Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Halal boss slammed over 'fertilise' remark

Unusual Tournament

AUSTRALIAN WOMEN NEED MUSLIMS TO "FERTILISE THEM"

THE head of the Halal Certification Authority says Australian women need Muslim men to fertilise them to “keep them surrounded by Muslim babies”, declaring that the “white race will be extinct” in 40 years.

58 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

:huh: huh.  I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't a plan.

this dude is truely a slimy character. 

• Like 3

Maybe the women in OZ just need to read about Lorena Bobbit's technique for dealing with abusers.  :w00t:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, and then said:

Maybe the women in OZ just need to read about Lorena Bobbit's technique for dealing with abusers.  :w00t:

Nah we have better ways of doing that and getting away with it....

• Like 3

Oh, it gets better. Apparently he then went on to say that all White Australian Men are 'Bigots', and should commit suicide, or 'prepare to die'. 

If he had said this about non-Whites, there would have been an absolute UPROAR, and he would likely have been prosecuted for hate speech. 

Oh, and "AntiFa", the group supposedly against Fascism, have waded in, and stated that anyone who CRITICISES this man is a Racist and a Bigot, and that ".. more Muslim babies is a good thing..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4745378/Lefty-extremists-defend-Muslim-businessman-s-vile-remarks.html

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Oh, it gets better. Apparently he then went on to say that all White Australian Men are 'Bigots', and should commit suicide, or 'prepare to die'. 

If he had said this about non-Whites, there would have been an absolute UPROAR, and he would likely have been prosecuted for hate speech. 

Oh, and "AntiFa", the group supposedly against Fascism, have waded in, and stated that anyone who CRITICISES this man is a Racist and a Bigot, and that ".. more Muslim babies is a good thing..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4745378/Lefty-extremists-defend-Muslim-businessman-s-vile-remarks.html

What the Hell is happening to society?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Australian women are sexy as ****. I will gladly help fertilize them.  

Even the bogans aka redneck? Funny enough she looks nothing like this in real life, its a part she plays in a show called Housos.  But I have seen some real bogans around.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Australian women are sexy as ****. I will gladly help fertilize them.  

Yep, I can see the headlines now....

'Gorilla Father's Many Offspring To Aussie Women'

Mr Imaginarynumber1 from Ohio has become a new father to half ape and half human offspring in Australia. Sources tell us there are hundreds of women who are about to give birth through him fertilizing them. He understands that he will have to pay a hefty amount for child support. But this has not phased him at all. He is just proud to be a dad. 

images_74.jpg

Some of his children. 

Copy right, Gorilla News.

• Like 7

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has openly admitted that the Radical Extremists plan to have as many children as possible in order to eventually outnumber everyone else. Now, whether this is actually possible is another thing. Keep in mind China has a very large population. The Earth's population is currently at 7.5 billion people. Muslims of all sects are about 1.2 billion. The Radical Extremists are only a fraction of that 1.2 billion. I'd say KSM and the Radical Extremists have their work cut out for them.

Info on KSM: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_Sheikh_Mohammed

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has openly admitted that the Radical Extremists plan to have as many children as possible in order to eventually outnumber everyone else. Now, whether this is actually possible is another thing. Keep in mind China has a very large population. The Earth's population is currently at 7.5 billion people. Muslims of all sects are about 1.2 billion. The Radical Extremists are only a fraction of that 1.2 billion. I'd say KSM and the Radical Extremists have their work cut out for them.

Info on KSM: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_Sheikh_Mohammed

Well it's no secret that some of these Muslim's want to take over the world...and force their religion and crazy beliefs upon us.

Eg; my mother walked into a bank aprox 5 years ago on a very hot summer day...and there was a Muslim woman dressed in full garb. My mum said "Oh dear, you must feel very hot in that today" and the woman replied "No I'm actually not hot, as you will also be wearing this very soon"...(or something along those lines.)...

Anyway, it took my mother aback somewhat, especially how this woman was so cool, calm and collected as to how she had expressed herself. Indeed scary stuff....

• Like 3

what a load of BS.......1% go that way here......

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Astra. said:

Well it's no secret that some of these Muslim's want to take over the world...and force their religion and crazy beliefs upon us.

Eg; my mother walked into a bank aprox 5 years ago on a very hot summer day...and there was a Muslim woman dressed in full garb. My mum said "Oh dear, you must feel very hot in that today" and the woman replied "No I'm actually not hot, as you will also be wearing this very soon"...(or something along those lines.)...

Anyway, it took my mother aback somewhat, especially how this woman was so cool, calm and collected as to how she had expressed herself. Indeed scary stuff....

I would have told her it would be a cold day in hell before I would be wearing that crap. And, I'd take anyone with me who tried to make me.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I would have told her it would be a cold day in hell before I would be wearing that crap.

Yup...or winked at her and said "only AFTER the fight, darlin'" :w00t:  

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Ruby04 said:

Even the bogans aka redneck? Funny enough she looks nothing like this in real life, its a part she plays in a show called Housos.  But I have seen some real bogans around.

I only met one young lady from OZ in my life and I don't know if she was a bogan or not.  I was in a traffic tie up in Monument Valley in Utah, on an Indian reservation.  There was a miles-long jam due to a horrible traffic crash and she came walking up with some friends, letting people know what the hold-up was.  If my wife hadn't been sitting next to me, I'd have proposed marriage on the spot!  OH, MY, GOODNESS! :P 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, and then said:

I only met one young lady from OZ in my life and I don't know if she was a bogan or not.  I was in a traffic tie up in Monument Valley in Utah, on an Indian reservation.  There was a miles-long jam due to a horrible traffic crash and she came walking up with some friends, letting people know what the hold-up was.  If my wife hadn't been sitting next to me, I'd have proposed marriage on the spot!  OH, MY, GOODNESS! :P 

You can tell if someone's a bogan they look and act like a trashy person. Every 2nd word is a swear or they're hurling abuse at someone. I had one bogan guy yell and swear at me because I didn't have a smoke to give him, I DON'T smoke so how would I have one?

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, and then said:

I swear...I don't know what has happened to the new feminists that defend Muslim extremists. I think we need to start a new student exchange program for them to Saudi Arabia. Let them spend a few months with a family and find out the truth.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

You can tell if someone's a bogan they look and act like a trashy person. Every 2nd word is a swear or they're hurling abuse at someone. I had one bogan guy yell and swear at me because I didn't have a smoke to give him, I DON'T smoke so how would I have one?

They are commonly known as trailer trash around here.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

In that case, she definitely WASN'T a bogan! :) 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, and then said:

Truly, I would have been laughing, my devious little laugh, when I said it. I am a southern lady after all. :P

I don't bring the big guns out unless I'm forced to. ;)

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2

Okay ... let some real Men At Work do it the right way ...

~

[00.03:29]

~

:D

~

• Like 3

On 8/6/2017 at 0:39 AM, RoofGardener said:

All that is needed for Evil to prevail is for Good men to do nothing. 

Looks like the good guys are doing a whole lot of nothing down there.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

Looks like the good guys are doing a whole lot of nothing down there.

So you've read the study then;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well, this all comes down to the freedom of speach and expression nowdays. When will be there consiquences for people like him, for people who abuse this freedom to hurt others? I am not only thinking of him but all racists, radicals, nazis, xenophobs..

At the begining was the word. Words hurt if not used properly. Stop them at the word, the root.

• Like 3