Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic Warnings, Physical Symptoms

cbritton

I've just joined. 

I had a strange experience this evening. I was so shaky upon picking up my child from daycare. Couldn't figure out why I suddenly had the shakes. Had a snack but I was still shaky. Something just told me to be on high alert. 

There was a rainbow on the right side of the road of the direction we were traveling which I kept my focus on and pointed out to my son. Well, we were driving 45mph when a truck flew through a stop sign from the RIGHT side of the road and entered our path to cross over into the opposite side of the road. I didn't even have a moment to think -- I just ended up doing the right thing. 

It's like my brain did a 360 observation in one second and I noticed there wasn't oncoming traffic on the opposite side of the road, there was a small opening in between the median where the truck was crossing towards and I quickly turned, did a U-turn and pulled onto a side street. We were so close to impact I could almost see the truck about to clip my rear end while I was turning away from it... But it didn't? 

My child was screaming and crying! The truck WOULD HAVE T-Boned us and my son would've been hurt badly as he was sitting where the impact would've occurred. I am THANKFUL there wasn't oncoming traffic. I am THANKFUL we didn't flip over when I made that turn. We would've been hit either way in that case. 

The last time something similar happened was in 2006. I noticed A LOT more police cars than usual the days leading up to the incident in 2006 and same with this incident. I kept seeing police cars yesterday to the point that it became annoying but probably made me more aware, subconsciously. This is the first time I've had the shakes prior? The last time I can associate the shakes with something terrible occurring was in the fall of 2015.

What is this called? Intuition? Awareness? Am I just a good, defensive driver? :) Anyone else have experiences like this?

• Like 3

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Interesting post!   Since you say these preceding shakes have only occurred once before - in the run up to a similar incident - it would indicate precognition.

Edited by sees
  • Like 1

On 11/08/2017 at 9:25 PM, sees said:

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Interesting post!   Since you say these preceding shakes have only occurred once before - in the run up to a similar incident - it would indicate precognition.

I need help controlling my premonitions and telepathy. any tips? (you don't need to respond if you're not a telepath) Thanks = )

I will try to express in an indirect way not to make any claims. If a troll should show up he won't take advantage from which I comment to make fun.

Somehow I would have had a premonition regarding certain future event.

I only cannot state it was really a premonition or a telepathy 'episode' from a future event that really came true.

But my supposed premonition could have been a product of mind reading.

I could have read the individual s mind to create a dream -an oniric realistic play from something that really happened.

Here the difficulty between premonition and telepathy. I warn trolls not to perturb. If someone should appear I will report to the moderator. Or another fight will go wild.

Edited by Tonite T
grammar
  • Like 1