Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Paul !

Pizzagate

185 posts in this topic

and then
10 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

We are up to over 40,000 arrests since Trump has been in office. He has waged an all out war on child traffickers. Doesn't seem like they were doing much about it before this.

Okay, I can accept that but that's not the same as believing in this pizza restaurant trafficking ring.  Obviously, I don't know that it ISN'T true, I just can't believe it could be and not be known.  And if it IS known and the cops haven't stopped it then, wow... just, wow.

• Like 1

hacktorp

Hmm...some rather interesting names are popping up again:

D9gdw1kWkAECBX3.jpg

• Like 1

Gwynbleidd
On 6/21/2019 at 7:37 AM, hacktorp said:

D9gdw1kWkAECBX3.jpg

Yes, they sure are.  It's interesting as I've just read through this entire thread from way back in the beginning and compared it to what is happening in the courts now.  Quite a lot has happened!  This Keith Raniere really had everyone fooled that's for sure, along with the other cult members....good grief what an eye opener for people :o

hacktorp
2 hours ago, pixiii said:

Quite a lot has happened!

Indeed it has.  MSM is now beginning to report as fact things they've long ridiculed and denied.  From Forbes yesterday:

Jeffrey Epstein Documents Could Expose Powerful Politicians, Businessmen

• In its 27-page decision, the court cited the public’s right to access the case information outweighed the privacy of certain individuals, “including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well‐known Prime Minister, and other world leaders.” 
  • Virginia Guiffre (now Roberts) filed the lawsuit against Ghislane Maxwell, alleging that she had used her as part of a sex trafficking network of underage girls to Epstein and a number of his famous friends, including his lawyer Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrew. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/07/03/jeffrey-epstein-documents-could-expose-powerful-politicians-businessmen/#108696e75ac9

• Like 1

skliss
On 6/20/2019 at 5:37 PM, hacktorp said:

D9gdw1kWkAECBX3.jpg

What was question 1?

• Like 1

hacktorp
2 hours ago, skliss said:

What was question 1?

There is no copy of that portion of the transcript on the internet that I've seen, but I'm pretty sure question 1 is the standard opening question given in polygraph tests:

"Is your name ______?"

• Thanks 1

skliss
7 hours ago, hacktorp said:

There is no copy of that portion of the transcript on the internet that I've seen, but I'm pretty sure question 1 is the standard opening question given in polygraph tests:

"Is your name ______?"

I could see that...it does say "all four relevant issue questions" though and that makes me wonder.

Robotic Jew
12 hours ago, skliss said:

I could see that...it does say "all four relevant issue questions" though and that makes me wonder.

Yeah. A persons name is not a relevant issue question. 

• Like 1

skliss
2 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Yeah. A persons name is not a relevant issue question. 

It would be relevant as to the person being who they say they are...I wasn't certain this report wasnt just extrapolating 4 questions the inquiry was about and ignoring obvious control questions. In that context , I was curious

• Like 1

jaylemurph
On 7/4/2019 at 8:19 AM, skliss said:

What was question 1?

“On a scale from one to ten, how gullible are you?”

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 2

skliss
1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

“On a scale from one to ten, how gullible are you?”

—Jaylemurph 

Look.....for all I know there were 45 questions and the report part was about the most important 4 of the group. I would imagine any lie detector test would need more than one control question. I don't like when evidence is cut off or edited in any way. I'm not saying he did it but maybe the person who posted it on line did. 

It was just a simple question. My Mom always told us the only dumb question is the one you didn't ask.

• Like 4

hacktorp

Jeffrey Epstein Has Been Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

For those who are unfamiliar with his story, Jeffrey Epstein is a New York City financier who pled guilty in 2008 to a single count of soliciting sex from an underage girl. He eventually spent 13 months in prison and was forced to register as a level three sex offender (considered the highest risk of re-offending) though stories of his lust for girls as young of 12 have spread like wildfire in recent years.

Epstein allegedly installed beds in his custom jet, and also purportedly filmed powerful men during romps with underage girls to obtain materials for blackmail.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-06/jeffrey-epstein-has-been-arrested-sex-trafficking-minors-0

• Like 1

Merc14
Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2019 at 9:57 PM, hacktorp said:

This is going to get really bad for a lot of powerful people.  Slick Willy took 26 trips on Epstein's plane and ditched his secret service detail for several of them. 

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Professor Buzzkill
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Merc14 said:

This is going to get really bad for a lot of powerful people.  Slick Willy took 26 trips on Epstein's plane and ditched his secret service detail for several of them. 

The lolita Express. It was just a conspiracy theory when we discussed it previously on  this site years ago. 

If he has the tapes, many men previously in powerful positions will be watching nervously

Edited by Professor Buzzkill
  • Thanks 2

Merc14
32 minutes ago, Professor Buzzkill said:

The lolita Express. It was just a conspiracy theory when we discussed it previously on  this site years ago. 

If he has the tapes, many men previously in powerful positions will be watching nervously

A lot of them are probably worried he will start singing to get a lighter sentence.

