Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

strange experiences

Kimm

Hi I am a werry weird cool.gif (or maby very normal) person I have experianses of magic, telecenesis, telepathy,

Aliens and seweral other forms of mystical experianses. Ones this guy came running at me whith a sharp stick. Somehow I maneged to trow him 6 feet away using my mind!(telekenesis) wacko.gif a similar axident allso hapend a couple of weeks ago. And sometimes I can hear other peoples thoughts (telephathy) this is a power that I can sometimes control but then I can only werry werry small thoughts! sad.gif

I have allso had allmost all kinds of experianses that can be connected to an abduktion. And the magic part. If somewone have read: the storry about belgariad you probably know whitch kind of magic I have experiansed. I have experiansed the power of the will and the word combined these elements make a strong power that is hard to controle sometimes!!!

even if the things that I have wrote heare might bee hard to belive in you must belive me even if I might have formulated this a little strange sometimes (I come from sweden).

If anyone ever have had any of these experianses and have maneged to control them pleas help me!!!! unsure.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kimm

• Jera

• Magikman

• Bizarro

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ones this guy came running at me whith a sharp stick."
blink.gif

And why would he do that, was he happy to see you?

rolleyes.gif

Edited by Magikman

as with anything you can learn to control anything through experience and constant practice, such as with the telekenisis, you can try moving small objects such as coins, with the telepathy you can learn to control it by using the traditional cards used to test for this.

someone must have too much time on their hands... could this be Jimmypotznpanz? is that even how you spell that guys name? laugh.gif

My spell checker had a breakdown on this one... the little smilies just fell off the screen and started bouncing around... weird...

Now I have lernd to control the telekeneis. I have been practising on the vind

and today I maneged to move a coin biggrin.gif (15/4 2003)

I take it your also using telekinesis to type with as well.

smile.gif

LOL Druss. laugh.gif

"Now I have lernd to control the telekeneis. I have been practising on the vind ?and today I maneged to move a coin."

Hmmmm.......you've already managed to toss a boy (100 - 150lbs.) 6 feet away from you, yet only now have been successful at moving a coin? Did the table it was sitting on happen to embed itself into a wall, or was the coin in the pocket of another unfortunate, stick wielding holligan? ohmy.gifunsure.gif

Edited by Magikman

Y'know, Los Angeles had a small earth-mumbler this morning.... I wonder if...

ohmy.gif

naaaaaaa rolleyes.gif

"Hmmmm.......you've already managed to toss a boy (100 - 150lbs.) 6 feet away from you, yet only now have been successful at moving a coin? Did the table it was sitting on happen to embed itself into a wall, or was the coin in the pocket of another unfortunate, stick wielding holligan?"

LOL Magikman laugh.gif

I have noticed that some of you dont belive me but pleas do all of the things that I tell you here i true and nothing else dry.gif so pleas stop making funn of what I tell you!

sad.gif

Kimm,

Can you offer any proof of what you're saying? I'd like to think that you are telling the truth.

-----

Kimm,

Please remember that you are making some very fantastic claims, and it's natural for people to be skeptical in these circumstances. What you've described is a range of psychic abilities, including telekinesis beyond the scope of what might be considered to be possible. Announcing that you have thrown someone 6 feet across the room with the power of you mind is bound to generate some considerable skepticism.

As Sageghost suggested, some evidence would be quite helpful.

Well the only possible prof is that you come over here to sweden and let me show you. But I can give you my word and my honour on that I'm telling you the truth. You must belive me I'm not the cind of person that lyes. The only times that I lye is when I have to no other time!!!!!

Hi Kimm,

Welcome to the Forum. As Saruman and Sageghost have said.... we'd all like to believe that there are people out there with the abilities you claim to have. Why wouldn't we want to. It would only make it easier for us to believe that it is possible, even for us to acheive what you might have possibly done.

We are all quite open minded but always see the skeptical side of things as it is the norm of this world. Telekenisis and Telepathy are not every day traites used by every day people. You have to be ready for skeptisism if you plan on letting us in on something of this nature.

Do you have a web cam? You could easily try to demonstrate it on the cam.

Personnaly i'd record every movement you can. Take notes..... do things that will help back up your claims.

Best of luck

Mystify

Unfortynently I dont have any cind of equipment that makes it possible for me to prove these abilityes to you. sad.gif

But I would if I could!

PLEAS BELIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimm,

Asking people to just believe in you isn't going to make them do it.

For now... till you can either save some pennies and buy some type of visual recorder avoid begging. It doesn't suit you.

If i was lucky enough to have what you claim... i would FIND away to log all events even if it meant i had to save money for a year.

Do you not think it would be worth it? Having people believe in you?

Kimm,

As SaRuMaN, Myst & Sageghost have said, it's not that we don't want to believe you... but there have been many before you that have come along and made some very outrageous claims... with little or no evidence to back them up.

So you can hardly blame us, if we are a little jaded/cynical of the claim that you make... Is there some kind of (I'm not sure about your country so forgive me) paranormal resaerch place that you could maybe go to to get tested? (U may be able to look it up on the web

unsure.gif ) that way you would know for certain what you have ability wise and they may be even be able to film it or take photos so that you can post here.... Just an idea smile.gif