Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Paul !

Pizzagate

167 posts in this topic

Gwynbleidd

I'm just going to share this post from the Epstein thread that links a multitude of possibilities related to the pizzagate theory - an investigative journalist has just completed a 4 part expose' on Epstein, but not just Epstein.  She has gone way back in history and written amazing articles with links provided showing the connections to all of these elites, espionage, world leaders, mossad, trafficking, you name it, it's in there.  

Just posting it here in case you don't follow the NXIVM case or the Epstein Case but I hope you find this set of articles helpful.  

Gwynbleidd
Posted (edited)

I found this archive on how the Pizzagate Theory began - it has everything linked together but parts have since been scrubbed from the internet, therefore that is why it's been archived.  Hopefully that doesn't get scrubbed too.  

https://archive.is/thjQA

Before I go into the emails, I want to clarify that there isn’t anything conclusive within them that could incriminate anybody — they are just weird. These are the starting point to an open-sourced internet investigation. No one example will convince you that this is real. I suggest you read everything before coming to a conclusion.
Once you see the big picture, I think any intellectually honest person will reconsider the narrative which was fed to us by the mainstream media.

Can anyone tell me what grown men would want with 3 children aged 11, 9 and 7 in a heated pool (without their parents there).  That's really odd to me and I know as a Mum I would never want my two boys to be dropped off at someone's home to stay for the weekend with only men there.  I kinda see it as worse as two of these children that were dropped off were girls.  That's just so weird. God knows what could happen.

Whats with the subterranean room under Podesta's home... snuff films or perhaps just a case of too much money and likes risque artwork. As the author of this article says, we may never know.

I know we don't like to think of these things, but it's obviously happening isn't it.  I don't think we can ignore this any longer tbh.  

38723af34a9f9d8698d1cda68eb1648cd36181a3.png

3a9bdfc2d8a8033fb7ae2170cc93b86547cef99b.jpeg

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

Alchopwn
On 8/28/2019 at 11:02 AM, pixiii said:

I found this archive on how the Pizzagate Theory began - it has everything linked together but parts have since been scrubbed from the internet, therefore that is why it's been archived.  Hopefully that doesn't get scrubbed too.  

https://archive.is/thjQA

Can anyone tell me what grown men would want with 3 children aged 11, 9 and 7 in a heated pool (without their parents there).  That's really odd to me and I know as a Mum I would never want my two boys to be dropped off at someone's home to stay for the weekend with only men there.  I kinda see it as worse as two of these children that were dropped off were girls.  That's just so weird. God knows what could happen.

Whats with the subterranean room under Podesta's home... snuff films or perhaps just a case of too much money and likes risque artwork. As the author of this article says, we may never know.

I know we don't like to think of these things, but it's obviously happening isn't it.  I don't think we can ignore this any longer tbh.  

While this is largely circumstantial evidence, it certainly raises some uncomfortable and ugly questions.  Very serious questions.  It is very worrisome that the investigation was quashed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Gwynbleidd
13 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

While this is largely circumstantial evidence, it certainly raises some uncomfortable and ugly questions.  Very serious questions.  It is very worrisome that the investigation was quashed.

Exactly,  it's all just a big theory really isn't it.   I can't help thinking perhaps something will come up that the Epstein case will link to, to do with this. 

• Like 1

Gwynbleidd

Fake?  I had a look at a reddit thread on this and found this site which also shows a retweet of this NSA/CSS tweet that looks a little blurry to me.  If it was a screenshot, I'd think the NSA/CSS tweet would be as clear as the retweet was. 

I followed up by checking here to go over the NSA/CSS old tweets and there's definitely nothing on there, the dates tweeted are 1st Dec then the next tweet isn't until the 7th Dec 2016.  Possible a tweet was on the 4-5 Dec 2016 but would have to check a different avenue as the post said it would be deleted.

The retweet was on a couple of sites (right wing from what I can tell) - the first one is here: 

http://uniteordie-usa.com/nsa-tweet-pizzagate-is-real/

This site links to the other site I found it on.  They both have exactly the same information though.  This is what it says: 

A year ago, on December 4, 2016, some “white hat” at the National Security Agency (NSA) tweeted that Pizzagate is real. Below is the tweet, which was retweeted the next day by @axslinger99 (h/t Voat):

retweet-of-nsa-pizzagate-is-real.jpg?w=5

I can confirm the following:

Certainly, if anyone knows about Pizzagate, it would be the NSA — the federal government agency that spies on every phonecall, email, bank transfer, travel record of every American. 

