Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Psychic who is afraid of ghosts

Tonite T

A psychic that gets frightened as he scares living people=locale I according to Robert Monroe

Finding myself in the slums of Rio de Janeiro as a ghost i sat on a wooden fence to watch ladies wash clothes.
i caused my energy body to be grosser by drawing energy out of the two women as a vampire so to say. The element water triggers the process of creating a grosser energy body to the extent of being visible.
One of the women sensed my ghostly presence and turned around to see me sitting on the fence right behind them.
She screams terrorized and i screamed back too as if i had been found out doing something wrong, i got back to my physical body with a start from 700 miles away from where i had been.
It took nano-seconds to get back to the physical body.

This did not happen in the astral plane, but in our ordinary world, right here.
•  
We are not against the authentic skepticism, the healthy skepticism, the objective skepticism. A true skeptic is a person who uses common sense and reasons

rationally, a person who shows willingness to consider alternative explanations without prejudice and preconceptions and a person who seeks out evidence and carefully scrutinizes its validity.

However, we are against the cheap skepticism, the ignorant skepticism, the sick skepticism that denies everything for no reason.

These skeptics should call themselves pseudo-skeptics instead because they do not offer another valid solution to many mysteries; they do not come up with new valid ideas, they are only devoted to negative criticism, which is criticism for the criticism itself and they have not even read half of the pages we have published.

They usually read one or two pages and if they disagree with the idea, they already think they have the authority to criticize all the other pages they have not even read .

On the other hand, a honest skeptic, is the one that evaluates all the possibilities, without leaving any theory aside “ even if its spiritual or extraterrestrial – a honest skeptic would offer another solution that could be reasonable according to his studies and knowledge and of course after studying very well all the aspects and all the proposals that were given based on physical and mathematical evidence. Any theory based on honest criticism would be then welcome.

Regrettably, till this moment nobody has come up with logical or valid theories, nobody has given alternative explanations without prejudice, nonetheless, they keep criticizing based on prior beliefs and that criticism is not valid obviously.(generalizing)

.i want to make it clear that the phenomena attributed to me are mostly unpredictable, i have little or no control over them. They just happen. Metal simply starts to bend around me, lights turn on and turn off and trans communication happens. In the experience i told you i did apply force, it was my birthday then, and i wished to put on a show. Now i know that when i deliberately apply force, when i concentrate to reach a result, i often feel sick and unwell after the experience.
When phenomena happen involuntarily they just happen naturally without my wish, but always in my presence. I can tell two experiences of trans-communication. The first one some months ago as my mobile phone starting to ring, i went to answer to the phone and to my amazement what i heard was the program i often listened on the radio.
And the program is about parapsychology and the host voice was to familiar to me, BUT ON THE RADIO-not on the mobile phone. I knew a phenomenon had been happening and i went straight to the radio that by then was turn off. I turned the radio on and tuned in on the station-what a surprise! It has been the same she-host whose voice was so familiar on Saturday morning program not at that time-5p.m Sat

•  
I have been reading, good tonie now, I must ask if this is a separate occurance from the one that happened in the 90's? 
And skepticism, very well agreed.
•  
Yes it is the same. This radio can be tuned in by TV via satellite. A experience alike happened the following day. i posted it on 'Unusual Electronic Phenomena' this morning.
•  
•  
You went to your neighbor for him to hear it as well, & he did, & it only shut off when the other program was over...right? Or am I confusing 2 different things?
•  
I've come to the conclusion it doesn't really matter when u posted it, it is what it is & is definitely out of the "ordinary". I wonder why/how it happened..
•  
No, Saturday at 5 p.m. On Thursdays happened the channeling sessions. The latter belongs to another time line. You are confusing and making me laugh. TY.
Oh my. Overlook, yes i agree they are mind blowing phenomena.
•  
Lol, good I love making people laugh
•  
I have read just about everything you posted, and it all starts just becoming one story with the edges blurred in my mind, my apologies

• Like 3

I like what you said about pseudo-skepticism today and on this forum. True skepticism is a path and methodology to determine the truth in a conservative way. The pseudo-skeptics today are really just emotional atheist-materialists masquerading under the respectable title of 'skeptic'. 

Now, the last part of your thread kind of lost me. Maybe I need to read it slower.

• Like 1

A psychic psychosis. 

@PAPA

There must be a true skepticism. But some people are so gullible, so naive, they tend to believe anything posted on the internet. Most people who post on the paranormal do it for a specific motive= invariably is money. They wish to sell their books and since naive people crowds the internet like fish in the ocean. These sharks eventually get what they want- money. When money is involved things to begin to deteriorate. Funny that we come across some weird comments as like the one the poster wishes to know why we are posting on psychic phenomena on a website dedicated to unusual issues. It is obvious that we post on psychic phenomena because we produce them. You are not seeeking publicity you are sharing your experiences with like minded people. 

Now, of course we are confronted by criticism, skepticism spin doctors who jump into tagging everything unusual as a result of a hoax. Papa, if you have not had psychic abilities you will most invariably dart out of the website like lightning. I am an almost retired man, i do not wish to be monitored in any lab like a lab rat. From my supposed abilities i only have photos, i may share the photos which will not please the hiper skeptics those who hate people speaking about psychic phenomena. 

10 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

A psychic psychosis. 

It is extremely difficult to judge whether a psychic person is mentally ill or not. There are certain parameters indicating that a person is mental deranged or not. If you live a heathy social life as i do, if you are happy and go on pursuing your goals in life. If you do not do anyone harm. If you try to help people in need whenever you can according to your possibilities. if this is psychic spychosis i love to be a mental deranged person. An opinion is only an opinion and since you just cannot hurt anyone virtually i take your comment for what it is. TY. 

1 hour ago, Tonite T said:

It is extremely difficult to judge whether a psychic person is mentally ill or not. There are certain parameters indicating that a person is mental deranged or not. If you live a heathy social life as i do, if you are happy and go on pursuing your goals in life. If you do not do anyone harm. If you try to help people in need whenever you can according to your possibilities. if this is psychic spychosis i love to be a mental deranged person. An opinion is only an opinion and since you just cannot hurt anyone virtually i take your comment for what it is. TY. 

Yes, quite right. I take what read with a grain of salt, as well--maybe two.