out! 671114.gif   When John found out that James believed in ETs, this was his reaction headshake.gif

Jenny was embarrassed and declared.... 965136.gif    James was left feeling 1656269883.gifwhilst Jenny hid hides.gif?v=2  

She decided to fess up ooops.gif    and James made her grovel a bit... :whistle:   which John disliked so 317354.gif to poor James!

This led to John and James duel.gif?v=2 and Jenny bolt.gif?v=2

Did you want a happy ending?  :unsure2:    Sorry!   picnic.gif

Edited by sees
  • Like 2

A better story than the Emoji movie! :yes:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, AustinHinton said:

A better story than the Emoji movie! :yes:

Is that saying much though.....?    :unsure2:    (Not seen it!)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, sees said:

emoticonaholic!

Is that a word, because that's me lol. I use emojis almost daily. The Emoji movie is being called the worst movie ever made

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

Is that a word, because that's me lol. I use emojis almost daily. The Emoji movie is being called the worst movie ever made

Well I think I invented that word...along with crispaholic (which I also am!)  You can't really combine the 2 things though else it makes for an oily keyboard where fingers slide and go apirqweotjqewljkg

• Like 1

Crips/chips are good so its understandable. S84456e4599f554e08aba39fad9c45f0b.jpglightly off topic but this are so good. A candy/sweet/lolly shop here stock them, but they are $2 bit pricey for a tiny bag.

Hugh was :wub:  with Mary.  Unfortunately Mary was :wub:  with just her :cat:

She wasn't sure about Hugh because he liked heavy metal music  489992.gif  but Hugh got the 267675.gif  that she quite liked him  and he was patient  63420.gif

He asked her if she liked  :sk  jumping?  Oh I see!  Trampolining!   To his delight she agree.gif?v=2  He was :D well....actually more than that.... :clap: ....er, actually more like excited.gif

Hugh presented her with 621623.gif  which made her blush.gif   Mary was surprised that she started to feel 15910.gif in her tummy!

Being in love with her, Hugh could sense the change and his mind went 242210.gif...  he wanted to burst into song yahoo.gifbut decided to play it cool.png  .... even attempting to be nonchalant  :whistle:  This made Mary think he was already going off her! :unsure2:   :hmm:  but he quickly stopped further doubts by 46693.gif

The end  thank_you.gif

• Like 1

We need more emoticons on here, so Sees can do more stories :yes: No Ninja Santa or babies yet making story appearances?

7 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

We need more emoticons on here, so Sees can do more stories :yes: No Ninja Santa or babies yet making story appearances?

I don't know anything about Ninjas!  The initial idea was to share stories, i.e. I was hoping that others might feel likewise inspired to contribute.  Any chance you could do that?  It's great fun and needn't be long.  Have a go! ;)

• Like 1

Once there was a :ph34r: who wanted to meet :santa:  he hatched  :devil: plan and disguised himself as a :passifier: but an :gun::innocent: ruined his plans and that :ph34r: ran :( (no crying one so this will do) home.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Once there was a :ph34r: who wanted to meet :santa:  he hatched  :devil: plan and disguised himself as a :passifier: but an :gun::innocent: ruined his plans and that :ph34r: ran :( (no crying one so this will do) home.

Well done!   icon_thumleft.gif  Did you enjoy the process? :unsure:  I found it so much fun! 449294.gif

(I don't have a crying emoticon either!)  dontknow.gif

Edited by sees
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sees said:

Well done!   icon_thumleft.gif  Did you enjoy the process? :unsure:  I found it so much fun! 449294.gif

(I don't have a crying emoticon either!)  dontknow.gif

It was fun, out of the corner of my eye plans looked like pants for a second oops. :blush:

I played this game with one of old girl freinds before.

You text a story to them in all emojis and then they contuine the story in all emojis. You go back and forth without explaing what you think is happening

And then at the end you see if each other was on the same page or not :lol:, normally we ended up with completely diffrent interpretations of what was going on in the story

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

You text a story to them in all emojis and then they contuine the story in all emojis. You go back and forth without explaing what you think is happening

And then at the end you see if each other was on the same page or not :lol:, normally we ended up with completely diffrent interpretations of what was going on in the story

That would be a game I couldn't play with Michael or my family too many dirty minds lol.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

That sounds quite challenging!  :wacko:  I guess if she was your current girlfriend you might have been more on the same wavelength? :unsure2:

Care to join in here, i.e. have some fun and share a short story (even a sentence or 2)? I found it really enjoyable!  color.gif

• Like 2

A superworm aka giant :devil: worm touched me :o while feeding the:sk < the turtles are the green guy in this case, they have a little green and are jumpers. Murray River Short necks to be exact.

Oh I will I will, later. Right now I have to head to work <_< lol

• Like 1

:sleepy: Its almost log off and tv time with Michael. I :innocent: so its tv time only, watching :devil: get caught on Homicide Hunter. Currently he's gaming (PS4) picnic.gif 

• Like 1

I've thought of why there isn't a crying emoticon....guess it has been overused as a sarcastic response to being attacked on a forum! 

Edited by sees
  • Like 1

ooops.gif  repeat post!

Edited by sees
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, sees said:

I've thought of why there isn't a crying emoticon....guess it has been overused as a sarcastic response to being attacked on a forum!

That wouldn't surprise me, some people are nasty behind screens and some are very conceded or fake. Yet we have :sk :ph34r::cat: odd

Just now, Ruby04 said:

That wouldn't surprise me, some people are nasty behind screens and some are very conceded or fake. Yet we have :sk :ph34r::cat: odd

Oh they are fairly harmless....compared to <_<  :angry:  :td:  :gun:   and let's not forget.... 317354.gif

• Like 1

I dont have snow ball thing :( 

19 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

I dont have snow ball thing :( 

You can copy and paste from the one I show ...  try it  317354.gif  You may need to copy image location

571993.gif

Edited by sees
  • Like 1

I found this on another forum   45824.gif    3197674658.gif   

along with  79950.gif   and 232282.gif  .... now THIS is a cat emoticon!  69938.gif

hmmm...someone is angry! 257922.gif  telling me to brush my teeth!  349308.gif  too bright?  330618.gif

I prefer to chill out more  554247.gif   even space out more!  304402.gif  

285525.gif

Edited by sees
  • Like 1