Click on the Archive to see the retweet by the user @axslinger99 - yes their account on twitter is now deleted too.  I searched for them on tweettunnel but they do not exist at all - so perhaps all traces of them have been removed.  I'm not buying into it - but thought I'd post it in here as I only found it this afternoon and couldn't find much info on it.  It came up in a search when I was looking at hex codes/PGP keys related to the Epstein case.  So it was rather random. Anyway, make of it what you will. :) 

I also use two separate search engines, you can compare the searches on this tweet yourself and see what you get. 

Google

Yippy

I also use a VPN and jump from the US to Australia to Austria depending what I'm searching so the results can be mixed up a bit and I can get different sources. 

1567745248958.jpg

Edited by Gwynbleidd

Tiggs
48 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

It came up in a search when I was looking at hex codes/PGP keys related to the Epstein case.

Exact match?

Gwynbleidd
44 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Exact match?

It appears they're not sure at the moment @Tiggs - but as of a couple days ago, some random person found a PGP key packed inside of a jpg file of Epstein in the NYP article.  So now, they're in the midst of applying different methodologies to see if it is a real PGP key or nothing important at all (from what I could tell).  Someone had posted this Pizzagate tweet inside the Epstein thread on the possible PGP key/hex code issue the thread was originally investigating.  I think the author was requesting help with this.  So I went and tried to find out more about it, but I have strong doubts it's real.  Did you see the archive screenshot?  The original tweet of the NSA/CSS looks very dull in comparison to the person's tweet itself.  But on reddit there were doubts that it was photoshopped as it was an image file - but then another person was saying they could highlight the original text which made no sense because it was a copy of a tweet, not the actual tweet itself.  That's hard to prove though. So I gave up and just posted what I found here instead.  I thought perhaps someone else has seen this as this was my first time seeing this at all. :) 

But I will jump over to the Epstein thread and put what I've found on this possible PGP key there as it's not really Pizzagate. 

Tiggs
29 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

It appears they're not sure at the moment @Tiggs - but as of a couple days ago, some random person found a PGP key packed inside of a jpg file of Epstein in the NYP article.  So now, they're in the midst of applying different methodologies to see if it is a real PGP key or nothing important at all (from what I could tell).  Someone had posted this Pizzagate tweet inside the Epstein thread on the possible PGP key/hex code issue the thread was originally investigating.  I think the author was requesting help with this.  So I went and tried to find out more about it, but I have strong doubts it's real.  Did you see the archive screenshot?  The original tweet of the NSA/CSS looks very dull in comparison to the person's tweet itself.  But on reddit there were doubts that it was photoshopped as it was an image file - but then another person was saying they could highlight the original text which made no sense because it was a copy of a tweet, not the actual tweet itself.  That's hard to prove though. So I gave up and just posted what I found here instead.  I thought perhaps someone else has seen this as this was my first time seeing this at all. :) 

But I will jump over to the Epstein thread and put what I've found on this possible PGP key there as it's not really Pizzagate. 

I meant -- which Epstein related code were you searching for that matched?

Either way -- whatever the hash on the NSA tweet is, it's only 76 bits long. Seems a bit amateur league for the NSA, tbh.

Would expect to see something a lot more like the hashes Wikipedia use:: 

Which is a 256 bit hash. (And yes -- the first 19 characters do match the NSA tweet -- and yes, that's pretty unlikely).

Gut feel is that the NSA probably didn't tweet it, and it's someone trying to create (what they think is) a believable fake.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gwynbleidd
25 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Either way -- whatever the hash on the NSA tweet is, it's only 76 bits long. Seems a bit amateur league for the NSA, tbh.

Would expect to see something a lot more like the hashes Wikipedia use:: 

Which is a 256 bit hash. (And yes -- the first 19 characters do match the NSA tweet -- and yes, that's pretty unlikely).

Gut feel is that the NSA probably didn't tweet it, and it's someone trying to create (what they think is) a believable fake.

