Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Alien' actor claims he has encountered aliens

UM-Bot

3 hours ago, DigitalDreamer said:

The tin foil hats are cutting off the circulation for these internet skeptics.None of them astronomers,not a single astrophysicist. . . but believe them since they know this guy is lying!:rolleyes:LOL

He IS a liar.... its on record, read the 2 bolded lines

Kotto said he learned that his father's family was royal in adult life while studying his family's lineage, and said he is also a descendant of Queen Victoria.[2] According to Kotto, his father was an observant Jew who spoke Hebrew. Kotto's mother, who was of Panamanian descent, converted to Judaism before marrying his father.[3] Kotto claims that his great-grandfather, whom he names "King Alexander Bell", ruled the Douala region of Cameroon in the late-19th century and was also a practicing Jew.[1] Kotto has said that his paternal family originated from Israel many centuries ago, migrating to Egypt and then Cameroon, and have been African Jews for many generations.[4][5]His claim of being a descendant of Queen Victoria has been denied by the Buckingham Palace press office

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaphet_Kotto

3 hours ago, DigitalDreamer said:

The tin foil hats are cutting off the circulation for these internet skeptics.None of them astronomers,not a single astrophysicist. . . but believe them since they know this guy is lying!:rolleyes:LOL

How do you know? Besides that, it is completely irrelevant. All that matters is data.

• Like 2

A good story is entertaining...but alien DNA would be Earth shattering.

Show me the ET DNA...or something concrete that's of alien origin. Anything else is just a good story.

4 hours ago, freetoroam said:

get out of here! what mobile server are they using?

AT&T Alien Tech & Telephone :D

• Like 3

On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:15 PM, seeder said:

asteroids dont have engines!! So dont make mechanical artificial sounds and many of them are seen far out in space...and even named after the person who saw it first....but you still make a good point   - The Chelyabinsk meteor that slammed into Russia wasnt seen until it was way to late

Who says that UFO's have engines?  There is no way that an advanced alien civilization will be using a propulsion system that involves pushing air around!  They will use space-time bending, or some other such presently undiscovered (by us) wizardry.

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

Keep looking, astronomers have seen many anomalous objects, which in the past they reported without career problems. Not so anymore - hence the deafening silence.

This is a classic excuse. The deafening silence is not due to career problems. The same excuse is used all over fringie territory to explain away the lack of reports from knowledgeable people.

The fact of the matter is that your career would be elevated by being able to report the first incontrovertible evidence of alien visitation. But knowledgeable people don't jump to bizarre conclusions on flimsy evidence. 

I saw a "rotating" cloud in full sunshine one winter day. That is what my brain interpreted. But that cloud was not rotating. It was a lenticular forming on the left and dissolving on the right. My false interpretation that day was rotation. I knew that a cloud could not be rotating as it did, a thin rotating disk. I investigated this type of cloud and learned how I misinterpreted what I saw.

http://earthsky.org/earth/best-photos-beautiful-lenticular-clouds-around-the-world

http://scribol.com/science/meteorology/20-most-incredible-lenticular-clouds/

• Like 2

On 04/08/2017 at 1:39 PM, Brian Noble said:

snip

Edit: Sorry, my original response to you was a bit...emotional. I do not react well if anybody tells me to take some form of recreational drug/mind altering substance.

I will not tell you or anybody else to stop putting whatever they please into their bodies. But I will also kindly ask you to never, never, suggest again that I should go and some psychedelic **** into my body that doesn't belong there, no matter what effects you believe it has.

I would have taken you more seriously, and reacted better if you had recommended something like meditation.

And no, I will not buy your book.

I do actually believe in both extra-terrestrial life and life that exist on other planes of existence/worlds/whatever you want to call them, I just don't think we should take somebody's statement on "aliens" seriously, solely because he is an actor who had a role in a famous movie about aliens.

Edited by Orphalesion

He's very brave to put it out in public. 

Spacecrafts does not show up in space most often due to them being interdimensional and can also be cloaked. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

8 minutes ago, AlienzTruth said:

Spacecrafts does not show up in space most often due to them being interdimensional and can also be cloaked. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

And what "genious" figured out that space crafts that are claimed to be "interdimensional" and "cloaked" are there?

• Like 1

@toast

For those who have had authentic ET/ID encounters and/or abductions, they know.
That's not good enough though, I understand. But to the hard core skeptic and debunker, nothing ever will be. It's an endless game to them.

That's not good enough though, I understand. But to the hard core skeptic and debunker, nothing ever will be. It's an endless game to them.

It isnt about scepticism and/or "hard core skeptics", its about reality. I`m not skeptic to ET/ID encounters and/or abductions stories in any case. If I would be skeptic, I would have at least 2 options that I would take into consideration but there is only 1 option for such stories and that option is based on the reality, which does not match the claims given.

