Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

!THE BEAST!

whoa182

a movie coming out on the 6/6/06

movie whose purpose is to prove that Jesus Christ never existed and that demonizes Christian fundamentalists is scheduled to open on June 6, 2006 – that is, 06-06-06, the "666" biblical mark of the Beast.

Directed by Brian Flemming, who is described on the film's website as a "former fundamentalist Christian," "The Beast" promises to spread the theory he claims is "gaining credibility among scholars" – that Jesus was made up out of thin air.

Finally someone that has guts to do a movie like this, I cannot wait!!! grin2.gif

http://thebeastmovie.com/trailer/index.html heres a little teaser

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40867 Link about the movie

Edited by whoa182

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mad Manfred

• themannamedpatty

• neo cloud 8900

• atrueoriginall

Top Posters In This Topic

Already a thread on this grin2.gif

Nevertheless, it sounds like a great movie...should drive every Theist on the planet up the wall tongue.gif

a movie coming out on the 6/6/06

Flemming huh.

Easy to remember since flem is phlegm and phlegm is spit! Yeah, that's appropriate.

According to source below, Flemming is a far-out, indie, film director whose previous works consisted of little more than outlandish, underground "cult films". His first feature film was the largely, unknown-unwanted, "Hang Your Dog in the Wind." Next was a bizarre musical titled "Bat Boy" based on a stupid article from the strange tabloid Weekly World News about a half-bat half-boy.

Sounds like he's grasping now.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40867

Edited by atrueoriginall

Wow, even the possibility of such a theory as being true and they turn rabid and resort to discrediment and petty insults... tongue.gif

I have exclusive news on the cast!!

The star is.....

MEL GIBSON tongue.gif

bravo...freedom of speech...we don't have to fear what "they" think and have to show what "they" want only...

This movie can do no harm to anyone. An open mind is a terrible thing to waste. If all of us religious folk throw a fit and protest this movie then it will just create more publicity and make people want to see it more. I for one, plan to see it if/when it comes out. If you are comfortable in your faith then the existance of this movie should not bother you. If it does, perhaps you should take a look at yourself and your own faith and stop forcing your beliefs on others.

Theists can elect not to see this movie if it bothers them so, just as I chose not the see the Passion. heh... seems as if Mel Gibson wants to show both sides of the coin, huh? huh.gif

I will support to the death his right to make such a film, but I also support my right not to spend a single red cent of my hard earned money on it. I had the same opinion of The Passion of The Christ.

it could be an interesting flick. but coming out on 666, that doesnt make sense. since they are saying he didnt exist then why the 666 date. isnt all that related?: mark of the beast, with christ, with the bible???????

IS it for real that Mel Gibson is in the movie??? blink.gif

439447[/snapback]

no, I'm pretty it was sarcasm. original.gif

I don't think Mel would associate himself with the movie.

In my opinion, it's kinda silly really, looks like it's whole purpose is to just offend as many people as possible. I doubt it'll be any good.

Good for him for making such a movie, but i probably wont be seeing it.

Sounds pretty stupid. I might watch it to see how bad it is.

hmmm, the only purpose of this movie is to offend people, what burnside said. I am pretty offened myself, being deeply devoted to christ ( just don't believe in most of the bible ) . I dont know, I just think thats a pretty bold thing to do sad.gif

I think it is a bold thing for him to do and I think it's good that there are people out there that would have the balls to do such a thing that doesn't follow the mainstream and will potentially offend so many people. I don't think he should be put off or the movie should be down marketed or whatever because it will offend some people. If you are offended by something or don't like something don't see it. It's as simple as that.

I think the release date of 666 is a gimmick but that's not exactly a bad thing.