Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Air India crew spooked by haunted hotel

Still Waters

The high-flying lifestyle of working for an airline always seems glamorous. However, the experiences of an Air India crew assigned to fly to Chicago in the US will probably make those considering a career in the airline industry think twice.

The crew, which was put up at a hotel in Chicago, has had to deal with "negative energies" while in their rooms, according to a report by news agency ANI. So spooked has the crew been after facing "paranormal activities" at the hotel that they have written to Air India management, asking the national carrier to take immediate action.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/spooked-apos-haunted-apos-hotel-165314213.html

• Like 2

OK, what's in the water these guys are drinking during the flight.  If there are accounts on line you should be able to find them.  Shouldn't be too hard.  Maybe it's Al Capone's ghost or maybe Pretty Boy Floyd.

• Like 1

A quick Google search for "haunted Chicago hotel" seems to throw the same one up. I'm not saying it's this one but it's a good possibility...

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g35805-d87595-r173427315-The_Congress_Plaza_Hotel_and_Convention_Center-Chicago_Illinois.html

I did a search as well.  The Tribune printed an article a few years ago.  Apparently there are other haunted hotels in Chicago besides the Congress Plaza,which is supposed to be the most active.

And what has the hotel got to say about it?

If this is a hotel which claims to be haunted, what better way to drum up publicity than by spooking people out, but nothing is told as to what happened....negative energy, what does that actually mean?

we have one person say they have been going to that hotel since last November, but what about the rest of the crew? had he told them all about "spooky going ons" before hand, hence any little noise, they believed were ghosts. Nothing in the story tells what they heard or saw, 

They went online, but why not just ask the hotel staff first?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, freetoroam said:

negative energy, what does that actually mean?

I'm not sure about the hotel but in our house it usually happens when it's 'time of the month'. Me and the kids would rather stay in that hotel during this period (pun unintended)

• Like 1

It reminds me of the time that the Australian cricket team experienced ghostly goings on whilst staying at Lumley Castle, overlooking the Riverside Ground in Durham, during the 2005 Ashes. The players refused to stay in the castle again.

Edited by Black Monk
  • Like 1