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

@toast

Well, it's very good to be skeptic to things but important to be open minded as well.

On 8/20/2017 at 11:13 AM, AlienzTruth said:

@toast

Well, it's very good to be skeptic to things but important to be open minded as well.

Being open minded does not mean accepting any story. That is being gullible. An open mind will examine a story. An open mind can apply filters to reject the false stories.

• Like 5

On 20.8.2017 at 5:13 PM, AlienzTruth said:

@toast

The term "open minded" seems to be the favorite candy of all conspiracy theorists, but its quite sucked away meanwhile. Its a simple, but very transparent, tool with a black/white logic. Example: do you believe humans where abducted by aliens? If yes, you are open minded. You dont believe humans where abducted by aliens? Well, you are closed minded, means, your mental spectrum needs to be enhanced up to our level first. But it dont works that way, buddy.

• Like 1

On 20/08/2017 at 10:52 AM, AlienzTruth said:

No he assuring that he gets attention and exposure, which is vital in his field of work.

And I believe that it is the only reason he talks about it at all.

Before I say anything else I will say Alien (and that whole franchise) was friggin awesome. I love sci fi like this where the technology is futuristic yet incredibly bulky and rugged. They have crazy technology never invented and yet they still have toggle switches and they're typically labeled with one of those label makers I haven't seen since the 90s. Also Sigourney Weaver was totally hot in that movie... IMHO

Here's my standpoint on the 'are aliens real or not' question: I dunno. First you need to define 'aliens.' I imagine in the grand scheme of things there are aliens somewhere out there. Generally when I say this people assume I'm talking about greys and I tow that line and that line of thinking. But I'm not. I'm just saying it's possible there's an undiscovered alien life out there somewhere. That really shouldn't be controversial, I think most respected folks in the field of aerospace, military and astronomy have the same opinion. From here someone 'pro-alien' would maybe say that well that if I admit aliens are possible then isn't it possible greys are real and flying saucers and the whole idea? Yes it is absolutely possible, but what I like to keep in mind is is it probable? This would be a good idea for a thread; what probability do you assign to the classic (lack of a better term) idea of aliens? 

On 8/4/2017 at 7:25 AM, Brian Noble said:

To deny there existence is to deny the eyesight and sensibilities of astronomers, pilots, astronauts, nuclear submarine captains, ground based military personnel of all kinds and all countries, including high security ICBM bases in the USA and Russia. Deniers either do not read, do not care or are markedly stupid  (which one are you?).

For me at this point it's a beating a dead horse kinda thing. I don't mean to be insulting but when you list all these seemingly qualified folks who have evidence on their side.... I've heard it. I've heard it again and again and again. We all have. I think on this forum (regarding alien stuff) I'm kinda in the middle of the fringe crowd and skeptics. I've gone deep in the alien research in the past when I was younger. I had a lot of free time and was exposed to this info for the first time. It was fun, fascinating and in the end educational (still is in a sense). But in the end there is no proof of anything, just evidence. You're argument here is 100% the same as a zealots argument. I ignore such arguments because they are typically emotion driven.

On 8/4/2017 at 7:39 AM, Brian Noble said:

The problem is you do not understand consciousness, try taking some DMT and then tell everybody your opinions of human consciousness. Consciousness is like a tray, the further from the middle you wander the stranger it all becomes, but it is still just as much a part of reality as your (and everyone else's) everyday reality.

I'll admit I don't understand consciousness but you don't either. I'll give you that a drug may bring about a paradigm shift of sorts and I'll agree that it shows other aspects of life but I think this hurts your argument as much as it helps it. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, internetperson said:

Before I say anything else I will say Alien (and that whole franchise) was friggin awesome. I love sci fi like this where the technology is futuristic yet incredibly bulky and rugged. They have crazy technology never invented and yet they still have toggle switches and they're typically labeled with one of those label makers I haven't seen since the 90s. Also Sigourney Weaver was totally hot in that movie... IMHO

Here's my standpoint on the 'are aliens real or not' question: I dunno. First you need to define 'aliens.' I imagine in the grand scheme of things there are aliens somewhere out there. Generally when I say this people assume I'm talking about greys and I tow that line and that line of thinking. But I'm not. I'm just saying it's possible there's an undiscovered alien life out there somewhere. That really shouldn't be controversial, I think most respected folks in the field of aerospace, military and astronomy have the same opinion. From here someone 'pro-alien' would maybe say that well that if I admit aliens are possible then isn't it possible greys are real and flying saucers and the whole idea? Yes it is absolutely possible, but what I like to keep in mind is is it probable? This would be a good idea for a thread; what probability do you assign to the classic (lack of a better term) idea of aliens? 

