Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
UM-Bot

'Alien' actor claims he has encountered aliens

81 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, stereologist said:

I believe you are confusing skeptic and scoffer.

Exactly. Nobody can possibly become an expert on every topic in the world so everyone is ignorant of a lot. However (not) everyone has common sense which can deduce fact from fiction. If you can't, you then decide if the topic is important enough to investigate. And this is another point I bring up about aliens; what's more of a threat to you, aliens or viruses? My point is there are far more threatening things in this world to you than aliens. 

10 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I can't wait to hear this either!!  

Honestly he's right about the cloaking technology but it's only for the Klingon Bird of Prey.

1 person likes this

It's always good to have an open mind, but it's also good to question everything at the same time.

2 people like this

On 04/08/2017 at 0:39 PM, Brian Noble said:

The problem is you do not understand consciousness, try taking some DMT and then tell everybody your opinions of human consciousness. Consciousness is like a tray, the further from the middle you wander the stranger it all becomes, but it is still just as much a part of reality as your (and everyone else's) everyday reality.

Try reading 'The Third Explanation' Amazon (paperback) you might actually learn something. Written by me, a science journalist, I guarantee your scepticism will dissipate like a misted windscreen with the heater on.

In summary:

I make money from UFO's. Go and buy my product and we'll talk.

Well I'm convinced.

2 people like this

I wouldn't take this too seriously, this is the same Yaphet Kotto that claimed he was a decendant of England's Queen Victoria... LOL.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 1:20 PM, seeder said:

and still to this day with all the monitoring of our skies and space....NEVER has an alien ship been seen coming or going thru the atmosphere

What year did you post this? Haven't you heard of the Phoenix lights? That were not just lights.

3 hours ago, Selectrick said:

What year did you post this? Haven't you heard of the Phoenix lights? That were not just lights.

Oh yes I know the Phoenix lights story very well. Again, no ufo or aliens caused them either