Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I've Been Having Dreams Of Telekinesis...

Glitchophrania

I have been having frequent dreams of telekinesis, one day I had those dreams regularly, and then they stopped. But last night I had the same kind of dream.

A year ago, I did use to practice doing this by using PSI-Balls and Pinwheels, but I stopped cause I thought it would never work.

One of the dreams I remember, (They're quite vivid) was that I had a card and I was using telekinesis to bend the edges of the card.

What's happening?

• Like 2

Welcome to UM, you posted this same topic twice.

'What's happening?', you're having dreams. 

• Like 4

@Glitch since you dream of PK phenomenon my clue is that soon you will be doing metal bending and other mind over matter stuff.

In a timeless dimension your potential psychic abilities can be triggered by those who learned to actualize the 'gift'.

I'd just be grateful for some pretty incredible dreams.

• Like 2

think much of the problems with psychic research is that so much effort is put into providing proof to the skeptics. Most skeptics will remain skeptics no matter the proof.

If research was geared toward making it easier for those that are open to psychic ability, the skills will continue to improve as more minds are added to the quest for improvement.

These funny guys and gals who have just abandoned their baby milk bottle relating to paranormal will go on making fun of people claiming to have had psychic experiences.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tonite T said:

think much of the problems with psychic research is that so much effort is put into providing proof to the skeptics. Most skeptics will remain skeptics no matter the proof.

If research was geared toward making it easier for those that are open to psychic ability, the skills will continue to improve as more minds are added to the quest for improvement.

These funny guys and gals who have just abandoned their baby milk bottle relating to paranormal will go on making fun of people claiming to have had psychic experiences.

If there was psychic research, the skeptics would already be convinced.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tonite T said:

That's entirely untrue. The problem is that there is literally zero evidence that psychic abilities exist. Zero. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

That's entirely untrue. The problem is that there is literally zero evidence that psychic abilities exist. Zero. 

Now you made me laugh. Another disciple of Randi.

28 minutes ago, Tonite T said:

Now you made me laugh. Another disciple of Randi.

You seem to think there is some massive cover-up and that scientists wouldn't want this to be proven true. If actual evidence was discovered it would be probably the biggest discovery of humanity and I can assure you that most people, Randi included, would love for the existence of psychic abilities to be real. 

They just aren't. There isn't a single shred of evidence anywhere in the world. Every claim has been thoroughly debunked, with those who claim powers shown to be either deluded and legitimately mentally ill, or outright con-artists. 

15 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

You seem to think there is some massive cover-up and that scientists wouldn't want this to be proven true. If actual evidence was discovered it would be probably the biggest discovery of humanity and I can assure you that most people, Randi included, would love for the existence of psychic abilities to be real. 

They just aren't. There isn't a single shred of evidence anywhere in the world. Every claim has been thoroughly debunked, with those who claim powers shown to be either deluded and legitimately mentally ill, or outright con-artists. 

I am perplexed at your reluctance in accepting the reality of psychical phenomena. If the would not exist or have never existed the history of Parapsychology would have to change drastically. Why would universities sponsor expensive projects if the paranormal did not exist?

I think you are falling into a relentless nihilism regarding life.

Anyway perhaps you will be confronted with the truth yourself and discard this pessimism.Eventually you will change your mind.

Edited by Tonite T
Grammar

1 hour ago, Tonite T said:

I am perplexed at your reluctance.  in accepting the reality of psychical phenomena. If the would not exist or have never existed the history of Parapsychology would have to change dras. tically. Why would universities sponsor expensive projects if the paranormal did not exist?

I think you are falling into a relentless nihilism regarding life.

Anyway perhaps you will be confronted with the truth yourself and discard this pessimism.Eventually you will change your mind.

No he is right, nobody has demonstrated any such abilities not only to James but any proper scientists. Look people are so doubtful even over simple things while buying groceries people check for freshness quality etc and the same people would want irrefutable repeatable reproducible evidence of psychic abilities. 

