Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump:Fire and Fury

Unusual Tournament

* According to Wiki the Pedia, they seem to have a mixture of SP and towed artillery: 

M-1985  152 mm gun-howitzer   D-20/M1955; Type 83
M-1981  122 mm self-propelled gun   Type 54 SPH
M-1978  170 mm SP gun-howitzer   Largest caliber howitzer in KPA service
M-1975  130 mm self-propelled gun    
M-1974  152 mm SP gun-howitzer    
M-1992  130 mm self-propelled gun    
M-1991  122 mm self-propelled howitzer    
M-1992  120 mm self-propelled combination gun    
SU-100

100 mm SP assault gun

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Well, are they in fixed positions? That would be very easy to pinpoint. Are they mobile artillery? Even there, it should be quite possible to identify where they're kept and to spot when they start moving. Are they in fortifications like the Maginot Line, or are they just wheeled into position in preprepared emplacements> ? Again, the exact locations of those should be well known, as they're supposed to be right along the border.

Well think about Afghanistan and the trouble we had fighting dudes on horseback there. Terrain and environment cause natural barriers combine that with the underground tunneling the hermit kingdom has done and I think we should be cautious in assuming we know the position of their assets. 

On 8/11/2017 at 6:56 PM, Thanato said:

And Chinese soldiers will move to prevent the SK troops from occupying the North.

No.

China and Russia will be spectators.

Fire & Fury !......+......Locked & Loaded !

American Exceptionalism.....................!

Update: Fat Boy Kim backed down.

Yes he has backed down on his plan to send missiles near Guam.

But I don't think the bigger game has altered at all - at this stage. We are just back to were we were a couple of weeks ago.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RAyMO said:

Yes he has backed down on his plan to send missiles near Guam.

But I don't think the bigger game has altered at all - at this stage. We are just back to were we were a couple of weeks ago.

I think Fat Boy Kim is taking his orders from someone else.

• Like 2

So we are basically back to where we were before.  Kim continues to work on his nuclear program while we continue with the sanctions.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

So we are basically back to where we were before.  Kim continues to work on his nuclear program while we continue with the sanctions.  

Kim already has his nukes.

Kim already has his delivery system. (New and Improved Missiles)

It's all about timing now.

USA is Locked & Loaded.

Edited by CeresExpo2000
  • Like 1

We're locked and loaded if Kim proves he's full of it and acts. Something tells me he may not be able to help himself for very long. Let him make the first move.

• Like 1

Just now, susieice said:

We're locked and loaded if Kim proves he's full of it and acts. Something tells me he may not be able to help himself for very long. Let him make the first move.

This will all be over in a few days.

Fat Boy Kim will be no more...

On a side note, i see more Americans going to Guam for a vacation.:D

I saw great hotels there in the background on NBC News.

Perhaps, deferring the USA / S Korea war games followed by - well followed by nothing - i.e. no more missile lauches from the N Koerans, might bring about a period of reasurance and dialogue. 

• Like 2

Just now, RAyMO said:

Perhaps, deferring the USA / S Korea war games followed by - well followed by nothing - i.e. no more missile lauches from the N Koerans, might bring about a period of reasurance and dialogue. 

Umm....no.

Kim WILL launch before August 21, 2017.

41 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

I think Fat Boy Kim is taking his orders from someone else

I think on this occasion he was probably given no squiggle room by whomever it is calling the shots.

• Like 1

Just now, susieice said:

If I were him I would have done the same, as I snuck troops and weapons into the USA or at least within striking distance. 

Just now, CeresExpo2000 said:

Umm....no.

Kim WILL launch before August 21, 2017.

Well you started with the 15th, then it was the 17th, now its the 21st. 

Whats with the dates? Where are you getting this from? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

If I were him I would have done the same, as I snuck troops and weapons into the USA or at least within striking distance. 

although, while you may say that, you nor I do not honestly believe he is capable of that  --- do we??

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Well you started with the 15th, then it was the 17th, now its the 21st. 

Whats with the dates? Where are you getting this from? 

Kim said he would launch and target an area near Guam.

Now he says "won't launch now but maybe later..."

Just now, RAyMO said:

although, while you may say that, you nor I do not honestly believe he is capable of that  --- do we??

Oh absolutely. If the mexican cartels can sneak weapons into the country they can help someone else do it. 

Or of course he could go the way of the Germans and get a sub close enough to land to sneak in some troops with a dirty bomb, or hell I believe a passport in Dominica costs like 1500 bucks so he could buy them the passports and have them be all legal like. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Or of course he could go the way of the Germans and get a sub close enough to land to sneak in some troops with a dirty bomb, or hell I believe a passport in Dominica costs like 1500 bucks so he could buy them the passports and have them be all legal like.

Maybe I wasn't giving him enough credit - but here's hoping he doesn't read this forum.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Well, are they in fixed positions? That would be very easy to pinpoint. Are they mobile artillery? Even there, it should be quite possible to identify where they're kept and to spot when they start moving. Are they in fortifications like the Maginot Line, or are they just wheeled into position in preprepared emplacements> ? Again, the exact locations of those should be well known, as they're supposed to be right along the border.

It's not about their location and whether we know where they are or not.  More than likely we do but the point being that they have in the neighborhood of 8000 pieces split between ballistic and rocket artillery.  We don't have enough of anything to take out everything initially before they can unleash a devastating assault on Seoul. The only counter is to emplace 8000 more modern artillery pieces targeting Pyongyang.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

It's not about their location and whether we know where they are or not.  More than likely we do but the point being that they have in the neighborhood of 8000 pieces split between ballistic and rocket artillery.  We don't have enough of anything to take out everything initially before they can unleash a devastating assault on Seoul. The only counter is to emplace 8000 more modern artillery pieces targeting Pyongyang.

We need to do 3 things at the same time.

1- destroy NK artillery

2- destroy NK new & improved rockets + take custody of all nukes

3- shut down the entire electrical power grid in NK.