Thanks for checking that @Tiggs I really appreciate it.  I agree, I don't think it's real at all.  But I just put the Epstein PGP key info in a post over in that thread and highlighted you - you'll probably understand what I wrote about better than I did - had to get my husband to help me.  :) 

Gwynbleidd
50 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48758  - this is simply a cross reference with the wikileaks/podesta emails with the words Cherry Blossom in search.  It seems like Cherry Blossoms are a big thing in DC - inside the jpg file of Epstein by NYP - see post #1636 for info of comparison of In-Out Burger pic vs Epstein pic.  I don't necessarily thing the Cherry Blossom / Podesta thing is strange but the Cherry Blossom found through steganography in the Epstein pic is a bit out there.

Gwynbleidd

I just found this 3 part series on the UK's version of Pizzagate.  It's 60 Minutes Australia that did an investigation into this.  They've since taken it off their youtube channel and I'm not sure if they just rotate videos but it's definitely gone.  Thankfully others have it to share.

Hopefully I don't muck up the order here, it's called Spies, Lords and Predators.

"That is how 60 Minutes reporter Ross Coulthart describes what he sees as one of the biggest political scandals in UK history. But it’s not just the allegations that for decades MPs, Lords, and secret service officers were part of a highly organised paedophile ring that left the seasoned reporter without words. It was the views of paedophile advocate Tom O’Carroll."

12 mins 31 secs Part 1 - 

Part 2 - 7 mins 43 secs 

"I think there has to be an element of cover up or conspiracy" Conservative MP, Zac Goldsmith lead the charge for a full judicial inquiry into the abuse allegations against the British establishment.

Part 3 - 10 mins 43 secs - 

"I smell rats of the highest order." A 60 Minutes Special Investigation will expose the dark secrets of Britain's most powerful men. "I wasn’t a person… I was an object." Esther remains haunted by the many "abusive ceremonies" she endured as a child, including those that took place in a forest.

Phaeton80
On 8/27/2019 at 4:20 AM, Gwynbleidd said:

For a while now I've seen this adrenochrome word pop up in various articles to do with satanic ritual abuse of children etc etc etc.  I wanted to find out where on earth this could stem from as it sounded so outlandish to me at the time.  Since then, I've been led all over the place and found so many articles and books where people are talking about led me to MK Ultra (which Bill Clinton confirmed was real and he apologised that the US Govt conducted those experiments on it's own citizens - if you haven't seen the video, I recommend it, it's 3mins on youtube).

But, I did find this article as somewhat of a starting point where this IS ACTUALLY a thing.  Who would've thought right? 

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/603242/questionable-young-blood-transfusions-offered-in-us-as-anti-aging-remedy/

A way of anti-aging, how extraordinary. I think I'll choose to age gracefully thank you very much.  I'm not sure if people have just taken this idea and run with it - although, the articles and stories I've read from the victims of these horrors, were publicised way before this anti-aging remedy came out.  

Is this satanic ritual abuse to children part of pizzagate - is pizzagate part of satanic ritual abuse....are they simply one in the same I guess is what I'm asking?

I found this article here very interesting as it explores the conspiracy side and why people believe the pizzagate theory (the Author doesn't and is not a Trump supporter either afaik) and also it explained why there is a large amount of people who are drawn to Trump.  It's actually a very good read. 

Reveal hidden contents

“This is why Trump has emerged as someone people trust,” she said. “He calls things out as he sees them. And maybe these conspiracies aren’t just theories, they’re actually truths? That have been going on since the beginning of time?”

Amen,” Angel responded forcefully. “Having sex with babies and children, they say it gives them power.” She shook her head. “They get what they want in life.”

I find all of these people interesting to read about as nobody likes to be attacked for their opinions, but as Phaeton and I discussed earlier, it's important to make an informed decision by reading all sides.  I'm not really sure where I stand on this right now.  There are far too many unanswered questions.  There seems to be so many roads that lead off in a variety of directions, it's hard to know which one to take. 

Oh Im quite sure MK ULTRA was/is a real thing..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4LpYu6VuSg 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlEyhGCx4CU

• Thanks 1

Gwynbleidd
31 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Oh yes I believe MK Ultra was real - Bill Clinton did a public apology back in the 90's I believe - I thought I posted it in here tbh, but it could've been another thread.  He was apologising to the victims (youtube vid).   @Phaeton80 I put a video in the Epstein thread to do with a young girl from the UK that 60 Minutes reporter Ian Leslie did back in the 80s 90s I believe.  He left the show soon after - but there was a movement that began that tried to discredit the girl and everyone in the interview after it had gone public too.  I believe it was some years later - but if that girl was faking it, she was an amazing actress.  Just grabbed the link now - I believe this is what the rumours have been in relation to what might have occurred on Epstein's Island too - the Satanic Ritual Abuse etc.  

