Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Paul !

Pizzagate

38 posts in this topic

Farmer77
1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

DbjYlh-XUAA1rA6.jpg

Crickets?  Or is it c0ckroaches...

Don't try to protect these monsters, Farmer...help shed light on them.  Your conscience (and your soul) will thank you for it...

But dude you're playing guilt by association when there is no established association.  Just because you want there to be a solid connection between Hillary and these people doesn't mean there actually is. Get some actual proof and ill jump on board and chant "lock her up" with you. 

So no comment on Trump's relationship with a known pedophile and sex trafficker? That's not suspicious at all? A little worrying at least? 

• Like 1

hacktorp
13 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

But dude you're playing guilt by association when there is no established association.  Just because you want there to be a solid connection between Hillary and these people doesn't mean there actually is. Get some actual proof and ill jump on board and chant "lock her up" with you. 

So no comment on Trump's relationship with a known pedophile and sex trafficker? That's not suspicious at all? A little worrying at least? 

This thread is about rampant, widespread, organized pedophilia.  The thread was started back when most folks refused to believe such a thing even existed.  Now, as more and more arrests are being made, those same folks reluctantly concede it all exists, but they still refuse to accept it extends into the political elite class...especially the Clintons.

As for Trump, I've never heard an allegation from anyone that he has been actively involved with pedophilia or under-age sex at all.  Contrast that with the Clintons, who've had such allegations swirling around them for decades.  Despite this, many people will scream "frame-up" when Hillary is finally dragged off in handcuffs.  I'm ok with that.

Farmer77
4 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

The thread was started back when most folks refused to believe such a thing even existed.

As much as I hear it I'm dying to know what ideologue keeps repeating that mantra. Of course most people were aware such a thing existed long before this thread started they idea that they didn't is absurd.  Human trafficking is a huge problem, there was a famous movie about it in 2008 and Obama even passed some laws regarding it. 

15 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

As for Trump, I've never heard an allegation from anyone that he has been actively involved with pedophilia or under-age sex at all.  Contrast that with the Clintons, who've had such allegations swirling around them for decades.  Despite this, many people will scream "frame-up" when Hillary is finally dragged off in handcuffs.  I'm ok with that.

Who has said the Clintons are actively involved in pedophilia? Has anyone close to them said that? Any witnesses? 

Or has that impression been created via the media and people who stand to gain from attacking her?

Again, I'm not defending the Clintons just trying to defend truth. 

• Like 1

hacktorp
12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Again, I'm not defending the Clintons just trying to defend truth. 

Who intervened on behalf of convicted child-trafficker Laura Silsby after she was caught ferrying children out of Haiti?

Connection Between Bill Clinton And Child Trafficker Laura Silsby

We were all shocked when we found out that alleged child-trafficker James Alefantis was connected with Friends of the Orphans, the orphanage which convicted child-trafficker Laura Silsby was given children from. The Silsby case is riddled with mysteries and inconsistencies. Many questions remain unanswered, and it wasn’t until the Wikileaks emails were released that we discovered how the Clintons had intervened in the Silsby case. The question was, why? We may have found the answer to that.

Why, there's even mention of creepy pizza guy James Alefantis right along with the Clintons.

Farmer77
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Who intervened on behalf of convicted child-trafficker Laura Silsby after she was caught ferrying children out of Haiti?

Connection Between Bill Clinton And Child Trafficker Laura Silsby

Why, there's even mention of creepy pizza guy James Alefantis right along with the Clintons.

I'm still not even convinced on the Laura Silsby story. Having a little experience with Haiti I have a very hard time seeing their government letting 9 people caught red handed kidnapping children go free and only charge the 10th with "arranging irregular travel". 

Sure its possible but its also just as possible that they simply didn't grease the proper palms in the proper way, as is often required in Haiti even when doing something completely above board. 

Just to be clear despite  an orchestrated effort to create the impression that she was convicted of child trafficking, she actually wasn't nor was she even tried for it, she was convicted of screwing up the bureaucratic process. Are you catching on to the tactic yet?

So again have any witnesses directly tied the Clintons to any child trafficking/ pedophilia rings or have those ties been made by people who stand to gain from making Hillary look bad? 

Edited by Farmer77

hacktorp
4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I'm still not even convinced on the Laura Silsby story. Having a little experience with Haiti I have a very hard time seeing their government letting 9 people caught red handed kidnapping children go free and only charge the 10th with "arranging irregular travel".

Please...at least TRY to connect a dot or two.  Bill Clinton's widely reported trip there had everything to do with the strange way this turned out.

And who, by the way, are all of these "people who stand to gain from making Hillary look bad"?  Really?  Seems she has that one locked up all by herself...

Farmer77
Just now, hacktorp said:

Please...at least TRY to connect a dot or two.  Bill Clinton's widely reported trip there had everything to do with the strange way this turned out.

Ugh so the answer to whether its a conspiracy theory or not is to supply another conspiracy theory.  

Maybe it did , maybe it didn't. You're guessing. Bill Clinton was the UN's special envoy to Haiti. It was literally his job to go there after a disaster. 

