Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump:Fire and Fury

Unusual Tournament

6 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

I have posted that before, maybe it should be posted again.

The Nazis didn't occupy Hungary until 1944, and 14 year-old George was pretending not to be a Jew by leading the SS death-squads around pointing out Jews to them. 

"Das Jude, Das Jude!"

I have the transcript, if anyone wants to see it.

I see.  Truth exposed!

58 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Soros worked for the Nazis during WW2. You didn't know that?

Try some research. LOL

Wait.. what... are we still talking about George Soros ? He was born in in 1930. He would have been.. what.... 9 years old when Hitler invaded Poland ? And 14 years old when Berlin fell to the Soviet Union. 

Umm... could you expand on this Ceres' ? 

Oh.. wait.. sorry... I didn't read the updates since you posted this.

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

What, you were expecting one of them to say something good about America, or even truthful?

That would be a first. :rolleyes:

That sounds like a good idea!

President Trump takes down North Korea and THEN Iran.

Netanyahu would love that!

1 minute ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

That sounds like a good idea!

President Trump takes down North Korea and THEN Iran.

Netanyahu would love that!

To be fair, I think a LOT of people would. After all, both of them make government policy out of "Death to America"

And ONE of them invaded US soil. So excuse me if I don't weep for them :) 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Wow!

Type George Soros Nazi Collaborator into Google and the whole screen fills up EVIDENCE !

I knew i was right!:D

You like to quote and answer yourself?

6 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

President Trump got the word from the U.S.Military: We are Locked & Loaded.

Yes I know. But what exactly does that mean? I'm pretty sure the U.S. is always in a continuous state of preparation for just this sort of thing. Don't get me wrong I have every confidence that the USA will deal decisively with fatboy it's just I get the sneaking suspicion that Trump is using this for political points scoring. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Yes I know. But what exactly does that mean? I'm pretty sure the U.S. is always in a continuous state of preparation for just this sort of thing. Don't get me wrong I have every confidence that the USA will deal decisively with fatboy it's just I get the sneaking suspicion that Trump is using this for political points scoring. 

We have to take down Fat Boy Kim so he will not blackmail the neighborhood with his nukes.

No choice. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, toast said:

You like to quote and answer yourself?

Google threw Guilty George Soros evidence all over the computer screen.

I knew i was right and you were wrong.

43 minutes ago, toast said:

As a post WW2 German my understanding of the circumstances during that time is much more educated that yours. 14yo boys were recruited by the SS as soldiers at the end of the war and used as cannon fodder. Youngsters who didnt followed the orders were executed on the spot. Did these boys "worked for the nazis" in your opinion?

Not all of them, but in his case yes. He has expressed rather inhumanly that he has no remorse for what he did. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

Not all of them, but in his case yes. He has expressed rather inhumanly that he has no remorse for what he did. 

More truths exposed!

I knew it!

26 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

To be fair, I think a LOT of people would. After all, both of them make government policy out of "Death to America"

And ONE of them invaded US soil. So excuse me if I don't weep for them :) 

A lot of people would? What, a lot of people who love two more "preemptive" wars, against one of them at any rate a country that much of the world outside of America is getting extremely fed up with America continually dictating to them that they cannot trade with? You may cheer at that, but please don't include "a LOT of people" in your belligerent dreams. 

• Like 3

And why not MvD ? And I doubt it is "my belligerent dreams". 

Remember Munich. 

20 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

I can't fault your logic but by the same token I can see how fatboy would look like a hero to his people. He touched the growling tiger on the head and lived. I think with all the tough talk about fire and fury Trump painted himself into a corner.

As far as Trump painting himself into a corner...I don't think so at all.  It is more like he drew a line in the sand.  Trump has a history of doubling down rather than backing down...so...I think he best be taken seriously...I think China is taking him seriously...I think Russia is taking him seriously...I think Iran and NK better take him seriously.

As far as FatBoy....he is murdering his own people left and right...scuse me...EXEcuting his own people left and right who DARE to practice any religion that does not include HIM as the Deity.  I think the old adage is beginning to apply here...you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time...but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Surely you're not accusing the Iranian Islamic Republic of underhand sneakyness ? :P

Actually, I've just realised that the above sentence has a potentially amusing ambiguity to it.

1) Surely you're not accusing "The Iranian Islamic Republic", of underhand sneakyness.

2) Surely you're not accusing "The Iranian Islamic Republic of Underhand Sneakyness"

I like that. If I ever buy my own country, I will rename it ".. the Republic of Underhand Sneakyness". :)

... and Other Redundant Pleonasms

;)

• Like 1

On 8/16/2017 at 9:12 PM, RoofGardener said:

And why not MvD ? And I doubt it is "my belligerent dreams". 