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/329617-epstein-found-dead-in-jail/?do=findComment&comment=6825521

Phaeton80
9 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Oh yes I believe MK Ultra was real - Bill Clinton did a public apology back in the 90's I believe - I thought I posted it in here tbh, but it could've been another thread.  He was apologising to the victims (youtube vid).   @Phaeton80 I put a video in the Epstein thread to do with a young girl from the UK that 60 Minutes reporter Ian Leslie did back in the 80s 90s I believe.  He left the show soon after - but there was a movement that began that tried to discredit the girl and everyone in the interview after it had gone public too.  I believe it was some years later - but if that girl was faking it, she was an amazing actress.  Just grabbed the link now - I believe this is what the rumours have been in relation to what might have occurred on Epstein's Island too - the Satanic Ritual Abuse etc.  

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/329617-epstein-found-dead-in-jail/?do=findComment&comment=6825521

Ive seen that report years ago.. Shocking, absolutely vile stuff.

When medical reports confirm sustained sexual abuse, and her psych concludes her to be telling the truth.. and we know of the proven existence of elite human trafficking and sex rings of minors (also see the Dutroux case, which has similar Satanic parallels).. Well, seems to me her story is perfectly plausible.

I often fantasize how great it would be to be able to decimate such a group with extreme prejudice, you know.. be an evil to them as they are against helpless children. Shame Im not a superhero, anyone know where to find a radioactive spider? A silenced 9mm would do the job I guess, but Id sure would like a more 'hands on' approach.

• Thanks 1

Gwynbleidd
12 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

I often fantasize how great it would be to be able to decimate such a group with extreme prejudice, you know.. be an evil to them as they are against helpless children. Shame Im not a superhero, anyone know where to find a radioactive spider? A silenced 9mm would do the job I guess, but Id sure would like a more 'hands on' approach.

Oh for sure!  If only we could get our hands on one of these little gadgets huh! :lol:  

https://www.military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001

If that was back in the 70s, imagine what sort of gadgets they've got now! :o 

• Haha 1

Alchopwn
On 8/27/2019 at 12:20 PM, Gwynbleidd said:

Is this satanic ritual abuse to children part of pizzagate - is pizzagate part of satanic ritual abuse....are they simply one in the same I guess is what I'm asking?

I was studying psychology at the time of the Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) trials, and we students were all over the related gossip at the time, as it deeply affected the discipline of psychology and its practice, as it involved criminal malpractice.  The fact is that SRA as a phenomenon was confined to areas of the USA in the Bible belt, where unscrupulous psychologists who were unable to get enough income to keep themselves in business started using hypnosis to implant false memories of SRA.  Because the communities affected were deeply Christian, they accepted the narrative provided without any questions, and the police and FBI were called in to investigate.  What the FBI eventually concluded was that you had deeply Christian people admitting to the fact that they had conducted Satanic child abuse orgies, when they couldn't rationally figure out why they had done these things, and there was literally zero physical forensic evidence of abuse to the kids or of any Satanic orgies having taken place.  So unless Lucifer and all his little devils are meticulous about magically hiding the forensic evidence, there had to be another answer.  Eventually the FBI concluded that it was the psychologists who were implanting false memories and then claiming they were "recovered memories".  Worst of all, after they served time for creating this atrocious "new Salem Witch Trials" situation, the criminal shrinks involved went to prison and then off and did it all again, in Missouri, if memory serves me correctly.  The whole thing was a huge scandal, obviously, and we psych students would chuckle, appalled, at the papers as the details came out.  LINK

I don't debate the existence of child abuse prostitution rings, and I know there are accounts of the criminals introducing a Satanic ritual element to keep the victims terrified on rare occasions, I strongly doubt that there is a Satanic conspiracy involved, in fact, every Satanist I know is mortally offended by the slur and most would happily introduce the death penalty for pedophiles.  I would describe most Satanists I have encountered as Libertarians, and all about consent, and they are frequently very staunchly moral and honorable in their personal conduct.  Yes, this seems like a total contradiction, I know, but much of Satanism is an opposition to Christian hypocrisy, and you don't just go and replace one hypocrisy with another if you hate deeply hate hypocrisy.  On the other hand, you also have the sociopathic pseudo-satanists, like the *******s who killed my cat years ago, but they were and are small time crooks.