• Like 2

Imaginarynumber1
On 7/25/2018 at 4:47 PM, preacherman76 said:

We are up to over 40,000 arrests since Trump has been in office. He has waged an all out war on child traffickers. Doesn't seem like they were doing much about it before this.

*citation needed

jaylemurph
26 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

*citation needed

Seriously. These dudes have documented tape footage of the president discussing how he physically assaults women, and that same dude has arrested a small city’s worth of sex criminals?

Riiiight. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Imaginarynumber1
2 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Seriously. These dudes have documented tape footage of the president discussing how he physically assaults women, and that same dude has arrested a small city’s worth of sex criminals?

Riiiight. 

—Jaylemurph 

The numbers are easy enough to find on google. But I keep hearing about ALL these traffickers trump is arresting, himself, no doubt, but it just isn't reality. Just another circle jerk.

Farmer77
5 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

*citation needed

Somehow I dont think its the citation  @preacherman76  was thinking of

Trump’s Human Trafficking Record Is Fake News

The TIP Report, for example, traditionally highlights LGBTQ individuals as highly vulnerable to trafficking, but the Trump administration has removed various legal protections for the LGBTQ community, particularly for transgender individuals. Rachel Lloyd, the founder of New York’s Girls Educational & Mentoring Services, worries particularly about the administration’s scaling back of protections against discrimination in housing and health care, the lack of which can often produce trafficking victims. “Forty percent of the girls we serve are LGBTQ,” Lloyd said. “They are feeling unsafe.”

Many victims of trafficking are forced to commit crimes related to their trafficking situation, like prostitution. Because of that, clearing records is crucial to a trafficking victim’s recovery. “It’s one of our most requested services,” said Yvette Butler, who until recently was the director of policy and strategic partnerships at the Washington-based Amara Legal Center. “We want people to become productive members of society.” While Congress has increased funding to victims services, Trump’s Justice Department has eliminated grants that used to fund vacaturs, expungements, and sealing of criminal records.

The administration touts prosecutions as victories against trafficking, but in fiscal year 2018 federal investigations in the Justice Department decreased significantly, from 783 to 657, as did the number of defendants charged with human trafficking. In spite of repeated calls from NGOs and advocates, highlighted in multiple TIP Reports, for the government to focus on the equally urgent problem of labor trafficking in the United States, of those federal prosecutions 213 were for sex trafficking while only 17 were for labor trafficking.

• Thanks 2

Earl.Of.Trumps
17 hours ago, Merc14 said:

A lot of them are probably worried he will start singing to get a lighter sentence.

Yup. Epstein Rats Out Bears Stern Execs to Get Lighter Sentence

Multimillionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein secretly served as a “key federal witness” against two hedge fund managers around the time he cut the sweetheart deal that let him avoid federal child sex-trafficking charges and serve just 13 months in a Florida jail, according to a new report Wednesday.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

hacktorp

Today AG Bill Barr reinstated the federal death penalty and immediately named 5 child-killers on death row to have their executions proceed.

This will throw another major chill on elite child traffickers who know they are complicit in the exploitation deaths of children.

Waiting for the outcry from the Left who will claim these kids were simply very late-term abortions...and EVERYONE has a right to an abortion...even if it is somebody else's child.  Sickos.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Earl.Of.Trumps
Posted (edited)
On 8/9/2017 at 10:24 AM, GlitterRose said:

I don't know why this is still being perpetuated. People could have been hurt over this and it has been thoroughly debunked. I have to think that anyone who is still clinging to it only does so because of extreme partisan hatred. 

The conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked. It has been judged to be false after detailed investigation by the fact-checking website Snopes.com and The New York Times[47][60][61] and numerous news organizations have debunked it as a conspiracy theory, including New York Observer,[62] The Washington Post,[63] The Independent in London,[64] The Huffington Post,[65] The Washington Times,[14] Los Angeles Times,[66] Fox News[67] and the Miami Herald.[7] The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia characterized the matter as "fictitious".[7]

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiZy-zJq8rVAhWBZCYKHW5KBbkQFgg7MAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FPizzagate_conspiracy_theory&usg=AFQjCNE-0TcBf0ufnmkoixagkJ4Cg2I0PA

oops. Glitter your links appear to be wiki pages that write of the particular source. Where are the links to articles from those sources?

I don't doubt you, but I think I already know what the New York Times and the Washington Times are.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1

Earl.Of.Trumps
Posted (edited)

Anyway,, I find it hard to believe that after all this time, no serious moves have been made by investigators. You can claim "fix" by powerful politicians but I would have to see proof to move me. This is a dead subject, IMO

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 2

Farmer77
Posted (edited)
On 7/25/2019 at 2:18 PM, hacktorp said:

Waiting for the outcry from the Left who will claim these kids were simply very late-term abortions...and EVERYONE has a right to an abortion...even if it is somebody else's child.  Sickos.

Waiting for the outcry from the right who thinks that government cant get anything right.........

Kinda weird the amount of faith yall have in government on the singular issue of the death penalty

Edited by Farmer77

Emma_Acid
On 05/07/2019 at 8:32 PM, skliss said:

My Mom always told us the only dumb question is the one you didn't ask.

Your mum obviously never worked with graphic design clients then