Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump:Fire and Fury

Unusual Tournament

Just now, CeresExpo2000 said:

Fox Business declares: Win for President Trump!

Trump win3.PNG

In other news , water is wet and the sky is blue. .....OF COURSE they declared it a victory for Trump LOL 

• Like 1

I'll use the same argument again here...if you walk up and threaten me and my family...and I say if you touch a member of my family you will suffer unimaginable pain for a long, long time....and you walk away with your threat between your legs...

I WON!  

• Like 1

Just now, joc said:

I'll use the same argument again here...if you walk up and threaten me and my family...and I say if you touch a member of my family you will suffer unimaginable pain for a long, long time....and you walk away with your threat between your legs...

I WON!  

So who are you saying won? 

HUH?

1 hour ago, joc said:

HUH?

I think Farmer is trying to point out that both sides made "statements of facts" and in the end everything is the same as it always was.  

Kim is most likely saying that he made the US back down and now doesn't have to smack Guam.  

• Like 2

I don't want to be redundant but...HUH?

Here is the deal...and I'm dealing straight okay...I am not the NYT.

Kim jung fatboy has been hurling threats at the United States for a while...testing ICBM rockets...saying he is going to destroy America with a nuclear holocaust...things of that nature...then he directly threatens Guam.

Trump says...if you don't stop the threats, you are going up in Fire and Fury like the world has never seen before!

Fatboy then says...We have decided not to destroy Guam at this time...but we will see what America does!

Total capitulation by Fatboy!   What on Earth are you people missing?  Nothing.  You aren't stupid.  You just hate Trump...because that is what the Left does...hate Trump.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, joc said:

Kim jung fatboy has been hurling threats at the United States for a while...testing ICBM rockets...saying he is going to destroy America with a nuclear holocaust...things of that nature...then he directly threatens Guam.

Trump says...if you don't stop the threats, you are going up in Fire and Fury like the world has never seen before!

Fatboy then says...We have decided not to destroy Guam at this time...but we will see what America does!

Total capitulation by Fatboy!   What on Earth are you people missing?  Nothing.  You aren't stupid.  You just hate Trump...because that is what the Left does...hate Trump.

Kim..Jung..Fatboy. Haha!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

No.

China and Russia will be spectators.

China will seal the border if Nl attacks. China will not sit by if the US launches preemptive attacks. NK won't attack unless there is no other option because the whole goal of NK is to survive, they won't survive if they lash out for no reason. China most likely will support NKmof they are attacked first.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, joc said:

I can't fault your logic but by the same token I can see how fatboy would look like a hero to his people. He touched the growling tiger on the head and lived. I think with all the tough talk about fire and fury Trump painted himself into a corner.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Fox Business declares: Win for President Trump!

Trump win3.PNG

You could say exactly the same about Kim. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, joc said:

I WON!  

how did he decide that he's won? Has N. Korea suddenly scrapped its weapons program and Kim agreed to step down? 

• Like 2

I'm going to veer gleefully off-topic for a few sentences. So sue me :P

Perhaps another target for "Fire and Brimstone Fury would be the Iranian Parliament ?

It appears that the Iranian Parliament has approved an $800-million increase in its miltary budget, with a quarter of that being ring-fenced for its nuclear missile program. The chamber rang to shouts of "Death to America".

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/08/islamic-republic-of-iran-mps-chant-death-to-america-while-voting-to-increase-military-budget-by-800000000

Oh REALLY ? The actual Iranian PARLIAMENT shouted "Death to America" ? Well then... doesn't that make it kinda official state policy ? And isn't that flirting with a deceleration of war ? (it is certainly an "unfriendly act"). Perhaps the US should improve relations by giving them a few gifts ? Like.. perhaps.. some Tomahawk missiles, pointy end first ? :P

On a related note, one might ask how the Iranians suddenly had an EXTRA $800,000,000 floating around ?

Oh.. not ..wait.. Obama gave it to them, didn't he ?

http://fortune.com/2016/09/07/us-iran-billion-hostages-arms-deal/

RIGHT.. back on topic.

Umm... has Kim sent those missiles to land near Guam yet ?

Oh gosh.. WHAT a surprise.. he hasn't !

4 hours ago, joc said:

Hmm

I seem to remember that 'After' the stop the threats jibe - N Korea threatened Guam. 

Eitherway it doesn't matter - the world saw the two for what they are  - and neither came out of the episode looking anymore like a world leader than when they went in.

