Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can I see the auras of ghosts?

KennyPsycho

When i was younger, about the age of 4, I started dealing with paranormal activity. What happened then isn't the point of this story, but it is just to start it off. All throughout my life, I've been dealing on and off with paranormal things however. I am 16 now, and still have things going on. I recently discovered a skill of mine of which I can see the auras of others fairly easily. Even though I know pretty much anyone can see others' auras, I can see them with great ease. I don't even have to try. When I discovered this, I was, in a way, proud of myself, because I finally found a skill of mine that was worth something and valuable. However, as the days continued to pass, I realized I was seeing and even feeling auras of people and then turning around and not seeing anyone there, but only a faint outline or glow. Does this mean I'm beginning to be able to see spirits or demons? I would love to know anyones thoughts on this, and please ask any questions you have to in order to understand it better, I know this was quick. I'm just trying to get this out there as fast as I can to get a better understanding of what's going on.

Thank you!

If you believe you can detect someone's aura, it is conceivable that you can pick up on spirit activity.

They are both psychic abilities, if you believe in that kind of thing.

• 11 months later...

I can see auras of spirits too. I'll feel someone behind me and I'll catch a glimpse of an aura moving away. I don't really understand anything still and I've been seeing auras since I was 5 (i am also 16).

Aura is an energy emitted by us. Spirits emit energy too. Not too sure if there is a difference between our energy and theirs. Professional ghost hunters use EMF meter to locate them. I once saw an orange being, and inside of the being was filled with lots of constantly moving particles shaped like a combination of sperms and comma. They appeared to be moving individually inside that being.   

• 1 month later...

I feel spirits around me all the time. It gets worse at night though for me. When i am able to see their auras it's either white wisps surrounding me or a black could like oval. the very few times i have heard them have been terrifying. I had one chuckle softly in my ear running what felt to be claws down my chest stopping at my pants before it disappeared. the other was last halloween i remember waking up but i couldn't open my eyes all i heard was low groaning as i laid there being choked unable to move. i feel their hands on me constantly. i was even locked out of my fiance's house, but i was being held down in the chair. when i was finally able to move i had a lot of resistance. this newer spirit is worse than the others. im constantly fighting to lift my body and some times hear flies and streaks of black occasionally zip across my vision. the worse part is if it wants my attention it will blurr my vision. it is always there and it's strength doesnt fade during the day like the others.

1 hour ago, RukaSyn said:

I feel spirits around me all the time. It gets worse at night though for me. When i am able to see their auras it's either white wisps surrounding me or a black could like oval. the very few times i have heard them have been terrifying. I had one chuckle softly in my ear running what felt to be claws down my chest stopping at my pants before it disappeared. the other was last halloween i remember waking up but i couldn't open my eyes all i heard was low groaning as i laid there being choked unable to move. i feel their hands on me constantly. i was even locked out of my fiance's house, but i was being held down in the chair. when i was finally able to move i had a lot of resistance. this newer spirit is worse than the others. im constantly fighting to lift my body and some times hear flies and streaks of black occasionally zip across my vision. the worse part is if it wants my attention it will blurr my vision. it is always there and it's strength doesnt fade during the day like the others.

Before anything see a neurologist.  It sounds like you might of had some mild seizures, visual and audio hallucinations. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Piney said:

Before anything see a neurologist.  It sounds like you might of had some mild seizures, visual and audio hallucinations. 

i was thinking there was a chance i might have schizophrenia because it doesnt come and go like seizures would. the feelings of hands on me are a constant. and i still see them even during the day. its just not as strong. the only things that arent constant is the audio and the black streak that follows the fly sound.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RukaSyn said:

i was thinking there was a chance i might have schizophrenia because it doesnt come and go like seizures would. the feelings of hands on me are a constant. and i still see them even during the day. its just not as strong. the only things that arent constant is the audio and the black streak that follows the fly sound.

I had a stroke. Right after I suffered sleep paralysis and seizures coming out of it. Also audio and visual hallucinations. They went away about the same time my memory began coming back so I have had similar experiences.

I didn't realize I was having seizures until the doctor told me. It felt like I was getting punched all over my body. Especially on the sides of my head.

Your best bet is a outright neurologist first. If he determines you have nothing physically wrong, then see a shrink. Mental issues are generally tied in with physical ones