7 minutes ago, kartikg said:

No he is right, nobody has demonstrated any such abilities not only to James but any proper scientists. Look people are so doubtful even over simple things while buying groceries people check for freshness quality etc and the same people would want irrefutable repeatable reproducible evidence of psychic abilities. 

I have nothing pro or against Mr. Randi.

He is Rich and spends his money the way he wishes. He is a magician. Right?

He has mesmerized many people into not believing in the paranormal.

51 minutes ago, Tonite T said:

I have nothing pro or against Mr. Randi.

He is Rich and spends his money the way he wishes. He is a magician. Right?

He has mesmerized many people into not believing in the paranormal.

lets just say he educated and exposed few frauds and delusional people 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kartikg said:

lets just say he educated and exposed few frauds and delusional people 

@kartikg

I relate to myself I cannot respond to everyone. Soon I will stop posting on my own experiences. My intent is reading and learning from you regarding politics and other topics. By the way I consider this the last comment on my PK experiences. I did not need to take advantage of a hoax to attract attention. Who knows what people can do to attract attention. I am selling no fish. I am satisfied in knowing how my experiences are considered by people in general. You only attract hostility posting on your supposed psychic abilities. Time for me to put an end to it.

9 minutes ago, Tonite T said:

@kartikg

I relate to myself I cannot respond to everyone. Soon I will stop posting on my own experiences. My intent is reading and learning from you regarding politics and other topics. By the way I consider this the last comment on my PK experiences. I did not need to take advantage of a hoax to attract attention. Who knows what people can do to attract attention. I am selling no fish. I am satisfied in knowing how my experiences are considered by people in general. You only attract hostility posting on your supposed psychic abilities. Time for me to put an end to it.

Yes if the claims are not backed by evidence especially big claims attract hostility not just for psychics but for everyone

• Like 1

Ok folks... we are getting a bit off topic with the debating about the existence or not of abilities here. Let's get back on track to the OP topic please. Glitch has been having some vivid dreams about having telekinesis.

I'll throw out a suggestion, some dream interpertation. Glitch, you might be wanting to do something or have an effect on something in your awake life, and these dreams are a way of trying to deal with/figure it out. You may be dreaming about it simply because you are thinking about it while awake too.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Tonite T said:

Why would universities sponsor expensive projects if the paranormal did not exist?

There are two main kinds of studies related to "the paranormal". 1., wannabe scientific studies about supposed "paranormal" effects itself, mostly paid by well known charlatans themselves, providing "results/findings" that cannot be repeated by others. 2., reputable scientific studies about the psychology behind the "paranormal", means, for what reasons and triggered by what people believe in "the paranormal".

But anyway, even if you got your question well answered now, the key question isnt for what reasons studies are conducted, the key question is what results had been produced by reputable scientific studies related to supposed "paranormal" effects. I will give you the answer: there are no "paranormal" effects and there are no "paranormal" abilities at all.

@toast

The 'paranormal' does not exist. I am sure not all participants from this website share your opinion.

I understand the alleged phenomenon must be tested. 

PK energy can be tested. It is extremely difficult to test the validity of an out of body experience. Remote viewing can be tested. 

The problem is Parapsychology or Scientology or whatever is not an exact science neither it is dealt with impartiality.

But the paranormal does exist. One cannot be blindfolded by radicalism extremism fanaticism.

One side the gullible naive people. The other extreme radical non believers. Cannot there be a point of balance between the two extreme poles? 

Moderator told us not to the out of the topic. I won't be posting on the reality of the paranormal here anymore.

Edited by Tonite T
Grammar

Ok folks... again, we are getting a bit off topic with the debating about the existence or not of abilities here. Let's get back on track to the OP topic please.

rashore, moderating team

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/08/2017 at 6:44 PM, Glitchophrania said:

I have been having frequent dreams of telekinesis, one day I had those dreams regularly, and then they stopped. But last night I had the same kind of dream.

A year ago, I did use to practice doing this by using PSI-Balls and Pinwheels, but I stopped cause I thought it would never work.