For me at this point it's a beating a dead horse kinda thing. I don't mean to be insulting but when you list all these seemingly qualified folks who have evidence on their side.... I've heard it. I've heard it again and again and again. We all have. I think on this forum (regarding alien stuff) I'm kinda in the middle of the fringe crowd and skeptics. I've gone deep in the alien research in the past when I was younger. I had a lot of free time and was exposed to this info for the first time. It was fun, fascinating and in the end educational (still is in a sense). But in the end there is no proof of anything, just evidence. You're argument here is 100% the same as a zealots argument. I ignore such arguments because they are typically emotion driven.

I'll admit I don't understand consciousness but you don't either. I'll give you that a drug may bring about a paradigm shift of sorts and I'll agree that it shows other aspects of life but I think this hurts your argument as much as it helps it. 

I don't think anyone here would disagree with you on there being aliens out there somewhere. The sheer number of planets we now know exists has increased the odds of life existing off this planet exponentially.  

On 4.8.2017 at 1:39 PM, Brian Noble said:

Try reading 'The Third Explanation' Amazon (paperback) you might actually learn something. Written by me, a science journalist, I guarantee your scepticism will dissipate like a misted windscreen with the heater on.

You are trying to advertise your book here since 2014 already. Thats boring.

• Like 2

On 8/4/2017 at 7:39 AM, Brian Noble said:

The problem is you do not understand consciousness, try taking some DMT and then tell everybody your opinions of human consciousness. Consciousness is like a tray, the further from the middle you wander the stranger it all becomes, but it is still just as much a part of reality as your (and everyone else's) everyday reality.

Try reading 'The Third Explanation' Amazon (paperback) you might actually learn something. Written by me, a science journalist, I guarantee your scepticism will dissipate like a misted windscreen with the heater on.

So you ingest a powerful psychedelic drug and then "see things" and feel you have a firm grasp on reality?    :huh: :rolleyes:

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, toast said:

The term "open minded" seems to be the favorite candy of all conspiracy theorists, but its quite sucked away meanwhile. Its a simple, but very transparent, tool with a black/white logic. Example: do you believe humans where abducted by aliens? If yes, you are open minded. You dont believe humans where abducted by aliens? Well, you are closed minded, means, your mental spectrum needs to be enhanced up to our level first. But it dont works that way, buddy.

Then we have different opinions on what being skeptical with an open mind is.
Just as believing in everything without looking into things, researching and understanding whatever it is, is stupid. So is not believing anything because your brain cannot comprehend it.

Anything and everything is possible, but it doesn't mean everything is.

It does take courage to speak in public about what he spoke about, no one speaks about it in public because it does not give positive attention, it gives negative attention and can ruin ones career. That's the only reason why I believe in what he said.

1 hour ago, AlienzTruth said:

Then we have different opinions on what being skeptical with an open mind is.
Just as believing in everything without looking into things, researching and understanding whatever it is, is stupid. So is not believing anything because your brain cannot comprehend it.

Anything and everything is possible, but it doesn't mean everything is.

It does take courage to speak in public about what he spoke about, no one speaks about it in public because it does not give positive attention, it gives negative attention and can ruin ones career. That's the only reason why I believe in what he said.

We are talking the meaning of words, not opinion.

I believe you are confusing skeptic and scoffer. Many people say skeptic when the correct word is scoffer. A scoffer does not believe without examining the issue. The gullible believe without examining the issue.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/scoffer

You might like this video

• Like 3

On 8/20/2017 at 1:52 AM, AlienzTruth said:

Really?!  You mean that he is really brave to exhibit his gullibility?

On 8/20/2017 at 1:52 AM, AlienzTruth said:

Uhm, ok. :blink: You know this exactly how? Please do elaborate.

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 2

7 hours ago, badeskov said:

Really?!  You mean that he is really brave to exhibit his gullibility?

Uhm, ok. :blink: You know this exactly how? Please do elaborate.

Cheers,
Badeskov

I can't wait to hear this either!!  

21 hours ago, stereologist said:

I believe you are confusing skeptic and scoffer.

Exactly. Nobody can possibly become an expert on every topic in the world so everyone is ignorant of a lot. However (not) everyone has common sense which can deduce fact from fiction. If you can't, you then decide if the topic is important enough to investigate. And this is another point I bring up about aliens; what's more of a threat to you, aliens or viruses? My point is there are far more threatening things in this world to you than aliens. 

10 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I can't wait to hear this either!!  

Honestly he's right about the cloaking technology but it's only for the Klingon Bird of Prey.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's always good to have an open mind, but it's also good to question everything at the same time.

• Like 2