Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sumerians, Mayans, Were The Egyptian Empire!

Dan Raleigh

5 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

I enjoy reading his arguments. Knowledge is good.

Debate is good.

Oh ... I enjoy  reading them too   ....    I already got my larfs for today  already ! .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, back to earth said:

But ... but .... but   ...

he said he didn't  say those things , never said them  ... well, not at first .... he said them after    ....   and that doesn't count

:D 

:lol:

Edited by Hanslune

On 17/08/2017 at 10:03 AM, Lord Harry said:

So he defends crankage simply to get a rise out of the experts, without necessarily believing in it himself?

That's a simplistic way of looking at it but where ever there is ambiguity or conflict I point it out. Yes. It would seem that even this is too much.

On 8/16/2017 at 7:14 PM, Captain Risky said:

Again not meant for you either but since you can refrain from answering questions posed to others one must assume that you are defending your own snobbish posting style.

Given the context, your "response" is quite nonsensical (ie disconnected gibberish). Before attempting such "witty" (clumsy) replies, one may wish to consider honing one's thought processes.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Swede said:

Given the context, your "response" is quite nonsensical (ie disconnected gibberish). Before attempting such "witty" (clumsy) replies, one may wish to consider honing one's thought processes.

40_IMG_3954_lg.jpeg

Harte

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

That's a simplistic way of looking at it but where ever there is ambiguity or conflict I point it out. Yes. It would seem that even this is too much.

Are you even interested in ancient history and archaeology? Or are you simply here to troll? 

18 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Are you even interested in ancient history and archaeology? Or are you simply here to troll? 

For someone that is relatively new to this forum you seem to have a overly inflated opinion of what constitutes trolling. Far from it, I have posted more relevant links to back my positions than the entire troupe assembled against me. Now I must confess to quite enjoying the interaction and panic that most mistakenly assume is their god given right to defend.

take your for example... you are pushing the ancient Egyptians were from the same stock as those to the north. Yet you have refused to post a link (maybe you did and I missed it?). I recently read an article that historians and archaeologists in Greece made a similar claim using DNA linking Asia Minor to a ancient Greece excluding Egypt. Now have I made an issue and called you out on it? No. Have others. No. 

Should I call you a troll?

Edited by Captain Risky

52 minutes ago, Swede said:

Swede... any retort that takes 24 hours to make by definition has got to be lame. You do not disappoint.

2 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

For someone that is relatively new to this forum you seem to have a overly inflated opinion of what constitutes trolling. Far from it, I have posted more relevant links to back my positions than the entire troupe assembled against me. Now I must confess to quite enjoying the interaction and panic that most mistakenly assume is their god given right to defend.

take your for example... you are pushing the ancient Egyptians were from the same stock as those to the north. Yet you have refused to post a link (maybe you did and I missed it?). I recently read an article that historians and archaeologists in Greece made a similar claim using DNA linking Asia Minor to a ancient Greece excluding Egypt. Now have I made an issue and called you out on it? No. Have others. No. 

I posted this earlier, but for your edification I shall do so again.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/scientists-map-the-genome-of-ancient-egyptian-kings-and-they-werent-from-africa/

• Like 1

deleted

Edited by Hanslune

Just now, Hanslune said:

Why you're the only one trolling here. You notice that you have done what you always try to do - make the thread about you so you can insult people.

You're terribly boring and predictable.

And yet you won't let up 

Just now, Captain Risky said:

And yet you won't let up 

...because you won't. Stop trolling and we'll stop letting you know we are on to you.

14 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Yes, I have read this study and it is hardly controversial.  They Minoans and Mycenaean Greeks shared many cultural similarities, while still having major differences, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they were genetically related. 

And it has been proven conclusively, that the ancient Egyptians shared a genetic lineage with ancient peoples from Anatolia, the Levant, and southeastern Europe.  Genetics is a remarkable field that has proven to be quite useful to archaeology.

Edited by Lord Harry

20 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Yes, I have read this study and it is hardly controversial.  They Minoans and Mycenaean Greeks shared many cultural similarities, while still having major differences, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they were genetically related. 

