Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic Reading Experiences

Siorse

Hi! I am a medical writer researching about the emotional, mental, and psychological benefits of having a psychic reading. I may be in the medical field but I am a firm believer that there is more to our life than just the physical. That is the reason why I want to come up with a study that delves into the details and true human experiences surrounding a psychic reading. I live in a country where beliefs are more on the religious side, so I have not been able to find people who have had real experiences on psychic readings. It would really be a big help to me if you could answer some of the questions noted below. 

Questions for Psychic Reading Study

1. Have you had more than one reading, or was the one you had your one and only reading?

If you had a reading before:

a.       Who was it with?

b.      How did you find the psychic?

c.       If you’ve had multiple readings, was it with the same psychic?

If yes, what made you come back to the same psychic?

If no, what made you choose another psychic?

1. What was the #1 thing you were seeking help with, or wanting answers to that made you seek out a psychic reading?
  2. What other problems were you also facing that you hoped to get answers about?
  3. Were you seeking answers, or guidance from your reading, or both?
  4. What answers were you hoping to find?
  5. What guidance were you hoping to get?
  6. What knowledge or guidance were you hoping to walk away with after your reading?
  7. How did the psychic reading go?
  8. Was it an accurate reading? If yes, what was accurate? If no, what was not accurate?
  9. Were you satisfied with the reading? If yes, why? If no, why not?

If yes, Did you feel the psychic reading helped you in any way at all?

If no, Have you ever thought about consulting another psychic?

1. Did you feel like you got the answers of guidance you were looking for?

If yes, How did the psychic reading help you?

If no, What answers or guidance did you feel you didn’t get that you were looking for?

1. Did you think it was a good or a bad experience? If good, what was good about it? If bad, what was bad about it?
  2. Would you get another psychic reading again? If yes, why? If no, why not?
  3. Would it be with the same psychic? If yes, why? If no, why not?
  4. Why did you call a psychic phone line and not look for a well-known psychic online, or go to a psychic in your area?
  5. How often do you get a psychic reading? Why only ____ months? If never. Why not?
  6. What do you feel is the difference between going to a psychic and going to a therapist?
  7. What do you like or dislike about having a reading over the phone?
  8. What do your dislike about having a reading over the phone as opposed to seeing the psychic and having a reading in person?

Thank you so much and blessings to you all!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John from Lowell

• Siorse

Hi,

May I suggest you contact a psychic and do more in the way of personal research.

If 1 million people use psychics I suspect you will get i million opinions about them.

John

Hi!

Thank you.

I have already interviewed psychics for another part of the study. For this part of the research, I need about 10 respondents who have had real psychic reading experiences. I am trying to randomize the results while being able to reach more people. 

Hello,

I wish I could help. I have more than a superficial experience with the subject. That makes me way more biased than the average person. I give and receive several readings a week and have done this for decades.

Do you really think 10 respondants is enough. I would say that 90% of the advisorazies I give out are not taken seriousally enough. I can say that because there are seldom follow up questions related to the insighs I provide. These things are like pealing an onion. There are layers of understanding necessary to improve any given circumstance. Not only that but energies are constantly shifting. New factors get presented which influence a recommendation. The subject is not as black and white as you expect it to be.

John