8 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

And who, by the way, are all of these "people who stand to gain from making Hillary look bad"?  Really?  Seems she has that one locked up all by herself...

Bashing Clinton is an economy in and of itself. Limbaugh, Savage, Hannity, Tyler Durden, folks like them wouldn't be around without their favorite foil. Not to mention the fundraising efforts of groups like the NRA  and RNC make political gold out of the "threat" Hillary poses. The bigger and scarier the threat the more money and support and blind loyalty they get. 

• Like 1

hacktorp
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Bill Clinton was the UN's special envoy to Haiti. It was literally his job to go there after a disaster.

It was also his business...as in the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative.  Both are accused of massive, criminal fraud in connection with Haiti relief.  Your failing to mention those things comes across as rather disingenuous.

Listen, I accept that nothing short of a full-throated admission of guilt, live and in your living room, by either Clinton will convince you that your heroes are dirty.  The depth of your blind devotion certainly is impressive.

Edited by hacktorp

Farmer77
7 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Both are accused of massive, criminal fraud in connection with Haiti relief. 

Can you provide a link ? I cant seem to find anything besides WND articles making this claim.  

I did find this article from a reporter based who was based in Haiti for a while though  The Clintons Didnt Screw up Haiti Alone You Helped its not super flattering but falls very far short of accusations of massive criminal fraud. 

13 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Listen, I accept that nothing short of a full-throated admission of guilt, live and in your living room, by either Clinton will convince you that your heroes are dirty.  The depth of your blind devotion certainly is impressive.

Dude. Ok so I get that its easy to stereotype people so you don't have to listen to their ideas buuuuuttttttt .... I'm no fan of Hillary or Bill, hell unlike you I never liked or voted for either of them.

My only devotion is to the truth. If you can provide witnesses , if you can provide something of substance , you will then be making a good argument. As is you're simply rumor mongering, hell not just simply rumor mongering, you're basing your worldview on rumor and innuendo. 

hacktorp
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Can you provide a link ? I cant seem to find anything besides WND articles making this claim.

It seems you're not really trying.  I found this in less than 5 seconds...and I've never seen it before.

How the Clinton Foundation Got Rich off Poor Haitians

In January 2015 a group of Haitians surrounded the New York offices of the Clinton Foundation. They chanted slogans, accusing Bill and Hillary Clinton of having robbed them of “billions of dollars.” Two months later, the Haitians were at it again, accusing the Clintons of duplicity, malfeasance, and theft.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/07/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation/

Perhaps you feel these people are irrelevant witnesses...being they're just poor Haitians and all...

Edited by hacktorp

Farmer77
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

It seems you're not really trying.  I found this in less than 5 seconds...and I've never seen it before.

How the Clinton Foundation Got Rich off Poor Haitians

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/07/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation/

Bro. You just offered up a link to an opinion piece , actually a portion of a book, written by a known right wing author. Not just an opinion piece its an opinion piece without any links or citations. 

Still I read the article and there is some serious cronyism going on there for sure, but even that article falls very short of identifying outright fraud. You should give it a read. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

hacktorp
5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You just offered up a link to an opinion piece , actually a portion of a book, written by a known right wing author. Not just an opinion piece its an opinion piece without any links or citations.

If you were being honest, you'd acknowledge the demonstrations by the Haitians themselves.  But you didn't.  You went straight for the author of the article and left it at that.

Those demonstrations happened, yet you completely ignore those people and their complaints.  Don't you find that a bit racist?  I mean, I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but the people of Haiti have been complaining about the Clinton Foundation for a long time.  Maybe you could start listening to THEM, instead of only to the Clinton apologists...white as they are.

Farmer77
3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

If you were being honest, you'd acknowledge the demonstrations by the Haitians themselves.  But you didn't.  You went straight for the author of the article and left it at that.

Well it could be that or it could be that I know there is very strong political opposition to the Clintons in Haiti due to their interventionism in the 90's. The business of a nation which undergoes a coup every decade or so is quite complicated. 

6 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Those demonstrations happened, yet you completely ignore those people and their complaints.  Don't you find that a bit racist?  I mean, I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but the people of Haiti have been complaining about the Clinton Foundation for a long time.  Maybe you could start listening to THEM, instead of only to the Clinton apologists...white as they are.

Dude they were let down. At the darkest time in their very dark lives they were given huge promises and they weren't followed through with. Of course the people are upset and they have a right to be. 

In the aftermath of disasters (kinda my career field BTW)  people take advantage of the chaos. Is Trump to blame for the fraud Whitefish perpetrated in Puerto Rico ? Or that one woman show food caterer who landed that massive bid ? I'd love for him to be but the reality is in  a massive operation like that there are a million parts and pieces moving simultaneously based on a very short planning window. Things are bound to go wrong. 

Again man I'm not making the case that the Clintons are saints , hell I'm not even making the case that they're not criminals, what I'm saying is the arguments being put forth are generally flimsy if not fantastical. 

The Haiti story is much more grounded in reality at least than the Pizzagate story. 

• Like 3