In my opinion, the whole Satanic angle is a red herring thrown in to waste the time of the genuine investigator, but who knows?  While I have pretty much drawn a blank on the matter, I certainly wouldn't assume that I had covered every possible angle.  On the other hand, I suspect that various Christian groups are inclined to label anything that doesn't fit their worldview as being Satanic, even if it is involved in an entirely alternative philosophy to Satanism.  For example, many Christians think that Freemasonry is Satanic, despite the fact that Freemasonry is strictly monotheist and doesn't allow atheists to join.  So Gwynbleidd I guess what I am saying is that keep looking into SRA as an angle, but read the material very critically, as there are a lot of very vested interests and a lot of prejudice involved in the evidence coming from concerned Christians.  I would also point out that there are disproportionately more Christians molesting children than Satanists based on actual proven cases that have been tried in the US legal system.

• Thanks 2

Gwynbleidd

Wow, thanks for that input @Alchopwn - I really enjoyed reading that, thank you. Excellent post. :) 

I wanted to bring up this woman here in Australia called Fiona Barnett.  She has long been a voice for people who have been victims (she is also a victim) of satanic ritual abuse.  I must admit, when I first read about her, I was a bit taken aback as I thought how on earth could this possibly be happening here, in Australia of all places.  Plus it seemed so over the top, I couldn't imagine anyone carrying out these sorts of atrocities on other humans whatsoever. 

A lot of the experiences she had from when she was very young seemed to be related to the MK Ultra experiments (for want of a better term).  She also testified at the Australian Royal Commission into Child Abuse in 2015 iirc.  Her profile is here:  https://independentaustralia.net/profile-on/fiona-barnett,264  There is a lot of info on this lady - funnily enough the msm just make out she's a lunatic.  However, the Royal Commission didn't thankfully, and she sounds like she's had such a rough trot through life as it is. She called out Antony Kidman (Nicole Kidman's father who was a Psychiatrist in Sydney) at the time of the Royal Commission - he fled the country to Singapore and apparently killed himself.  Fiona Barnett says that "they" got to him as her programming was failing and she was remembering.   I can't really explain what happened to her here - but it would be great if you could take a look at this and comment if you ever have the time. 

The reason I ask this is because, I have read the various Springmeyer books on the Illumunati Bloodlines and the Illuminati formula on how to create a total mind controlled slave.  This all appears to be quite similar to that lady named Cathy O'Brien who says she was part of MK Ultra. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_O'Brien_(conspiracy_theorist) and her website https://trance-formation.com/

There is also this woman from Holland named Toos Nijenhuis - another victim of satanic ritual abuse - Here is a youtube video of her interview (13 mins) I believe there is a much longer one, but I'm unable to find it sadly. 

What concerns me is, these people all appear to have had very similar experiences.  There are quite a few more of these women who I've found on the web that have either written books telling of their experience or have been essentially ignored because their claims seem so outrageous to everyday members of society.  

Mainstream media ignores them, wiki sites push their own narrative to say these women are unstable liars etc.  I just feel saddened that they're ignored or hushed up because they sound crazy, but what happens if something did in fact happen and it's true?

Hunting children in a forest by rich people sounds so ridiculously crazy - but it's some odd reoccurring experience that these victims have had.  Do you think all of these people have had false memories implanted?  If so, it would've had to have been worldwide - a worldwide experiment perhaps...... All of these women are probably in similar ages over 15-20 years so if some experiment was happening, it would've been after WWII.  

Fiona Barnett speaks about ex Nazi's being sent to different military stations around the world in different countries to continue their work.  She explains a lot - although, as I said, I'd rather see what you think as I'm not a psychologist therefore I could be an easy con. LOL 

Did you see the post I put in the Epstein thread on the young girl to do with satanic ritual abuse - that was an investigative report by 60 Minutes Australia.  I just went and found it so I could post it here so you don't have to go looking.  This is another similar one.  This is during that time you spoke of in your post where the "craze" was happening in the USA in particular.  But I wondered as the others experiences were much earlier than this, more late 60s to 70s.

• Like 1