Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sumerians, Mayans, Were The Egyptian Empire!

Dan Raleigh

1 minute ago, back to earth said:

Unless its your own ambiguity or conflict .   :) 

What would really impress me and others would be for you to make a valid contribution by being topical without playing the forum jester.

51 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Well what exactly are you saying? That I don't understand genetics when all I pointed out was that LH provided an irrelevant link to prop up a stupid theory. I'm prepared to accept his theory if only he backs it up with something more than wishful thinking.

That "wishful thinking" was an academic study performed by scientists.  You should actually take the time and study ancient Egyptian civilization and culture before you post again.  I don't want to sound harsh, but the only thing you are accomplishing with your  random and unlearned posts is revealing yourself to be a fool.

Edited by Lord Harry
  • Like 4

Just now, Lord Harry said:

That "wishful thinking" was an academic study performed by scientists.  You should actually take the time and study ancient Egyptian civilization and culture before you post again.  I don't want to sound harsh, but the only thing you are accomplishing with you random and unlearned posts is revealing yourself to be a fool.

You said that the ancient Egyptians nation was genetically the same as the levant and Asia Minor (meaning the Greeks) now provide a link...???

Just now, Captain Risky said:

You said that the ancient Egyptians nation was genetically the same as the levant and Asia Minor (meaning the Greeks) now provide a link...???

I believe I already have.  Or is reading something you are also incompetent in?

• Like 2

Posting irrelevant links about Egyptian royalty is not proof. Mate, the thing for you to do is admit you were wrong and have a laugh with the rest of us to stop the rest of the forum and forum readers laughing at you.

Just now, Captain Risky said:

Posting irrelevant links about Egyptian royalty is not proof. Mate, the thing for you to do is admit you were wrong and have a laugh with the rest of us to stop the rest of the forum and forum readers laughing at you.

Well, we will all have to stop laughing at you first before we can even begin to think about that.  LOL!

• Like 2

Just now, Lord Harry said:

Well, we will all have to stop laughing at you first before we can even begin to think about that.  LOL!

It saddens me to think that the new custodians of history are so pigheaded. You got a lot to learn kid. 

2 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Now I must confess to quite enjoying the interaction and panic that most mistakenly assume is their god given right to defend.

I see you grossly over-estimate your own importance in a way very similar to the way you over-estimate your own knowledge of history.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

You are incompetent. I use the simple in the link you provided. I followed it because that is what you posted and were amazingly unable to follow the clear and concise steps they posted.

You really can't be so dense that you missed that. Seriously. You really can't be that dense, right?

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Let me get this straight ;

first it was a claim about genetic similarities between  Egyptian pharaohs and  people in the Levant.

Then Risky disputed it .

Then it was said there was a link between ancient Egyptians and the Levant .

Then Risky claimed    " You said that the ancient Egyptians nation was genetically the same as the levant and Asia Minor (meaning the Greeks )  "

( Anatolia, actually  not 'Asia Minor' )  . ....  which he never claimed .

The Greek's ancestors have a pre-historical  relationship (evidenced by myth and religion) with the ancient peoples of Iran and Central Asia.*   Perhaps even part of the tribal collectives of P. I. I. peoples, before the Indo - Iranian split .

Click the image to open in full size.

*  I know you want a link , so ;

http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/olympicflame/page2.htm

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

What would really impress me and others would be for you to make a valid contribution by being topical without playing the forum jester.

Image result for performing dog gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

I'm not sure where you're going with your link. It was already posted in its own thread, I think in the Archaeology forum, and a number of us found it interesting. What exactly are you trying to claim by brining it up?

I think this thread is starting to show the effects of rigor mortis. The OP is long gone and probably will not return and the topic has veered off into the endless bickering preferred by some.

Recommend it be closed.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

I think this thread is starting to show the effects of rigor mortis. The OP is long gone and probably will not return and the topic has veered off into the endless bickering preferred by some.

Recommend it be closed.

LOL... I love how when faced with defeat the evil cabal fly's the white flag of surrender.

39 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Let me get this straight ;

first it was a claim about genetic similarities between  Egyptian pharaohs and  people in the Levant.

Then Risky disputed it .

Then it was said there was a link between ancient Egyptians and the Levant .

Then Risky claimed    " You said that the ancient Egyptians nation was genetically the same as the levant and Asia Minor (meaning the Greeks )  "

( Anatolia, actually  not 'Asia Minor' )  . ....  which he never claimed .

The Greek's ancestors have a pre-historical  relationship (evidenced by myth and religion) with the ancient peoples of Iran and Central Asia.*   Perhaps even part of the tribal collectives of P. I. I. peoples, before the Indo - Iranian split .

Click the image to open in full size.

*  I know you want a link , so ;

http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/olympicflame/page2.htm

Asia Minor is Anatolia. Now if you can get such a simple, easily referenced fact so wrong then why should anyone even read the rest of your dribble. 

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

I see you grossly over-estimate your own importance in a way very similar to the way you over-estimate your own knowledge of history.

--Jaylemurph

Give me an example.

32 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Recommend it be closed.

Agreed. I'll consider reopening it but for the time being enough is enough.

Thread closed.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked