Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump:Fire and Fury

Unusual Tournament

17 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

In other news , water is wet and the sky is blue. .....OF COURSE they declared it a victory for Trump LOL 

The OTHER news networks try to ignore the Kim Back Down and go on and on and on and on about Nazis.

• Like 2

Just now, CeresExpo2000 said:

The OTHER news networks try to ignore the Kim Back Down and go on and on and on and on about Nazis.

Well when the president of the most powerful nation in the world defends racists its kind of a big story. 

10 hours ago, joc said:

I don't want to be redundant but...HUH?

Here is the deal...and I'm dealing straight okay...I am not the NYT.

Kim jung fatboy has been hurling threats at the United States for a while...testing ICBM rockets...saying he is going to destroy America with a nuclear holocaust...things of that nature...then he directly threatens Guam.

Trump says...if you don't stop the threats, you are going up in Fire and Fury like the world has never seen before!

Fatboy then says...We have decided not to destroy Guam at this time...but we will see what America does!

Total capitulation by Fatboy!   What on Earth are you people missing?  Nothing.  You aren't stupid.  You just hate Trump...because that is what the Left does...hate Trump.

Yes, Fat Boy Kim caved like a scared little girl.

Kim is hiding under his desk.

Edited by CeresExpo2000
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Well when the president of the most powerful nation in the world defends racists its kind of a big story. 

The spin isn't workin'.

We all saw what happened.

The Alt-Left crashed into the Alt-Right. They started fist fighting.

The police stayed way back and just waited for a dead body to show up.  THEN the police stepped in to  impose Law & Order.

President Trump forced CNN to acknowledge the Alt-Left yesterday.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

WTF are you talking about? You are outright willfully lying right now. I knew you were out there man, but to lose your very honor over your blind hate is incredibly sad 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

I can't fault your logic but by the same token I can see how fatboy would look like a hero to his people. He touched the growling tiger on the head and lived. I think with all the tough talk about fire and fury Trump painted himself into a corner.

President Trump got the word from the U.S.Military: We are Locked & Loaded.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

WTF are you talking about? You are outright willfully lying right now. I knew you were out there man, but to lose your very honor over your blind hate is incredibly sad 

Yes, well said.

The left uses: Lazy - Blind - Hate.

That quote is from Dana Perino.

• Like 2

Just now, preacherman76 said:

I really like what Chris Rock said about it, yes I know he's a comedian but its still accurate : If 10 guys decide its ok to hang out with 1 nazi, you have 11  nazis. 

Have you heard the things they were chanting during the torch march? Noone there didnt know they were standing in arms with racists NOONE.  Trump defended those people yesterday. Trump said they were good people yesterday

Edited by Farmer77

Just now, Farmer77 said:

I really like what Chris Rock said about it, yes I know he's a comedian but its still accurate : If 10 guys decide its ok to hang out with 1 nazi, you have 11  nazis. 

Have you heard the things they were chanting during the torch march? Noone there didnt know they were standing in arms with racists NOONE.  Trump defended those people yesterday. 

Yes I know all about the crowd of people who gave CNN everything they could have possibly asked for. And before this is over I'm certain they will be exposed for the Soros funded scum they are. 

None of that has anything to do with Trump. He never said one single thing in support of any of them. In fact he condemned the whole ugly mess calling out both sides. 

I heard you say how you were now totally convinced he was a racist, so I had to go back and take another listen. Of course after I did that, I decided I better stay offs the boards for a few hours, cause every criticism was a outright lie. Not a spin, a dishonorable out right lie. 

• Like 4

Anyhow, I knew Kim was bluffing. Good thing Trump called him out 

• Like 2

Yes I know all about the crowd of people who gave CNN everything they could have possibly asked for. And before this is over I'm certain they will be exposed for the Soros funded scum they are.

Yikes, so there were no racists at the event, just soros operatives huh? Just YIKES ....So lets say you are right with your assertion , that some of those chanting racists chants were Soros plants, that still left hundreds at a minimum who were not only OK with the racism they lined up to defend it the next day. 

None of that has anything to do with Trump. He never said one single thing in support of any of them

Actually he specifically said there were good people on the side of the racists. Good people do not stand with racists period end of discussion. People who stand with racists are racists 

heard you say how you were now totally convinced he was a racist, so I had to go back and take another listen. Of course after I did that, I decided I better stay offs the boards for a few hours, cause every criticism was a outright lie. Not a spin, a dishonorable out right lie. 

This speaks to the core of the problems America is having today 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

None of that has anything to do with Trump. He never said one single thing in support of any of them. In fact he condemned the whole ugly mess calling out both sides. 