One of the dreams I remember, (They're quite vivid) was that I had a card and I was using telekinesis to bend the edges of the card.

What's happening?

Hi. Have you had anymore of these dreams & did any new changes come about in your life since having them.. I ask because I had a dream of peeling back a husk of corn or maize with thought. The outer material was black and when I looked at it, it pelt itself back and showed me the healthy Golden corn inside.. A month afterwards I started having experiences of thoughts and feelings of answers and truths to many of my life's questions. I felt I had peeled back many layers of my Conditioned Mind and came in contact with my Universal Conscious Mind. ..

have been having frequent dreams of telekinesis, one day I had those dreams regularly, and then they stopped. But last night I had the same kind of dream.

OkGlich

On my way back home from work while driving I had been thinking something which may be useful to you.

Wistful thinking blah blah blah ...let s put them aside for a while.

Try something new. I know you have been thinking of changing the contours of metal cutlery and other little things.

As to these other things (moving little objects, repelling little things) I have never had any success.

Embark on this new experiment.

You already have the ability. So much do you dream of doing PK.

Take this stuff whatever as belonging to your physical body. At least hypothetically.

Lay on your bed flat looking at the ceiling.

Wear only natural clothing, cotton, nothing synthetic.

Take away everything bearing electric or magnetic charge.

Your body is the battery you will charge.

Save energy. Sexual energy. Ok.

It has all to do to Kundalini.

Even if skeptics will 'Tears me in pieces' for that. I will stand all the ridicule. I will not reply.

Early in the morning or when you get up you will make yourself some coffee and touching a spoon it will begin to chance it's shape.

Do not use force. If it will not. Do not force. Leave it to the following day.

Important___NEVER USE WILLPOWER!!!!!

Spoons will eventually get enchanted and begin to bend themselves.

It has something to do to your dream.

Edited by Tonite T
grammar

• 4 weeks later...
On 07/08/2017 at 4:52 PM, Timonthy said:

Welcome to UM, you posted this same topic twice.

'What's happening?', you're having dreams. 

lol ok

On 30/08/2017 at 7:16 AM, Tonite T said:

have been having frequent dreams of telekinesis, one day I had those dreams regularly, and then they stopped. But last night I had the same kind of dream.

OkGlich

On my way back home from work while driving I had been thinking something which may be useful to you.

Wistful thinking blah blah blah ...let s put them aside for a while.

Try something new. I know you have been thinking of changing the contours of metal cutlery and other little things.

As to these other things (moving little objects, repelling little things) I have never had any success.

Embark on this new experiment.

You already have the ability. So much do you dream of doing PK.

Take this stuff whatever as belonging to your physical body. At least hypothetically.

Lay on your bed flat looking at the ceiling.

Wear only natural clothing, cotton, nothing synthetic.

Take away everything bearing electric or magnetic charge.

Your body is the battery you will charge.

Save energy. Sexual energy. Ok.

It has all to do to Kundalini.

Even if skeptics will 'Tears me in pieces' for that. I will stand all the ridicule. I will not reply.

Early in the morning or when you get up you will make yourself some coffee and touching a spoon it will begin to chance it's shape.

Do not use force. If it will not. Do not force. Leave it to the following day.

Important___NEVER USE WILLPOWER!!!!!

Spoons will eventually get enchanted and begin to bend themselves.

It has something to do to your dream.

are you sure it will work?

On 08/08/2017 at 0:04 AM, rashore said:

Ok folks... we are getting a bit off topic with the debating about the existence or not of abilities here. Let's get back on track to the OP topic please. Glitch has been having some vivid dreams about having telekinesis.

I'll throw out a suggestion, some dream interpertation. Glitch, you might be wanting to do something or have an effect on something in your awake life, and these dreams are a way of trying to deal with/figure it out. You may be dreaming about it simply because you are thinking about it while awake too.

ok

• 2 weeks later...

When I have a dream about something that really sticks in my head it often becomes the same dreams maybe it's something with the brain