Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Paul !

Pizzagate

38 posts in this topic

Paul !

I've been enthralled by this topic all day , the podesta emails are strange anyone else believe there's something here that for some reason the world is not saying hold on let's get answers , what do you all think

• Like 1

Bau

I think that it's incredibly plausible and that #Pizzagate has turned into something much larger which is #Pedogate. I'm not sure where I stand with the restaurant in general, as not much investigating has been done by the FBI. However, some things don't add up.

1.) How can a pizza restaurant owner be one of the top 40 powerful men in D.C?
2.) Why did he lie about his basement in Comet Pizza? (There is an urban exploring video where they peek into the back of the restaurant, steps leading down from the ground floor and a door at the bottom)
3.) Why does a restaurant have sleepovers? (Never ever heard of that happening in my life at any restaurant)
4.) For a family friendly restaurant, the bands which they have there seem quite inappropriate for "all ages". 

There are more things that don't add up, however, haven't looked at this topic for awhile, so a bit rusty.

ChaosRose

I don't know why this is still being perpetuated. People could have been hurt over this and it has been thoroughly debunked. I have to think that anyone who is still clinging to it only does so because of extreme partisan hatred. 

The conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked. It has been judged to be false after detailed investigation by the fact-checking website Snopes.com and The New York Times[47][60][61] and numerous news organizations have debunked it as a conspiracy theory, including New York Observer,[62] The Washington Post,[63] The Independent in London,[64] The Huffington Post,[65] The Washington Times,[14] Los Angeles Times,[66] Fox News[67] and the Miami Herald.[7] The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia characterized the matter as "fictitious".[7]

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiZy-zJq8rVAhWBZCYKHW5KBbkQFgg7MAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FPizzagate_conspiracy_theory&usg=AFQjCNE-0TcBf0ufnmkoixagkJ4Cg2I0PA

• Like 2

The Narcisse
3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

I don't know why this is still being perpetuated. People could have been hurt over this and it has been thoroughly debunked. I have to think that anyone who is still clinging to it only does so because of extreme partisan hatred. 

The conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked. It has been judged to be false after detailed investigation by the fact-checking website Snopes.com and The New York Times[47][60][61] and numerous news organizations have debunked it as a conspiracy theory, including New York Observer,[62] The Washington Post,[63] The Independent in London,[64] The Huffington Post,[65] The Washington Times,[14] Los Angeles Times,[66] Fox News[67] and the Miami Herald.[7] The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia characterized the matter as "fictitious".[7]

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiZy-zJq8rVAhWBZCYKHW5KBbkQFgg7MAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FPizzagate_conspiracy_theory&usg=AFQjCNE-0TcBf0ufnmkoixagkJ4Cg2I0PA

How convenient that all of the "debunkers" are left wing outlets run by George Soros!!

FYI this post was made in pure jest.

• Like 2

Bau

Considering that the media these days are ALWAYS posting fake news, I think an investigation by Snope (which was been debunked already) and TNYT isn't something to base an investigation from. If it was the FBI, CIA or even police, would believe that more the the media who always have an agenda to push. 

3 hours ago, The Narcisse said:

How convenient that all of the "debunkers" are left wing outlets run by George Soros!!

FYI this post was made in pure jest.

You might not be far off there, considering the guy who owns Comet Ping Pong has endorsed Hilary and even visited the White House while Obama was in power. On this topic, close ties with Hilary who has also been accused that the Clinton Foundation is primarily in Haiti and other places in the world to human traffick. That was quite disturbing that I looked into. 

If any of you actually look at the Urban Exploring video I have mentioned, you will also see a group of kids being led out the backdoor with some guy (no parent supervision), very strange things happening for "just a restaurant".

I don't know why people deny this to be possible when we have people like Rolf Harris, Jimmy Saville and many more who were under the public eye for way longer than some restaurant, yet they were able to hide their dirty habits. It wouldn't be a suprise if a restaurant was able to do the same, especially in the heart of D.C. where children are going missing all the time.