I heard you say how you were now totally convinced he was a racist, so I had to go back and take another listen. Of course after I did that, I decided I better stay offs the boards for a few hours, cause every criticism was a outright lie. Not a spin, a dishonorable out right lie. 

Yes, the MSM is full of "out right lies."

Good News: They are failing to teach the American people how to think.:D

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yikes, so there were no racists at the event, just soros operatives huh? Just YIKES ....So lets say you are right with your assertion , that some of those chanting racists chants were Soros plants, that still left hundreds at a minimum who were not only OK with the racism they lined up to defend it the next day. 

Actually, there were people there simply to protest the removal of the memorial.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

General Joseph Dunford was in South Korea yesterday.

Really big Military Exercise planned on August 21, 2017!:D

-----------

Note: General Dunford is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

I expect Kim will hold a missile exercise 30 miles from Guam at this time.  

• Like 1

Just now, Gromdor said:

I expect Kim will hold a missile exercise 30 miles from Guam at this time.  

Time will tell.

The clock is ticking...

35 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Have you heard the things they were chanting during the torch march? Noone there didnt know they were standing in arms with racists NOONE.  Trump defended those people yesterday. Trump said they were good people yesterday

Umm...DID he ?

"..... You had some very bad people in that group. You also had some very fine people on both sides. ... "

That's not the same as saying that the overt Racists where "good people". This is typical; everything that Trump says is twisted.

Umm.. that is to say.... other people twist his words. Not that his words are inherently twisted. Err.. by which I mean....... you know what I mean durnit ! :P

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Umm...DID he ?

"..... You had some very bad people in that group. You also had some very fine people on both sides. ... "

That's not the same as saying that the overt Racists where "good people". This is typical; everything that Trump says is twisted.

Umm.. that is to say.... other people twist his words. Not that his words are inherently twisted. Err.. by which I mean....... you know what I mean durnit ! :P

Yeah, just twist the words of President Trump and hope they don't get caught.

Good News: They can't fool ALL of the people, ALL of the time.

A new forum game: Spot the Fascist Racists and their Vile Nazi Symbols.

Symbol No. 1... the Nazi Torch Parade, ('cos if you have a torch parade, you MUST be a Nazi).

2FB0890B00000578-3379443-Heating_up_Edin

432E8BC200000578-4783914-A_group_of_whit

ONE of these is a REAL Fascist Nazi Islamophobic Zionist Racist parade. Can YOU tell which one, just be looking at the torches ? :P

Edited by RoofGardener

30 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Actually, there were people there simply to protest the removal of the memorial.

Dare I say most were there for that reason alone. 

• Like 2

Just now, RoofGardener said:

A new forum game: Spot the Fascist Racists and their Vile Nazi Symbols.

No#1... the Nazi Torch Parade, 'cos only Nazi's do this.

No. 1:

No. 2

2FB0890B00000578-3379443-Heating_up_Edin

No. 3

432E8BC200000578-4783914-A_group_of_whit

ONE of these is a REAL Fascist Nazi Islamophobic Zionist Racist parade. Can YOU tell which one, just be looking at the torches ? :P

Its pretty easy really, the ones chanting the racist slogans are the um racists. 

Sadly, non of the pictures of the "Nazi Torch Parade" came with subtitles :P

• Like 1

Just now, Michelle said:

After the march on friday there was no doubt who the majority were. If anyone was there to simply protest the removal of the memorial on Saturday they were knowingly in league with the racists. Good people or as trump put it very fine people arent in league with racists , regardless the cause. 

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

After the march on friday there was no doubt who the majority were. If anyone was there to simply protest the removal of the memorial on Saturday they were knowingly in league with the racists. Good people or as trump put it very fine people arent in league with racists , regardless the cause. 

How do you know how many were in the march the night before? All of them?

If that's the case then all of the counter protesters were antifa thugs.

Just now, Michelle said:

How do you know how many were in the march the night before? All of them?

Have you not seen the videos from the march ? The chanting of racist slogans ? I admit video can be manipulated but there were easily 100 individuals that I saw chanting racist slogans, easily, and they were right there in that column of 500 so im just guessing they werent alone and even if they were alone the remainders sure as hell consented to what was happening. 

When you go to a rally with  hundreds of people  who marched chanting "blood and soil" (along with many other horrendous slogans)  the night before you are going to a racist rally. 

19 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Dare I say most were there for that reason alone. 

Oh yeah, the Memorial.

Almost forgot about that.  President Trump addressed that: "Where do we stop?"

Jefferson was a slave owner.  Do we tear down the Jefferson statues?

What about George Washington????