And it has been proven conclusively, that the ancient Egyptians shared a genetic lineage with ancient peoples from Anatolia, the Levant, and southeastern Europe.  Genetics is a remarkable field that has proven to be quite useful to archaeology.

Your link sucks. It is only a header that mentions that ancient Egyptian royalty had genetic links to the north which is perfectly logical as political unions ruled and pretty women were traded freely. Hope you're not suggesting that the entire ancient Egyptians were genetically similar to the levant, Asia Minor and dare I say Greece?

Just now, Captain Risky said:

Your link sucks. It is only a header that mentions that ancient Egyptian royalty had genetic links to the north which is perfectly logical as political unions ruled and pretty women were traded freely. Hope you're not suggesting that the entire ancient Egyptians were genetically similar to the levant, Asia Minor and dare I say Greece?

Read it again, most of their entire genetic material indicates an ancestral origin to the Levant and Asia Minor.  This would not have been simply the result of political unions with foreign women.  If such were the case, then there would have been more sub-Saharan DNA since Nubia had been an Egyptian colony since the Old Kingdom, and Nubian concubines and even queens were taken.  And yet, sub-Saharan DNA is almost entirely lacking in the genetic sampling. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Read it again, most of their entire genetic material indicates an ancestral origin to the Levant and Asia Minor.  This would not have been simply the result of political unions with foreign women.  If such were the case, then there would have been more sub-Saharan DNA since Nubia had been an Egyptian colony since the Old Kingdom, and Nubian concubines and even queens were taken.  And yet, sub-Saharan DNA is almost entirely lacking in the genetic sampling. 

I cant read it beyond the title cause the link sucks. The title refers to Egyptian royalty. Must I repeat my question to you?

Edited by Captain Risky

3 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

I cant read it beyond the title cause the link sucks. The title refers to Egyptian royalty. Must I repeat my question to you?

I saw no question. Merely another inept attempt at trolling. With all due respect sir, you don't seem to have any degree of competence in Egyptology or ancient history to speak of.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Hope you're not suggesting that the entire ancient Egyptians were genetically similar to the levant, Asia Minor and dare I say Greece?

I can only go by the evidence that is currently available. And in lieu of any evidence to the contrary, which has yet to be forthcoming, a generic linkage between the ancient Egyptians and the Levant and Anatolia appears to be highly probable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

Since when do  you make even a simple attempt to post relevant links? You didn't back up your fumbling at basic arithmetic. In fact, you refuse to even look at your own link. Instead you reposted the same idiotic conclusion refusing to budge.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

I saw no question. Merely another inept attempt at trolling. With all due respect sir, you don't seem to have any degree of competence in Egyptology or ancient history to speak of.

You're a troll Lord Harry. 

27 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

I can only go by the evidence that is currently available. And in lieu of any evidence to the contrary, which has yet to be forthcoming, a generic linkage between the ancient Egyptians and the Levant and Anatolia appears to be highly probable.

You're spinning your wheels, my friend. Risky is an intelligent individual but he falls into familiar patterns. As you can see, he's questioning your source not because he really cares about it or understands it but merely so he can "buck authority." 

I don't know if it's some glitch on my end but I'm seeing Risky's avatar photo for you ("Kick it rip it"). If it's a glitch, it will probably resolve. But if it's deliberate you should probably find another. Posters get into trouble for taking other posters' avatar photos.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Since when do  you make even a simple attempt to post relevant links? You didn't back up your fumbling at basic arithmetic. In fact, you refuse to even look at your own link. Instead you reposted the same idiotic conclusion refusing to budge.

LOL... did I not provide the links that you used to lecture me on.

I'm not sure where you're going with your link. It was already posted in its own thread, I think in the Archaeology forum, and a number of us found it interesting. What exactly are you trying to claim by brining it up?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

You're spinning your wheels, my friend. Risky is an intelligent individual but he falls into familiar patterns. As you can see, he's questioning your source not because he really cares about it or understands it but merely so he can "buck authority." 

I don't know if it's some glitch on my end but I'm seeing Risky's avatar photo for you ("Kick it rip it"). If it's a glitch, it will probably resolve. But if it's deliberate you should probably find another. Posters get into trouble for taking other posters' avatar photos.

Hey I got a compliment and an insult. Bucking authority? 

• The topic was locked