Diplomacy, tact, intelligence, and foresight of thought absent throughout the whole sorry state of affairs, and zero that is zero progress on the issues.

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Rinna said:

Kim..Jung..Fatboy. Haha!

On behalf of all fat b******* in the world, we want nothing to do with Kimmy.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

It appears that the Iranian Parliament has approved an $800-million increase in its miltary budget,

Holy crap! That's almost equivalent to the cost of lunches in some of Washington's most exclusive restaurants for Senior Officers at the Pentagon for a year! See, they told us Tehran was going to station missiles in Venezuela, with the express purpose of Destroying Uncle Sam! We must bomb all of them, at once! 

• Like 2

And I'm not sure if /www.jihadwatch.org really counts as an unbiased source.

• Like 1

Iran did view our recent sanctions against them as a breach in the Iran deal.  If they consider it null and void, they very well could be restarting their nuclear program in earnest.

• Like 1

Just now, Gromdor said:

Iran did view our recent sanctions against them as a breach in the Iran deal.  If they consider it null and void, they very well could be restarting their nuclear program in earnest.

Considering the timing of their announcement on that yesterday part of me is starting to think they are working in concert with NK on that front. 

It would actually be a pretty clever strategy. While these nations stand no chance in outright confrontation if they can keep Washington swatting at alternating flies they can pursue their goals as the target of the week shifts from one to another. 

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Considering the timing of their announcement on that yesterday part of me is starting to think they are working in concert with NK on that front. 

It would actually be a pretty clever strategy. While these nations stand no chance in outright confrontation if they can keep Washington swatting at alternating flies they can pursue their goals as the target of the week shifts from one to another. 

Nuclear technology is about the only easily transmitted export North Korea has right now.  I could see that.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

And I'm not sure if /www.jihadwatch.org really counts as an unbiased source.

JihadWatch was merely citing a story in the UK Daily Express !

Oh.. wait.. that doesn't really improve the credibility of the story that much :P

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Surely you're not accusing the Iranian Islamic Republic of underhand sneakyness ? :P

Actually, I've just realised that the above sentence has a potentially amusing ambiguity to it.

1) Surely you're not accusing "The Iranian Islamic Republic", of underhand sneakyness.

2) Surely you're not accusing "The Iranian Islamic Republic of Underhand Sneakyness"

I like that. If I ever buy my own country, I will rename it ".. the Republic of Underhand Sneakyness". :)

• Like 2

Just now, RoofGardener said:

. the Republic of Underhand Sneakyness". :)

Haha I love it....truth in advertising! 

On 8/9/2017 at 3:54 PM, Farmer77 said:

Idk im kinda torni can see it both ways.

On the one hand it appears kim might actually be a threat now whereas he was just a distraction before. 

On the other however when my teenagers are acting like toddlers engaging with them only emboldens them and encourages their behavior. Making the situation worse. 

The Nork leader has been a joke for years and now, no one's laughing any longer.  Maxine, nutjob Waters has suggested, basically, that we just give in and give him what he wants.  Typical response from her type.  Neither Putin nor Xi are irrational.  If the President began moving forces into place that clearly indicated a coming strike, one or both of them would be on Kim's case like a house on fire.  Unlike the gutless Progs in DC who hate Trump more than our enemies, Putin and Xi KNOW that an American led war on the peninsula would change the entire regional power structure and it would NOT be to THEIR benefit.  Could a miscalculation lead to a nuke exchange?  Absolutely.  That's why I'd strongly hint to Xi that if an American city is burned by their insane pit bull, China will pay that butcher's bill.  The time for half-measures and bluffing in this little game of poker is over.  Trump needs for Mattis to announce the prepositioning of conventional and nuclear capable forces in such proximity and concentration that NK would be irretrievably broken as a nation within days of the onset of hostilities.  He should also make it clear that we WILL use tactical nukes if a rain of chemicals or nukes falls on Seoul.  It would also be good to have it noised abroad that if some obliging general were to have someone cut the pig's throat, America would cheerfully open full relations and trade with the government of the Norks.  Unless, of course, an insurgency formed.  At that point, screw them.  Let big brother in Beijing deal with the malcontents.

• Like 1

General Joseph Dunford was in South Korea yesterday.

Really big Military Exercise planned on August 21, 2017!:D

-----------

Note: General Dunford is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

• Like 1