Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump:Fire and Fury

Unusual Tournament

Donald Trump’s ‘fire and fury’ threat was made up on the spot: report

DONALD Trump’s unprecedented “fire and fury” threat — which has exacerbated tensions between the US and North Korea and sent shockwaves around the world — was reportedly made up on the spot.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trumps-fire-and-fury-threat-was-made-up-on-the-spot-report/news-story/b5e974c3f3d430671cf586bc9ee0ecc9

• Like 1

This is what has me just shaking my head. I don't know why its come as a surprise to me, but it has anyway. I cant believe the left are blaming Trump for "exacerbating tensions" That lunatic has been threating to nuke everyone for weeks now, then proved he could do it.

The term may have been made up on the spot, but that's been the strategy they have been planning for some time. To hit as hard as we possibly can before he has a chance to send out a nuke. Thank you Bill Clinton. You were right, we are sooo safe. smh

• Like 6

That's a big smile for an action that would result in the potential deaths of thousands of innocent people.

• Like 4

People blamed and mocked trump when he said in the most polite terms that he wants to have a sit down and talk with Kim, now when he speaks in the language that Kim would understand people are blaming and mocking trump which doesnt make sense 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, The Narcisse said:

That's a big smile for an action that would result in the potential deaths of thousands of innocent people.

Millions. This is nearly as bad as it could possibly be. I wouldn't take Trumps place for all the money in the world right now. What a horrible situation to have to deal with.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, kartikg said:

People blamed and mocked trump when he said in the most polite terms that he wants to have a sit down and talk with Kim, now when he speaks in the language that Kim would understand people are blaming and mocking trump which doesnt make sense 

The thing is, is that this is Trump's way to get Kim to come to the table.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, The Narcisse said:

Unfortunately, this might have to happen.  The Progs in leadership have let our leadership wane and we lose that awe of doubt that we might just lay waste and we will have to go through the messiness to gain that back.  It is a total waste.  It was not necessary but the Progs never understood that.  This time, we need to hang on to it so that lives will be saved in the future and people will know that we mean what we say.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

This is what has me just shaking my head. I don't know why its come as a surprise to me, but it has anyway. I cant believe the left are blaming Trump for "exacerbating tensions" That lunatic has been threating to nuke everyone for weeks now, then proved he could do it.

The term may have been made up on the spot, but that's been the strategy they have been planning for some time. To hit as hard as we possibly can before he has a chance to send out a nuke. Thank you Bill Clinton. You were right, we are sooo safe. smh

Idk im kinda torni can see it both ways.

On the one hand it appears kim might actually be a threat now whereas he was just a distraction before. 

On the other however when my teenagers are acting like toddlers engaging with them only emboldens them and encourages their behavior. Making the situation worse. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

On the other however when my teenagers are acting like toddlers engaging with them only emboldens them and encourages their behavior. Making the situation worse. 

If you ignore them, they win.  If you engage with them, they win.  To borrow a phrase from Barney Fife, we need to nip it in the bud!  My grandfather had a way to do that by pulling out the bullwhip.  Believe me, occasional loss of blood ended it.

• Like 4

Whatever happens it's not Trumps fault or doing.  For the last 60 plus years America and the world had the opportunity to either take SK out or bring them into the fold.  This threat should have been dealt with before they had nukes.  It's been ignored and put off until the only way to take care of it is extremely messy.  Shame on the world and North Korea.

• Like 7

I find myself in the unusual position of advocating for Trump to be unleashed from the restraints of previous administrations. but like most things Trump, I bet the bark is worse than the bite.

• Like 3

I hate to say it, as I've never been an advocate for war or violence. But I feel that this is one of the situations that Trump was elected and supported for. I don't think that previous presidents would have the balls to actually follow through with more than threats and I don't think that the crazy little man 'in Charge' of North Korea will listen to any rhetoric or suffer from any sanctions personally. So I think the only way past this is going to end in violence.......and hopefully a change of regime.  China or Russia could stop this, but I fear they won't.

• Like 1

North Korea is the dingle-berry on China's **** and it's up to the Chinese to reign fat boy in.

A simple message from Trump to China would be if there are any hostilities by North Korea then all trade between the two nations would cease.

Yeah like that would really happen, but it's nice to think about it.

• Like 4

Basically, if NK does nuke the US or our allies and/or our military bases they will become a parking lot that glows in the dark....and Trump is serious IMO.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Idk im kinda torni can see it both ways.

On the one hand it appears kim might actually be a threat now whereas he was just a distraction before. 

Oh I'd totally agree under normal circumstances, but we are talking about a teenager with nuclear weapons, and who hates almost everyone on the block. Humanity can't afford his existence, it's just not worth the risk. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Basically, if NK does nuke the US or our allies and/or our military bases they will become a parking lot that glows in the dark....and Trump is serious IMO.

I rather let another nation nuke his ass instead of United States, having United States nuke North Korea will put Russia on the edge and we would probably be in a Cuba Crisis 2.0. where Russia is planting nukes near our border which is something Trump would blunder. I think we should go in with conventional arms, infiltrate their regimes nukes sites and completely decimate them from being able to fire them off. After that we should systematically take out their military and the head before allowing South Korea to finally fix the issue that has divided the nation for so long.

• Like 1

Well, if NK starts lobbing nuclear missiles at the US I don't think we will respond with only conventional weapons. The whole scenario is really quite terrifying.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Well, if NK starts lobbing nuclear missiles at the US I don't think we will respond with only conventional weapons. The whole scenario is really quite terrifying.

I don't think we should wait till it gets that far. If the guy was even remotely rational I'd say stick with diplomacy, but he's a lunitic. 

I have openly, loudly been venomously against every conflict we have had going back to even before 9/11. Not this time though. 

Let's hope and pray for a coup over there. That seems like the best solution to this tragedy. It's nothing less than tragic that a crazy leader can nuke other countries. It's up to his leadership to oust him to save their own citizens.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

The thing is, is that this is Trump's way to get Kim to come to the table.

The UN recently put more harsh economic sanctions on NK. This is going to back Un into the corner. He needs to sell his coal. He's losing a lot of money, which is his power to control his beleaguered people. 

It was this same circumstance that drew Japan into WW2. They attacked the Pacific fleet because they needed to take the oil that was there in Indonesia. Why? Because FDR sanctioned Japan and stopped allowing them to buy the oil they needed for their military from the US controlled oil industry. 

Kim won't be coming to the table.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Be.cause said:

The U.S. is looking for a new war, now that they have lost Syria to Russia.

We have plenty of options.  Afghanistan is acting up again with the Taliban and ISIS.  The ISIS remnants from Syria and Iraq are regrouping in Libya.  Venezuela is in turmoil and has lots of oil.  Somali pirates seem to be on the upsurge again in Africa.  Iran says the newly imposed sanctions breach the nuclear deal and could start their nuke program back up.  The list goes on.

• Like 2

China categorically does not want an American army on its doorstep.

china wants to be seen as a mover and shaker in global politics. 

China is the only one that actually might be listened to by Kimmy. 

China's political enemies routinely mysteriously suicide.

therefore I fully expect this conversation is being practised if not just heard in Pyongyang in a meeting between the Chinese ambassador and President Kimmy.

"Mister President, there are two options. Either you retire or your replacement will in fifteen minutes be telling the world how sad it was that you had a sudden heart attack"

• Like 1