Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

British model kidnapped for sex slavery

The Caspian Hare

"He was a killer and was working for an organisation on the deep web that is offering mercenary services such as bombing attacks, kidnapping and the selling of girls on the dark web," Bucossi said.

According to the police, Herba was working for a cybercrime syndicate known as "Black Death," which, according to Ayling's own statement to Italian police, had hoped to auction the model off to a buyer in the Middle East for more than $200,000.

She was drugged, kidnapped and then held allegedly by Herba and another unidentified man for six days at an Italian farmhouse before the gang purportedly decided to release her after discovering she is a mother.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/model-chloe-ayling-terrifying-kidnap-milan-italy-dark-web-sex-slave-drugged/

• Like 1

Umm.... why fishy ? 

A lot of rape victims knew their attackers. 

11 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Umm.... why fishy ? 

A lot of rape victims knew their attackers. 

I'm siding with the Italian authorities on this one, there's some things mentioned in the second article that just don't add up. Maybe it's all legit, and her story is true, there's still grey areas that need some additional light.

Chilling images 'show dazed British model Chloe Ayling laying on the floor of her kidnappers' lair' with a sick Dark Web advert pinned to her stomach

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4772174/Images-dazed-British-model-Chloe-Ayling-floor.html#ixzz4pBhgnIAi 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Guest Altria

I say it was a scam,if it don't make sense then it's not true.Shopping for shoes ,ghee you can't scream to the shoppers or store personnel.I suspect their is more to this story than is being told.

Edited by Altria

I'm not sure how attacking the victim before the case has even been heard helps anyone ... except maybe the kidnapping rings themselves. 

And lot of very rich and well-connected people are behind those rings, and who else but a very rich fellow could afford those prices?

I'd be more suspicious of the criminal, at this point.

Oh gosh, one look at her spoke a multitude. She did it for fame and attention. Kidnapped ? baloney....

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2017 at 10:14 PM, Guest Altria said:

I say it was a scam,if it don't make sense then it's not true.Shopping for shoes ,ghee you can't scream to the shoppers or store personnel.I suspect their is more to this story than is being told.

It seems you may be correct.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09/25/british-model-chloe-aylings-claim-being-kidnapped-could-be-sham-lawyer-says.html

Even if this was fiction it should alarm people. I can not believe some things which happen in 2017.