Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump:Fire and Fury

Unusual Tournament

17 hours ago, The Narcisse said:

That's a big smile for an action that would result in the potential deaths of thousands of innocent people.

Fat Boy Kim has gotta go! :D

Now is a really bad time to pull out that lame Hillary Reset Button of Appeasement!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Millions. This is nearly as bad as it could possibly be. I wouldn't take Trumps place for all the money in the world right now. What a horrible situation to have to deal with.

Yes, it is very serious. However, that won't the Secular Progressives from "Playing Politics".

14 hours ago, Lilly said:

Well, if NK starts lobbing nuclear missiles at the US I don't think we will respond with only conventional weapons. The whole scenario is really quite terrifying.

I think it will be all over by August 19, 2017.:D

Just now, CeresExpo2000 said:

Yesterday you said the 15th , why the specific dates? 

4 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

That's what they say about every war.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Fire & Fury means wave goodbye to Fat Boy Kim.

Game Over.

:D

The gluttonous ***** sure doesn't miss any meals, while his people starve. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yesterday you said the 15th , why the specific dates? 

Changes on the ground.

Also, NBC News is showing B-1 Bombers taking off from Guam!

Why give Fat Boy Kim a heads up??

LOL

Watch for a trick.  Russian tanks will just roll south from the border. Game Over.

Lets pivot and watch the Great Eclipse August 21, 2017!

16 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

I rather let another nation nuke his ass instead of United States, having United States nuke North Korea will put Russia on the edge and we would probably be in a Cuba Crisis 2.0. where Russia is planting nukes near our border which is something Trump would blunder. I think we should go in with conventional arms, infiltrate their regimes nukes sites and completely decimate them from being able to fire them off. After that we should systematically take out their military and the head before allowing South Korea to finally fix the issue that has divided the nation for so long.

That's pretty naive.  We were in Korea for years and didn't beat them.  North Korea is a very mountainous place which makes it a nearly impossible nut to crack and they have had decades to build defenses.  It's been speculated that the US wanted to use nukes in the Korean war but didn't want to expose the fact that nuclear weapons may not be very effective in a mountainous terrain.  Ever notice that Nagasaki received much less damage than Hiroshima?  That's because of a large hill that deflected most of the blast. No this is not going to be simple matter and certainly we are not going to stroll in and neutralize their nuclear program like a bunch of ninjas.

• Like 4

Japan ready to protect Guam, defense minister says 

In the event of a North Korean nuclear attack on Guam, Japan’s new defense minister said Thursday that his country’s military could shoot down the missiles before they reach the U.S. territory.

In such a scenario, Japan has the right to activate its Aegis destroyer missile defense system, Defense Minister Itsunori Onodera said during a session of the National Diet, Japan’s parliament.

Japan getting in the mix now. Making their nation an even more enticing target for Kim should make for some interesting debate there. 

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That's pretty naive.  We were in Korea for years and didn't beat them.  North Korea is a very mountainous place which makes it a nearly impossible nut to crack and they have had decades to build defenses.  It's been speculated that the US wanted to use nukes in the Korean war but didn't want to expose the fact that nuclear weapons may not be very effective in a mountainous terrain.  Ever notice that Nagasaki received much less damage than Hiroshima?  That's because of a large hill that deflected most of the blast. No this is not going to be simple matter and certainly we are not going to stroll in and neutralize their nuclear program like a bunch of ninjas.

Actually UN forces ran them right out of South Korea, then occupied North Korea all the way to the Yalu River. Then China intervened and it was a whole new ballgame. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Bama13 said:

Actually UN forces ran them right out of South Korea, then occupied North Korea all the way to the Yalu River. Then China intervened and it was a whole new ballgame. 

And now NK has the 4th largest army in the world and fortifications that have been built up over decades.

• Like 3

Just now, Bama13 said:

The stories my grandfather tells from that are absolutely terrifying. 

• Like 4

During an all-hands-on-deck moment, Trump is short on hands 

Former Rep. Ellen Tauscher (D-Calif.) left Congress to join the Obama administration eight years ago, initially serving as Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security Affairs. In 2012, Tauscher took on a new role, becoming Special Envoy for Strategic Stability and Missile Defense at the State Department.