Remember Munich. 

Munich?! Someone call the drambulance*, we have a Hitler analogy! Holy crap man, whyever do you think Iran would possibly be insane enough to want attack the United States? It hasn't attacked a single country in recent history. So why on earth would they suddenly go completely insane and decide to commit collective suicide? it's just not good enough, as you will of course do, to say "towelheaded nutcase fanatics, you can't tell what they might do, they're all insane and mad and fanatical", that's just so lazy. Do you know that Iran has been fighting the real fanatics, the Saudi- and Israeli- and American-supported "rebels" in Syria? 

* the overly dramatic ambulance

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Munich?! Someone call the drambulance*, we have a Hitler analogy! Holy crap man, whyever do you think Iran would possibly be insane enough to want attack the United States?.....

They already HAVE ! :D https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis

I just LOVE the neologism "Drambulance". I'm going to use that myself, just as soon as I find an excuse to do so.

24 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

......Do you know that Iran has been fighting the real fanatics, the Saudi- and Israeli- and American-supported "rebels" in Syria?

Indeed. As opposed to the 'moderate' Bashar Assad :)

Ug I hope the fat nut jobs can control themselves long enough for me to get home on Wednesday. 

North Korea warns of 'merciless strike' ahead of US-South Korea drills

"The Trump group's declaration of the reckless nuclear war exercises against the DPRK ... is a reckless behavior driving the situation into the uncontrollable phase of a nuclear war," Rodong Sinmun said, using the acronym for Democratic People's Republic of Korea, the nation's official name.

• Like 2

On the subject of the new Führer , I thought this was rather apposite : 

So the de-Putin-Nazification of America couldn’t be going much better at the moment. In terms of emotionally manipulating people (and especially any heretofore wayward members of the American “left”) into forming a mindless, hysterical mob and running around like headless chickens branding anyone who didn’t vote for Hillary Clinton a goose-stepping Nazi, this past week has been a huge success. 

Your anti-Nazi loyalty oath should include a clearly-worded statement acknowledging that Donald Trump is Hitler, or at least the leader of the tens of hundreds of imbecilic, neo-Nazi losers who, according to most of the mainstream media, are on the verge of overthrowing the entire American ruling establishment. It should also include a threat to unfollow, de-friend, and otherwise socially ostracize anyone who hasn’t posted such an oath, or who, despite the Charlottesville Kristallnacht, stubbornly continues thinking critically, or maintains any form of historical awareness, or presents any kind of rational arguments challenging the prevailing Nazi hysteria.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/08/18/a-de-putin-nazification-of-america-update/

An interesting article from someone who visited North Korea ....its from cracked.com so its part comedy part tour guide. Nothing earth shattering in there but its an interesting perspective from someone who isnt trying to make money off of hype. 

I Went To North Korea: What You've Heard Vs. What I Saw 

I recently spent a week in North Korea. Because that's a somewhat more unorthodox vacation destination than Disneyland. Because Americans are about to be banned from visiting like it's an entire country that your parents think is a bad influence on you, I thought you'd like to hear about it. Seven carefully controlled days isn't enough time to become an expert in any country, let alone one this complicated, and the best people to tell the story are Koreans themselves. But they're not really available right now, so here's what an internet dick-joke writer thought.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2017 at 4:43 PM, Lilly said:

Well, if NK starts lobbing nuclear missiles at the US I don't think we will respond with only conventional weapons. The whole scenario is really quite terrifying.

A hostage is only a bargaining chip while still alive. Giving in to threats or backing off is what he seems to want.  If Kim follows through, its game over and he knows it.

• Like 1

President Trump is the crazy barking pit bull.  Rex Tillerson, Jim Mattis, McMaster, and Kelly are holding the leash.  They will give the order to sicc'm or hold him back.  Even a loud mouth braggart can be put to good use in this this situation. It is just what we needed at this moment.    Obama's, anger translator, Luther  might have done as well.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well we've got some more rhetoric from Washington :

North Korea sanctions ‘nothing compared to what ultimately will have to happen’ – Trump

“I don't know if it has any impact, but certainly it was nice to get a 15-to-nothing vote, but those sanctions are nothing compared to what ultimately will have to happen,” said Trump, according to Reuters.

Man I really hope there was some more to that statement, or at least some context to frame it in.

Otherwise he is basically asking for North Korea and allies to preemptively strike the US. 

Maybe Trump meant to "fire Mcflurry's" at him...dude looks and acts like he's 3 milkshake sugar highs away from from a diabetic coma :lol:

• Like 3