Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Paul !

Pizzagate

238 posts in this topic

Robotic Jew
2 hours ago, Chronus said:

What?

You'll find all of the information you want and more by clicking here: https://www.google.com/

• Like 1

XenoFish
3 hours ago, Peter B said:

Seriously?

You don't know how to research a topic online?

Apparently he doesn't.

Chronus
43 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Apparently he doesn't.

Rude

jaylemurph
7 hours ago, Chronus said:

What?

https://www.wiktionary.org

—Jaylemurph 

• Thanks 1

Scholar4Truth
On 7/18/2020 at 10:01 AM, Rlyeh said:

Can you prove they were named after the missing girls?  To me it looks like you're cherry picking.

Are you saying anyone or anything with the same name are in fact named after missing children, and therefore involved with their disappearance?

Compelling? Hell no. You're saying every organisation and group with ties to refugees are child traffickers.  Missionaries, charities like World Vision; all pedo rings.

Here is my problem with the whole Wayfair conspiracy theory in having done the research.

1. It is not uncommon for companies to sell overpriced items. In fact I have been on Amazon where I found a book for $1000 which was later changed due to a pricing glitch.

2. Its not uncommon for furniture to have human names. If you google your name its likely you may find a piece of furniture with your name on it.

3. In terms of missing children on the furniture names, some have sadly been found dead: https://abcnews.go.com/Health/half-a...20found%20dead. Others have been found alive and well.

4. This all started by a random user in the conspiracy section on reddit. Ever since then the user has not responded, various people have tried to contact this person for further questioning all to no avail. That should make you suspicious when a person makes a claim but fails to bring further information.

I am surprised anyone still believes it.

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 1

Chronus
23 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Here is my problem with the whole Wayfair conspiracy theory in having done the research.

1. It is not uncommon for companies to sell overpriced items. In fact I have been on Amazon where I found a book for $1000 which was later changed due to a pricing glitch.

2. Its not uncommon for furniture to have human names. If you google your name its likely you may find a piece of furniture with your name on it.

3. In terms of missing children on the furniture names, some have sadly been found dead: https://abcnews.go.com/Health/half-a...20found%20dead. Others have been found alive and well.

4. This all started by a random user in the conspiracy section on reddit. Ever since then the user has not responded, various people have tried to contact this person for further questioning all to no avail. That should make you suspicious when a person makes a claim but fails to bring further information.

I am surprised anyone still believes it.

Yeah this is a very unlikely theory.

Rlyeh
52 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I don't see how overpriced items even hint at child trafficking, there is no logical connection.  The whole name thing is nothing more than cherry picking.

Chronus
11 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I don't see how overpriced items even hint at child trafficking, there is no logical connection.  The whole name thing is nothing more than cherry picking.

I will admit, I have never heard of a dresser's with a girl name- with any normal name. Like if I was selling a dresser I'd be like

This, this is a wooden dresser. And this one, this is also a dresser, but its a different kind of wood dresser...

But yea I don't see anyway WayFair could get away with that.

Scholar4Truth
4 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Yeah I even did a search on my own name. I found a rug that was priced between $79.99-$999.99. There were some others as well in the $800 range as well. 

Scholar4Truth
2 minutes ago, Chronus said:

I will admit, I have never heard of a dresser's with a girl name- with any normal name. Like if I was selling a dresser I'd be like

This, this is a wooden dresser. And this one, this is also a dresser, but its a different kind of wood dresser...

But yea I don't see anyway WayFair could get away with that.

Jacklyn Smith does it with her products all the time.

Chronus
14 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Jacklyn Smith does it with her products all the time.

I'll be honest, I have no clue who Jacklyn Smith is.

Scholar4Truth
1 minute ago, Chronus said:

I'll be honest, I have no clue who Jacklyn Smith is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaclyn_Smith