Another thing I love to point out. If Pizzagate isn't real then why are people forced to stop talking about it? During the time this was going viral there were people like Brittany Pettibone, something Seaman and even Alex Jones at a point (where he himself said he had to stop talking about it because of pressing matters). If this isn't real then why are people getting so worried and upset over it? If no one had ever looked into the Jimmy Saville case then we would have never known he was a pedophile. 

• Like 1

Kismit

Didn't Alex Jones have to stop talking about it after he was sued by the Pizza shop owner.

Who only sued him after somebody went into his pizza shop and started shooting.

• Like 2

TellLieVision

The writing in code found on various emails was somhting really mysterious. Why would they send each other emails to talk pizza, pasta and whatnot....?!

and then

Thankfully, I have managed to remain completely unaware of this story.  Pedophiles running a Pizza restaurant in DC?  What's this happy nonsense?

Likely Guy
8 hours ago, TellLieVision said:

The writing in code found on various emails was somhting really mysterious. Why would they send each other emails to talk pizza, pasta and whatnot....?!

Since you dredged up an old thread, care to expound?

If not, see post #3.

• Like 2

jaylemurph
Posted (edited)
On August 9, 2017 at 2:49 PM, Kismit said:

Didn't Alex Jones have to stop talking about it after he was sued by the Pizza shop owner.

Who only sued him after somebody went into his pizza shop and started shooting.

Not to Kismit: You know you're not on the cutting edge of conspridiotcy when Law and Order: SVU has you foxed by 18 months or so. 

Kismit: Yeah. That happened.  Only the die-hards refuse to give up after the third of fourth debunking.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Like 1

preacherman76
On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:49 PM, and then said:

Thankfully, I have managed to remain completely unaware of this story.  Pedophiles running a Pizza restaurant in DC?  What's this happy nonsense?

I wish it was non sense. To bad you have decided so before you even tried to understand.

preacherman76
Posted (edited)
On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:51 PM, jaylemurph said:

Not to Kismit: You know you're not on the cutting edge of conspridiotcy when Law and Order: SVU has you foxed by 18 months or so. 

Kismit: Yeah. That happened.  Only the die-hards refuse to give up after the third of fourth debunking.

--Jaylemurph

There was no debunking. The many concerns were never even addressed at all. This was silenced through intimidation.

ETA by one of the most powerful people on the planet

Edited by preacherman76

Farmer77
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 5:37 PM, Bau said:

If it was the FBI, CIA or even police, would believe that more the the media who always have an agenda to push. 

The DC police were included in that list. As was Fox News 

hacktorp

Tugging on this thread will lead to a great unraveling.  Many rumors about children involved.

'Smallville' Actress Charged With Sex Trafficking

Mack, 35, "recruited women to join what was purported to be a female mentorship group," said Richard P. Donoghue, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York, in a written statement. "Victims were then exploited, both sexually and for their labor, to the defendants' benefit."

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/04/21/604579523/smallville-actress-charged-with-sex-trafficking

Farmer77
4 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Tugging on this thread will lead to a great unraveling.  Many rumors about children involved.

'Smallville' Actress Charged With Sex Trafficking

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/04/21/604579523/smallville-actress-charged-with-sex-trafficking

Is she somehow connected to Cosmic Pizza, Hillary, or even pedophilia ? 

hacktorp
10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Is she somehow connected to Cosmic Pizza, Hillary, or even pedophilia ? 

Yes.  Her partner was arrested last month.

Clinton-Linked Cult Leader Who Hot-Branded Women Arrested For Sex Trafficking

Keith Raniere, the co-founder and leader of a secretive self-help cult called NXIVM who was run out of Arkansas when Bill Clinton was governor has been arrested by the FBI in Mexico and charged with sex trafficking.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-28/clinton-linked-cult-leader-who-hot-branded-women-arrested-sex-trafficking

Farmer77
4 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Yes.  Her partner was arrested last month.