This morning on Twitter, Tauscher raised an interesting point (translated slightly from Twitter abbreviations):

“Where is the Trump Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security? NO ONE has been nominated? Unheard of in 40 years. I should know.”

She’s referring, of course, to the job she used to have. And Tauscher’s correct: Donald Trump hasn’t even nominated someone to fill that post – which seems like an important oversight in light of the world’s newfound interest in arms control.

I have to confess to not really knowing how important these positions are in the grand scheme, but some very smart people thought they were important at one point. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

I think we should go in with conventional arms, infiltrate their regimes nukes sites and completely decimate them from being able to fire them off.

Its not that easy. IMHO NK does not operate ICBM silos but mobile launchers only and its obvious that these units are in permanent movement now.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, toast said:

Its not that easy. IMHO NK does not operate ICBM silos but mobile launchers only and its obvious that these units are in permanent movement now.

Silos are sitting ducks.

IMHO Fat Boy Kim is trying to blackmail the neighborhood.

yea talk is cheap, trump should have put few carrier groups on either side, including submarine hunter ships, helis, constant presence of nuclear bomber in the region,  and say not one word,

28 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Silos are sitting ducks.

IMHO Fat Boy Kim is trying to blackmail the neighborhood.

What?

16 hours ago, Thanato said:

If war breaks out millions will die with conventional weapons in the first day. Seoul would be wiped off the map.

I doubt it would be millions, Thanato, though I don't doubt it would be many tens of thousands, mostly in Seoul arising from the huge amount of pre-registered artillery that NK has near its border, all aiming at Seoul. And here's the thing; we know where most of them are !

So here's an idea. Lets have Fire and Fury, and  do a pre-emptive strike against those artillery positions, and their ammo dumps, and the munitions factories, and the bridges that allow any replacement artillery pieces to be bought forwards. I'd envisage a mixture of fighter/bomber aircraft, sea-launched tomahawk cruise missiles, and SK/USA artillery etc doing this. 

Heck, perhaps we could go after a few of those missile launch facilities whilst we where at it. Just for a bit of variety. (like having salad with your chips).

With that threat removed, we would draw NK's fangs WITHOUT worrying China. It would make Seoul much safer, and make GREAT television. Heck... we may even get a movie out of it !

Who's with me ? :) 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Lets have Fire and Fury, and  do a pre-emptive strike against those artillery positions, and their ammo dumps, and the munitions factories, and the bridges that allow any replacement artillery pieces to be bought forwards.

I said the same thing earlier. That line of artillery seems to be the greatest concern. Obliterate it swiftly and surprisingly.

• Like 2

Just now, F3SS said:

Trump: Maybe 'fire and fury' statement on North Korea wasn't tough enough - CNBC
https://apple.news/A38hKi9ApRs-boPExHA8a3w

As im reading the link you provided a thought popped into my head (not necessarily because of the link, thanks for the share BTW)

Would fat kim really take it this far if he didnt have some level of backing? Delusional as that nation is kim has to recognize the limited scope of their abilities. Perhaps we should be on alert for a secondary attack from another direction? 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

Just now, Farmer77 said:

As im reading the link you provided a thought popped into my head (not necessarily because of the link, thanks for the share BTW)

Would fat kim really take it this far if he didnt have some level of backing? Delusional as that nation is kim has to recognize the limited scope of their abilities. Perhaps we should be on alert for a secondary attack from another direction? 

A very interesting point, Farmer77. Is it conceivable that he is in such a fantasy world, that he truly and genuinely believes his own propaganda ? 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

So here's an idea. Lets have Fire and Fury, and  do a pre-emptive strike against those artillery positions, and their ammo dumps, and the munitions factories, and the bridges that allow any replacement artillery pieces to be bought forwards. I'd envisage a mixture of fighter/bomber aircraft, sea-launched tomahawk cruise missiles, and SK/USA artillery etc doing this.

Result: NK, SK and Japan burning, some 100k civilians dead because of 2 loudmouths. Its not a SPS4 game, dude, its the reality.

Edited by toast
  • Like 8