Clinton-Linked Cult Leader Who Hot-Branded Women Arrested For Sex Trafficking

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-28/clinton-linked-cult-leader-who-hot-branded-women-arrested-sex-trafficking

Aaaaaand this is why people don't take you guys seriously anymore. 

Did you read the article ? . Based on your article the only link between the Clintons and this group is that the head of the cult lived in Arkansas and that some of their members made donations to the Clintons. 

• Thanks 1

hacktorp
5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Based on your article the only link between the Clintons and this group is that the head of the cult lived in Arkansas and that some of their members made donations to the Clintons.

Wow...you don't read so good.

and at least three NXIVM officials are "invitation-only" members of the Clinton Global Initiative

Farmer77
3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Wow...you don't read so good.

Yikes.....OK I read just fine. Yes as I mentioned in my response they are people who donate to the Clintons.  From your article:

At least three of them – group President Nancy Salzman and the Bronfman sisters – are members of Bill’s charitable organization, the Clinton Global Initiative. Membership is by invitation only and requires at least a $15,000 donation per person for one year. -New York Post

These folks had donated twice that amount. Kinda like being a member of focus on the family. Make enough donations and boom you're a "welcomed member". 

The absolutely bat **** crazy thing is I could believe the Clintons are involved in things like human trafficking. Rumor mongering and connecting dots like a drunken 3 year old however isn't going to convince anyone who isn't already one of the faithful. 

hacktorp
13 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Aaaaaand this is why people don't take you guys seriously anymore. 

Especially the "people" who cover for criminal human traffickers.

Why do you want to protect them?

That's what I don't get about the "new left".  You guys wrap yourselves up in a mantra of humanitarianism, and then set about promoting war, fascist social-engineering, and criminal human trafficking.  Time to check your moral high horse.

Farmer77
1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

Especially the "people" who cover for criminal human traffickers.

That's what I don't get about the "new left".  You guys wrap yourselves up in a mantra of humanitarianism, and then set about promoting war, fascist social-engineering, and criminal human trafficking.  Time to check your moral high horse.

Read the post above.  

I have no interest in protecting Clinton or anyone. The desperation to tie Clinton to anything which could "take her down" has made the right gullible. Any innuendo floated out there is glommed onto as fact without ya know actual facts. At this point its become so blatant that you guys are forcing me to go back and reevaluate things ive held as gospel like the Vince Foster story.  

As an aside you do realize you voted for a man who is friends with a known pedophile and sex trafficker right?   

• Like 1

hacktorp
5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

As an aside you do realize you voted for a man who is friends with a known pedophile and sex trafficker right?

It's true; I did vote for Bill Clinton.  But if I could take that vote back, I would.

As for Hillary, the desperation is quite clearly on the part of those who believed she couldn't lose.  They are sweating profusely as we speak.

Farmer77
Just now, hacktorp said:

It's true; I did vote for Bill Clinton.  But if I could take that vote back, I would.

As for Hillary, the desperation is quite clearly on the part of those who believed she couldn't lose.  They are sweating profusely as we speak.

Sorry bro, I was referring to your boy Trump.   

The Friendship Between Trump And A Billionaire Pedophile That Nobody Wants To Talk About

Court Papers: Trump Ate At Jeffrey Epstein’s House

“He likes beautiful women as much as I do”: Inside the latest stormcloud of sex abuse allegations

Several years ago, Donald Trump told New York magazine, "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."  

• Like 1

Farmer77
Posted (edited)

Got quiet in here :lol:

Edited by Farmer77

hacktorp

DbjYlh-XUAA1rA6.jpg

Crickets?  Or is it c0ckroaches...

Don't try to protect these monsters, Farmer...help shed light on them.  Your conscience (and your soul) will thank you for it...